[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake me up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 535x577px
/r9k/ I've never felt so alone in my life, my GF left me a year ago and I tried to take my life but managed to be saved by the hospital at the last second. I miss being flirted with and being close to somebody. Do any robots wanna talk?
>>
>>26406630
op let's talk
why did you break up and what about it was worth taking your life over?
>>
>>26406668
We broke up over my depression and I couldn't break out of it. She said we would get back together when I could be happy on my own and we almost did it. Then she decided she didn't want too and I couldn't handle it. I was so close to dying and I feel cheated. I can't stand this misery anon
>>
>>26406630
I wanna talk. I had sex early and had multiple gfs until my 20s, then I went 5 years drinking/drugs all day every day, not so much as hugging a girl, and attempted suicide myself. Things got better for me man. I got a gf, great job...everything about my life is generally improving, so keep your chin up bro. It will happen to you too if you give it time.
>>
>>26406702
So what are you going to do now?
>>
>>26406721
Who knows man? I can't stand seeing her everyday, the worst part is that I caused the problems and she was wonderful to me. Now she completely ignores me. I have college lined up and that's all I have in the future. I'm hoping it will help.
>>
>>26406702
Well I'm glad things got better for you anon, it's just so hard to look past it and move on. We did so much with and for each other. I don't want to let go unless that means I can die.
>>
>>26406709
I needed to hear this
wasnt complete bot status til 20s and even when I had gf's and sex earlier wasnt a normee either
masturbation alcohol and drugs make me not want a grill
>tfw I have to get out of this rut
>>
>>26406773
You will get out of it when the pain gets greater than the fear of change. That was my experience anyways. Let's hear more about your sitcheation.
>>
>>26406755
>suicide over high school relationship

You're a kid. This shit won't hurt forever.
>>
>>26406817
I enjoy /r9k/talk
not about to green text this shit but sometime last year the longest (best) relationship Ive ever experienced ended
was already hurt over that but what made it worse was this giorl also happen to be a local artist/musician
>writes album immediately after breakup
>"how to get over your shitty ex boyfriend"
>holy shit.webm
>performs songs all over town
>can't show my face anywhere now
>everyone knows Im apparently shitty
>>
>>26406871
I know anon. It's nice to talk about it with other robots though.
>>
>>26406943
Dude in hs I was a fatso khv. First year of college I met a beautiful artist girl and we've been together ever since(7 years) even though I am still a fatso. (Reee incoming) Shit can change in a fucking instant dude but you've gotta go out and meet people.
>>
plox help i never felt so alone in my life, i never had friends and i never talked to a girl, also i'm a worthless burden on everyone

try doing that OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.