[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Black gf to cuddle with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>tfw no Black gf to cuddle with
>>
File: Angry-woman-pf.jpg (33KB, 378x414px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-woman-pf.jpg
33KB, 378x414px
>>26405298
WHACHU TRYIN TO DO ALL DAY COSY SHEET FOR TYRONE JUNIOR NEEDS HE SCHOOL FEES PAYAN NIGGA GON GO BREED WIT JAMAL IF YOU BE KEEPIN DIS SHEEEET UP
>>
Never mind. Black women are disgusting vile creatures anyway.
>>
no thanks, I don't want a face full of their nasty greasy nappy hair

fuck it's so disgusting
>>
If you're going to fantasize at least choose a race that's not fucking disgusting you fucking degenerate mong
>>
File: 608.gif (445KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
608.gif
445KB, 273x181px
>>26405376
Yeah, this is satire, but no matter how badly I'd like a black qt gf, most of them have a "Nigga-don't-you-fucking-touch-me-or-I-call-my-boy-D-Raz-to-fuck-you-up-you-lucky-I-aint-a-man-or-else-I-knock-your-ass-myself-please-you-aint-no-baller-and-aint-even-that-cute-so-why-you-wasting-my-time-tryin-to-hollar-at-me-fuck-you-nigga-you-expect-me-to-ride-the-crusty-bus-with-yo-broke-ass-I-need-a-REAL MAN-and-it-aint-you-so-you-better-bounce-fuckboy" type of look

Or...m-maybe Im just insecure as fuck...
>>
>tfw black gf
>tfw she isn't big on cuddling
>>
>>26405597
I think you're insecure. The fact they're not shy weak is what I like about black girls personally.
(I'm not OP btw)
>>
File: 1397192835595.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1397192835595.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
>>26405670
>The fact they're not shy weak is what I like about black girls personally.

I love it too. I admire how much assertiveness they show compared to other girls of race, but it still pushes me away.
>>
>>26405753
I understand you then, as a former robot.
>>
I'd totally date a black girl but most intimidate the fuck out of me...
>>
>>26405817
I'm dating one and she's very dominant/assertive and calls the shots, definitely wears the pants. Having never been in a relationship before it's pretty overwhelming and feels uncomfortable at times.
>>
>tfw no Reeree gf
>>
File: kl.jpg (127KB, 963x643px) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
127KB, 963x643px
Sorry OP but white men are inherently evil and demonic and this board shows that better than anything

If anything I've learned that non-whites are the only decent people besides spics and asian women
>>
>>26405863
burn in hell monster
>>
Where to get black weeb gf?
>>
>>26406215
fuck off you commie, pigskin, demon
>>
>>26406239
Um that doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>26406270
stay away from my race you hellbeast
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.