[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJ RFClybmk What are your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.jpg (77KB, 1262x637px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
77KB, 1262x637px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJRFClybmk

What are your thoughts on Laci Green, /r9k/?
>>
File: laci greenberg.png (345KB, 301x683px) Image search: [Google]
laci greenberg.png
345KB, 301x683px
I haven't seen much of her stuff because she offends me, but from what I've seen so far, she looks like a degeneracy pushing mouthpiece with no real perspective on or experience in life.
>>
>>26404797
I've managed to plow through all of her videos because I like to be very informed before I deride someone.
You pretty much nailed it, except she has a lot of experience if you catch my drift.
>>
That pic...

>these societal norms are unequal
>i make a free choice to do something completely unimportant to anything
>i am a brave womyn

Bitch can do what she wants with her fucking armpit hair, WHO CARES?
>>
File: BM.jpg (266KB, 728x904px) Image search: [Google]
BM.jpg
266KB, 728x904px
I think she's fantastic for protesting against male genital mutilation.

We need influential people like her to counter the people like pic related.
>>
>>26404738
She's fucking stupid and ugly I wouldn't even rage fuck her
>>
she comes from a Mormon family, it's not surprising she's so susceptible to brainwashing. sometimes get angry at the dumb shit she says, but mostly I feel bad for her
>>
>in general
>is considered
>mandatory
pick uno kazoku

She's whiny and has an irritating voice. I could do without the neo-progressive claptrap in my sex ed.
>>
>>26404738
Incorrect. As a contractor for a 5 star hotel (and it's a require for my to be 'neatly' shaven) must be completely face hair free.

>inb4 muh anecdotl fgtry
>EVERYONE must shave, girls included
>>
>>26406123
I come from a mormon family too none of the woman are allowed to shave their armpits
>>
Her voice makes me want to jump off of a building and land in a Bernie Sanders speech location
>>
>>26404738
Nice tits, would hang out with if interested. That's it.
>>
>>26404738
I'd love to rape her and choke her to death and then leave her dismembered body in the garbage bin outside of my apartment for my 90 year old neighbor to find.
>>
I hate liberalism but feminists and BLM people can be pretty based in for example her hunger games video or the BLM criticism of the institutional role of police
you can tell that the worldview is built on different foundations than liberalism and is moving towards a genuine emancipatory effort
>>
File: blanched.jpg (54KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
blanched.jpg
54KB, 285x285px
>>26404738
she has a dece set of hooters but that's nothing special it's 2016 even men have dece hooters
>>
She sounds like she talks a lot but doesn't actually
you can talk all you want but if that's all you do your words are worthless
>>
>>26404738
I'd suck a fart out of her asshole and hold it in like a bong hit.
>>
>>26404838
>except she has a lot of experience if you catch my drift.
Not really. Being a mormon until 20something and then fucking 200 people in the span of a few months isn't really experience, it's just being a human turd.
>>
>>26406139
>Incorrect. As a contractor for a 5 star hotel (and it's a require for my to be 'neatly' shaven) must be completely face hair free.
You don't count if you're not independently wealthy and young and attractive enough that a hipster beard looks good on you.
>>
File: 1454727527961.jpg (160KB, 828x686px) Image search: [Google]
1454727527961.jpg
160KB, 828x686px
>>26404738
Stupid retarded whore.
>>
Laci is an okay person. TJ the "amazing atheist" make a video about her but ending up rambling "Mir radral fremnimisnm" over and over attacking her instead of the viewpoint. Thunderfoot is another "ebin logic man" loser, he called out certain people then sent his army of fedoras to attack em for mentioning his mother.

Doesn't matter anyways, they're puppeted by the same jew programmed to toss one another under the Bernie bus.
>>
Beside most of the fem garbage she's pretty spot on. OPs pic is true too.

Wish he did more sex-ed than talk social norms.
>>
File: lMcqxsQ.jpg (222KB, 1398x663px) Image search: [Google]
lMcqxsQ.jpg
222KB, 1398x663px
She likes big guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>26408536
Why is the YouTube commoner so fucking cancerous... I wish they'd all die.
>>
>>26408669
community*
fucking kill me
>>
>>26406023

What she wants is for men to CHANGE THEIR OPINIONS so she can DO WHAT SHE WANTS ON A WHIM with ZERO CONSEQUENCES FOR HER SEX LIFE/ATTENTION GETTING. It's not about her doing what she wants. It's about getting me to do what she wants, too.

Caps because no [bold]markers[/bold].
>>
>>26408717
>women don't have to shave. k.
>IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO AVOID RESPONSIBLY HOW WILL I FUNCTION HER FEMDOM PITS KEK MY WILL INTO SUBMISSION GOD DAMN FEMS

Literally you right now m8
>>
>>26408763
>implying i even mention conspiracy
Even so they don't bother to hide it, so it's pointless to try and shame with with, "LE CONSPIRACY BRO XDXD AMIRITE?! KEK!"
>>
>>26408763
No he's right, she's the one that framed not shaving in those long drawn out arguments first it's obvious what her intention is.
>>
>>26408763
>Woman calls it a conspiracy that men use to hold women down. Literally argue to hold men down.
>BRO WHY YOU SO SENSITIVE YOU'RE PATHETIC PARANOID DICKLESS VIRGIN BLAH BLAH blah blah b l a h... ... . . .
>>
>>26408649
Why don't you people understand that the private life and the public life are two completely different things? They don't really believe the bullshit that gets them money, and neither should you if you ever want to get anywhere in the world. Do you believe Gavin McInnis or Milo are real people too?
>>
File: 7DOs4Ua[1].jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
7DOs4Ua[1].jpg
77KB, 612x612px
>>26404738
I'd fuck her, but only because she looks like a fat version of Riley Reid.
>>
File: Capture.png (483KB, 767x427px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
483KB, 767x427px
Cringe from start to finish
>>
Fuck man, they have to spend 10 seconds shaving their underarm hair in the shower. I was wrong about how easy women have it, they know true struggle.
>>
>>26408717
What the fuck
What shithole did you crawl out of you newfaggot turd
>>
I've always liked her, since before she did sex+
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.