[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be neet in mommy's house >abuse xanax to sleep 16

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1454504661708.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454504661708.png
9KB, 426x364px
>be neet in mommy's house
>abuse xanax to sleep 16 hours a day
>fap thrice a day
>eat nothing but meat and pizza
>spend all of my time on 4chan & playing video games

Rate my life
>>
>>26404516
honestly? it doesn't seem healthy for both mind and body and detrimental for the development of both.
>>
>>26404516
-6/10

16 hours of sleep is a terrible way to spend your time
>>
>>26404516
You're an absolute piece of shit. The only life you'll ever have is being wasted pathetically rotting away as a drug addicted, codependant shit stain of a person. It's a shame your mother allows you to continue to leave like such trash
>>
>>26404725
Hey, thanks for letting me know your thoughts
>>
>>26404516
Solid 8.5 from a jealous normalfag
>>
Sounds sort of comf, tbqh famalamilia.

From my perspective, 6/10, p. good m8

Tips to possibly improve:

>earn money online to buy more drugs, a better rig, dope ass headphones, onaholes, supplements
>"reddit beer money"
>maybe get a shitty wageslave job for more $$$
>>
>>26404516
What a time to be alive

Death seems like a preferable alternative tbqh
>>
>>26404516
your life rating is a solid comfy
>>
>>26404516
10/10 unless you want to do something with your life.
>>
>>26404516
a living death/10
>>
Withdrawals would be fucking horrifying I'm glad I'm not you/10
>>
welp you could probably get some kinda hobby. something zen as fuck. cut back on the drugs, though I know easier said than done. otherwise I'll give you a solid 4/10... "hanging in there"
>>
>>26404516
6/10

Okay, but you could do better. At the very least you aren't a starving child or a war orphan, and you get to indulge in some of life's pleasures.
>>
>be not poor
>shitpost on 4chan while on a yacht
>want to go home and blow my money on expensive meals delivered
>xd xd xd rate my life
>>
File: 53966cc06519e.image.jpg (74KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
53966cc06519e.image.jpg
74KB, 306x306px
Fax me xanax please
>>
>>26404516
10/10 desu, dont listen to all these normie fags saying your life is shit. as long as youre happy you win. neets are a higher form of being, i hope to one day be one
>>
File: 0ef.png (587KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
0ef.png
587KB, 680x680px
>>26404516
it sounds like you're living the dream tbqh

im jelly
>>
>>26404516
It's not like you're physically attacking people, tbfh.
Not too bad of a life, by the way. What video games do you play?
>>
>>26406240

Man, i forgot how bullshit the chord fingerings dave matthews uses are.

Anyway, as a NEETlord, let me give you a 0/10.
>16 hours of sleep
May as well be dead
>only eats and faps
Apply yourself. Learn languages, study math and philosophy. Master an art. Challenge the prevailing theories of our time.
>>
>>26406362
and plays video games. three of the happiest moments in most of my days, certainly. the only thing I'd advise is different drugs.
>>
>be me 20
>tired and sore all the time
>terrible health
>never eat
>spend all my time laying on my bed fucking around on the internet
>no social skills no desire to integrate into society
>general apathy and anhedonia
>feel hatred towards society because they are happy and im not
>at the point where other human beings seem like total aliens
>i care enough about my life to cry about it on the internet but not enough to fix it
>want to kill myself everyday

rate my life desu :^)
>>
>>26404516
Dude, howd you get that script
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.