[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women claim men and women are equal? All women have t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: pepethink.png (20KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
pepethink.png
20KB, 900x877px
Why do women claim men and women are equal? All women have to offer is a wet hole.

http://pastebin.com/fNST9u0L
>>
By this same retarded logic I can say "men have nothing to offer but a hard rod"
>>
>>26404395

Except the link in OP's post proved that to be rather incorrect. When the world would collapse if men stopped going to work for even a day.

Must suck being a women, your only purpose in life is to get filled up with cum.
>>
>>26404395

and all human achievement in science and philosophy
>>
>>26404395
No; you can say "men have nothing to offer but security, intrigue, comfort, adventure, and money".
>>
>>26404420
Don't' forget everything else in the world.
If woman didn't exist, we would probably be traveling space.
>>
Oh shit, here we go again.

Come on, you dumb bimbos. Don't take this bait. Get off this website and go do something else. Let these boys entertain themselves with something else.

You know what? Here. Do something useful instead. Watch this documentary on the holocaust. Europeans: watch it through the proxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
>>
File: 00.png (103KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
103KB, 500x415px
>>26404481
>Facts are now considered bait because they hurt your girly feelings

Boy, women really are as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
>>
>>26404412
>>26404420
>>26404430

But study after study has shown that intellectually men and women tend to be pretty much equal, so while men DO most of those jobs, women COULD do most of those jobs. There's no inherent inequality there.
>>
>>26404526
The smartest of people have all been men
>>
File: females.png (11KB, 238x431px) Image search: [Google]
females.png
11KB, 238x431px
because they want the same high paying jobs and respect of someone who worked his ass for that.
They don't want to be equal
they want to be superior with the same benefits but with zero duties and responsibilities of the other gender
>>
>>26404526
Men and women also have hands. But you know which one uses them to build cities?
>>
File: 978978.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
978978.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>26404526
>But study after study has shown that intellectually men and women tend to be pretty much equal

Really? then why are women the only ones doing things like links related;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440290/Syrian-migrant-rapist-attacked-schoolgirl-escapes-Swiss-jail-goes-run-female-prison-guard-fell-him.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946210/Inmate-center-Baltimore-jail-scandal-gets-12-years.html
>>
>>26404358
>"all women have to offer is a wet hole" -Anon who has never seen a wet hole.
>>
>>26404727
>pretending the personality and body of a woman aren't sophisticated gatekeepers for her hole
>>
>>26404543
name one lol

everyone pretends there are studies out there supporting one dissenting view or another but there never are
>>
women are actually better than men because they have the power to create life
>>
>>26404789
So do machines.
>>
>>26404569
Literally no different than someone pointing to the vastly greater number of murders men commit and then saying "o really then if men are so smart y they kil people hmm"
>>
File: 124.jpg (113KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113KB, 900x889px
>>26404836
So you are trying to claim murders and women running off and getting impregnated by rapist and other criminals who are locked up and they are supposed to manage them as they are guards is somewhat comparable?

Nice goal-shifting, whore.
>>
>>26404789
life is shit and women force innocent babies out into the world to experience how shit life is
>>
>>26404358
It's funny how you guys - the people who think the least of women, and have all these nasty dissenting opinions about them - are also the people with the least experience with women, and the most sexual frustration. From a scientific perspective, I mean... What can I say? I'm smarter than all of you and have spent more time with women, they're fine. Perfectly equal. Most of the women I've known were more rational and reasonable than the men.
>>
>>26404554
The ones with more physical strength resultant from genetic differences and often with more authority resulting from the unfortunate course of transition from hunter-gatherer to agricultural society?
>>
>>26405186
>I'm smarter than all of you

Women are sure hilarious.
>>
>>26404448
The only reason any of that shit gets done is because guys wanna get laid. Pussy makes the world go round.
>>
>>26404511
kay neet, what are you offering then?
>>
>>26404543
The dumbest of people have mostly been men as well. Men have a broader IQ range than women, which means that while there are men who are a lot smarter than most women there are also men who are a lot dumber.
>>
They also bring loving companionship to the table.
>>
>>26406421
Companionship maybe, but loving?
>>
>>26404358
I can respect this perspective if you're a tippy-top masculine dude that has literal slaves and all the money he could ever want, but if you're just a frogposter on 4chan comparing yourself to women while the people you compete with in life are guys like you, that's just embarrassing. how are you any different from chicks who are too fat to get married to anyone with a brain?
>>
>>26406244
see these threads are just bullshit bait
if you were offering anything why are you here?

who cares what people are offering, we get it there are women that men dont want to date, and men that women dont want to date. maybe get over your fairy tale fantasy romance relationship that isn't possible and you'll be a lot happier.
>>
>>26406366
Asshole. Also untrue
>>
>>26404766
>name a smart man

are you fucking serious? are you 12?

Einstein, Newton, Faymann, etc
>>
>>26406366
I know you think you've just pulled a clever logic trick out of your hat, but in fact your reasoning is entirely wrong.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.