[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to wish everyone a happy day. You may think life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: daisy_pollen_flower_220533.jpg (27KB, 425x318px) Image search: [Google]
daisy_pollen_flower_220533.jpg
27KB, 425x318px
I just want to wish everyone a happy day. You may think life is bad but it will get better

You may think you'll never find someone to love. But you will. There is someone for everyone

Life is worth living
Have a great day. I love you all
>>
>>26404286
what did you do to make your dopamine levels so high to post this? You got a girlfriend didn't you?
>>
>>26404286
Really? Them's some bold predictions. I'm sure I'll hit the lotto some day, too. Fuck off with this hope shit. You've no idea what some of our lives are like. Not even that mad, because this is just how you people are. Maybe if you were in my situation, you'd be a bit more cynical, but you're not.
>>
>>26404331
Why don't you try making your life better. This isn't hope I'm emotion. It's the truth. If you put a little work into it life will get better
>>
>>26404286
jokes on you im asexual
I despise any sexual or romantic contact
>>
>>26404396
This is totally platonic anon. But nice of you to consider me
>>
>>26404357
Ok, done with your shit bait. I'm out/
>>
>>26404357

I like words though
Original comm
>>
>>26404463
This sint bait. I'm sorry your life is so bad that you think kindness is bait. But I truly sincerely hope your life gets better.

Have a nice day
>>
Being nice wont get you far jeezus
>>
File: 1414069762996.jpg (12KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
1414069762996.jpg
12KB, 255x224px
The first girl I've fallen in love with broke up with me, and she still thinks I'm not over the girl I was with before her. On top of that I'm poor and my family is abusive. Not to mention I subconsciously emotionally abused the girl I fell in love with, and now I feel like total shit. Hope is for cucks.
>>
>>26404286
I interact with white people daily so I'm wished good things and treated nicely all the time
In reality you gotta be bad to move up. Pretending to be nice online won't really do nothing good cause Jesus ain't there to watch you

In fact I kinda hope other people do bad so I'm better compared to them
>>
>>26404729
You need to go to this girl and tell her hw you feel. Surprise her on v day with chocolates and a nice hand written apology card. Tell her your situation. That because you grew up in an abusive family you were unknowningle projecting it into her. Tell her that she's the first girl you fell on love withAnd that you want to change yourself for the better with her help.

Cut your family out of the picture. They don't fuckin deserve you and you don't need that toxicity

Go to one of those groups of adults who were abused as children you'll learn to open and make new friends

I know that I can never pretebd to know what you went through. But I can give you this advice anon

Good luck if you decide to take it
>>
giving people false hope is a terrible thing to do OP
>>
>>26404735
>You gotta be bad to move up
Who told you this? Whoever did this is a fuck head and you need to cut them out pronto
>>
>>26404830
I'm not giving false hope. There's no such thing as false hope
Humans have succeded and advanced because of hope
>>
>>26404811
Nah its too l8 m8. I've tried everything. She's cut me out of her life, the worst part is I have several classes with her where I sit next to her, and I want to talk to her and touch her and make her smile again, but I know that I caused so much pain and suffering, there's no way she'd give me another chance. I'm done for. And she'll be the one that got away. Unfortunately.
>tfw 2 addicted to vidya so only know about my problems
>can't help other people because autism levels are 2 high.
>>
>>26404968
Firstly stop taking Vidaya. Get help. And if you still love this girl show her you've changed. Prove to her by doing nice tasks. Become friends with her first.
>>
>>26405000
She's the one that caused me to change. I was the biggest asshole before I met her, and during the first 3 months I hurt her very had by slipping up and telling her I loved someone else during our relationship when I really didnt, she just kept pushing it on to me and I didn't know what else to say. I said it was because I lashed out at her because she was going to break up with me. So I sperged. I have tried to change, but it wasn't enough.
>be me
>walking out of class early because bored and want to see gf
>see buddies gf come out of bathroom and we start to chat
>talk about buddy
>get dared some stupid shit
>laugh because hell no
>Walk over to gf
>she ignores me
>shuffle around school because feels
>get text later that she knows I was flirting
>dafuq.jpg
>says she knows because she was watching and because her friends also thought I was flirting
>breaks up with me because she can't handle the pain of it
>am now left a wandering husk obsessing over her
>still obsessed over her albeit it's only been a week
>>
>>26405126
Are you on high school? If you are then that's goodm You still have your whole life ahead of you. Just try again to apologize. Even if she dosent want to get back together with you her opinon of you might revert back to being positive
>>
File: image_0.gif (875KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
875KB, 500x318px
>>26405173
I'll try. Thanks robo friend. And yes high school feg. But I know I felt love. Have never obsessed over someone so much.
>>
>>26404286
I bought a girl flowers a month ago today. I thought we had a good thing going. Turns out she likes another guy.
>>
>>26405290
Flowers like you anon keep getting them
>>
File: 419886.jpg (2MB, 2385x3000px) Image search: [Google]
419886.jpg
2MB, 2385x3000px
>>26404286
>I just want to wish everyone a happy day. You may think life is bad but it will get better
better is a very relative and subjective term
I don't think life is bad, applying value judgement to the whole of human experience as an entity is absurd. Is life more pain than it is pleasure? absolutely. does that make life 'bad'? no.
>You may think you'll never find someone to love. But you will. There is someone for everyone
objectively false
>Life is worth living
Yes, I agree with this, otherwise I would've killed myself by now, same with everyone else who is alive, even if they say otherwise
>>
>>26405396
Oops here sir.
You dropped your fedora.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.