[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i love my job, its not even like work to me >So when your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

>i love my job, its not even like work to me
>So when your hours are up you keep doing it, for fun?
>u-uh. gotta go
>>
work distracts me from the incessant existential terror that fills my life
>>
>>26404074
that has to be the worst argument i've ever read

even cozy pepe posters are better than this
>>
>>26404111

So does literally any other activity.
>>
>>26404074
>if you love something you would never want to do anything else
No one can be this retarded.
>>
I enjoy drawing and vidya but I don't do it every hour of every day even though I can
You're shit at this, just stop
t. NEET
>>
File: 1391646010688.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1391646010688.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>Working means I'm a REAL MAN! And RESPECTED!
>My Jewish boss respects me! He even let me have 10% of the profit I generated for him this week as a bonus!
>>
>>26404165

If you enjoy working, why is it that whenever you're not obligated to work, ie weekends holidays, you don't? You just happen to not want to do it on those days, but not every other day?
>>
>>26404156
It's very convenient that the precise amount of time you want to spend on working for fun also happens to match up with the timesheet your slavedriver has you on.
>>
>>26404197
Who says they're not doing the same things for themselves. How do you know a school janitor isn't furiously maintaining his own home during the summer?

Most janitors probably don't claim to love their jobs, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>26404146
But most hobbys you don't get paid for
>>
>>26404281
Cool. So you admit that it's because you need money to live, and have abandoned the self-imposed delusion that you enjoy working, an activity you abstain from as much as you are allowed to?
>>
>>26404197

Because you can enjoy more than one thing dumb ass.

>I like building guitars
>Christmas with my family? NO I BUILD GUITARS!!!1
>>
>>26404175
The average worker doesn't put in anywhere near 10% the amount of effort required to produce the finished goods which are sold for profit. Why do they deserve more of the profit than they create?
>>
File: 1434906551172.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1434906551172.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>26404311

So the amount of work you're being forced to undertake for money's sake is identical to the amount of work you want to do?

Let me phrase this another way. Imagine that the world has no such thing as money. Would you be working? For fun? Would you be doing these activities which are so tiresome and unhealthy that people must be paid to do them - for free? Because you enjoy them so very much?

Please, wageslave. Think for yourself. Don't let the Jews mind control you like this.
>>
>>26404365
>Would you be doing these activities which are so tiresome and unhealthy that people must be paid to do them - for free

Just because people have to be paid to do them doesnt mean anything, people are paid to be prostitutes, so what? it's fun still
>>
File: Face of God.jpg (958KB, 2184x3064px) Image search: [Google]
Face of God.jpg
958KB, 2184x3064px
Humans need work. We have evolved to work. We've the foul propensity to loll in our leisure time. If we are not working, we're stricken with ennui.
>not being an altruist
>not adapting a superior German work ethic
>>
>>26404365
Bullshit question, gives no information about the resources available.
>>
>>26404453
What? Are you really too dumb for this extremely basic hypothetical, or just pretending, because it's so devastating to your argument?
>>
>>26404074
I love playing soccer. I'm not going to fucking play for more than a few hours a day.

being this retarded<
>>
>>26404497

So if there were no such thing as money, and you were provided everything you need, you would work for free? Just because it's so fun to you? You'd do work, something so shitty that people have to be paid in order for it to get done at all, for free? Get real, you brainwashed normie fucktard.
>>
>>26404492
It's extremely basic in the sense that there is no thought put into it. Survival always comes first, faggot. Outline the mechanics of this world without money.
>>
>>26404609

Everything is provided to you that you could want, by robots or something. You can work if you want to, just for fun, since you enjoy it so much. Do you work? Anyone non-retarded would've understood by now that I'm arguing that you don't enjoy work, not that work isn't necessary for civilization.
>>
>>26404656
So what does it mean to work if everyone is given what they want? The reason people enjoy their work is because of what they are achieving in doing it. Even hobbies exist to fulfill something, to create a soothing sound or a compelling taste. You seem to think people who enjoy their work either enjoy being told what to do or enjoy the physical motions they make doing it, which is just wrong, and I can see why you wouldn't actually enjoy doing anything if that's how you see the world.
>>
File: gook genes.jpg (341KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gook genes.jpg
341KB, 1680x1050px
>>26404881

>The reason people enjoy their work is because of what they are achieving in doing it

I've never seen delusion this bad. You are truly lost.

They enjoy it so much that they have to be paid to do it, right? And they must be paid progressively more as the achievement attached to the work becomes greater, even though in your delusion the achievement is its own reward?
>>
>>26404924
Again, how donyou know these people aren't doing the same work in their own times for their own benefit? You think bakers stop baking when they get home? You think mechanics aren't tuning their own cars?

It's clear that you can't enjoy doing anything in life, but believe me, that really is just you.
>>
>>26405008

>how donyou know these people aren't doing the same work in their own times for their own benefit?

They're doing this for their own benefit, not because they inherently enjoy the activity. No one claims to enjoy these activities, either; only the rewards/outcomes. If they had a machine to bake them a cake or tune their car for them, they would never bother doing it.
>>
>>26405075
Yeah, that's what I said. They don't enjoy the physical motions, they enjoy the achievement. If a machine did a job as well as a human could or better (as a lot of tools do), people would use that machine to help them achieve more. People want the sense of fulfillment that comes with doing something well. If that's not legitimate enjoyment, what is? Passive consumption? Pure physical sensation? Just hedonism.
>>
I don't hate my job, but that's mostly because I'm being paid to basically sit in the back and browse 4chan. Full time with health, dental, and vision, too. Feels good, man.
>>
>>26405231

That's not a sense of fulfillment they're after, it's a result. Like I said, if they had a machine to bake them a cake, they'd let the machine do it. What they want is the cake, not any sort of 'fulfillment'.
>>
>>26404074
I love masturbating but I wouldn't want to do it 10 hours a day.
>>
>>26405662

Do you take weekends and holidays off from masturbation?
>>
>>26405638
And then they'd find something else they can do to fulfill them. Either you haven't ever done anything well or you're incapable of enjoying doing anything, but some people genuinely do enjoy it and I think you're projecting your own emptiness onto them.
>>
File: trump.jpg (33KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
33KB, 636x358px
>>26405735

You have no argument and keep trying to throw personal insults because it's what your Jewish masters have taught you to do in this situation: deflect & shame.

You're pathetic. Please keep working and putting more NEETbux on my table. I bought a wonderful anime figurine this evening that you paid for, wageslave.
>>
>>26405786
I'm a NEET, I just happen to enjoy the work I do for myself and I'd continue to enjoy it if someone else was paying me to do it. Dunno who you're trying to convince here, my argument is more sensible than yours and it's obvious that you just have no passion at all.
>>
>>26405862

>Life has no purpose unless you're doing inane bullshit you were brainwashed into thinking is necessary for happiness!

Ahhahahahaha
>>
>>26404294
No, maybe he means it's what makes this activity better than other activities whom he likes just as much but don't get him money.
>>
>>26404074
Hell no. If I could I'd just sit on my ass all day, relaxing and sleeping for as long as I want. That would be amazing.
>>
>>26404360
You don't understand how profit works do you ?
Sure is economy a hard science :^)
>>
>>26405955
Doesn't mean much coming from a fag who thinks blind commercial consumption is life, while also ignoring the fact that more competent people actually allow his favorite anime figures to exist.
>>
>>26406014

At least there's one person who isn't brainwashed in this thread.
>>
>I love my job
>talks all day about vacations, weekends, and TGIF

How can normies live with this cognitive dissonance?
>>
>I love being a neet
>So when if you stopped receiving neetbucks, or your parents died, you would keep being neet?
>u-uh, gotta go

neetcucks blown the fuck out
>>
>>26406114
If my parents died I would get a pretty fat pension

Stay mad
>>
File: 1452831039284.png (287KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452831039284.png
287KB, 540x489px
I'd like to say something.

I believe that nothing comes for free.
No matter the walk of life you choose, to get you have give. That's why I'm not a NEET.

You get the job, you give the free time.

But at the same time, as a Wageslave, you earn your money. You know what you've given and you know what you got. The return rate is not always 100% but you can always look elsewhere for better deals.

Think for a moment, what do you give in the NEET lifestyle? Time? Nope. There's always something to lose to gain something. There is no coin with one side. Do you take the known or the unknown?
>>
>>26406157
I indeed do not give anything with the neet lifesyle, and yet i receive so much.

How do you explain that, wagewage?
>>
File: 1452870275282.jpg (128KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452870275282.jpg
128KB, 540x540px
>>26404433
>German work ethic
>work extremely hard
>get beaten down and repeatedly built back up by your hardworking people
>government gives it all away to rapefugees

i'll stick to being a comfy neet desu
>>
>>26406157
Do you have an answer or is your hypothesis incomplete?
>>
File: joffreycrossbow.jpg (36KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
joffreycrossbow.jpg
36KB, 855x480px
I propose free salary for all citizens. Making more robots to take out all the mundane jobs out there. Insist companies to make things that last, so we don't have to be buying "new" things every other month. Fashion trends are stupid and a huge waste of resources and money.
>>
>>26406202
We should also stop outsourcing jobs and keep the money moving domestically.
>>
File: jew_fast.jpg (132KB, 570x806px) Image search: [Google]
jew_fast.jpg
132KB, 570x806px
>>26406182
Are you disputing the theory? Let's look at from your angle. You think you receive a lot, but that is relative. You might really be receiving a lot and thus be giving a lot which you deny. Therefore, you might be receiving very little and giving little as well.

>>26406196
It seems so.

>>26406202
Lol, no
>>
>>26404074

You a gigolo?
>>
>>26406301
>Not realizing that wageslaving is a thing of the past

It's like you enjoying slowly killing yourself while being unproductive to society

-shoots you with crosswbow-
>>
>So when your hours are up you keep doing it
Yeah, pretty much. I've stayed at my job until 2AM because I was finishing up some things. Unpaid.

But me doing things like that eventually led to me getting several promotions and raises. I never did it for that reason though, I'm just a perfectionist.
>>
Man I go to my job to relax and get away from BS at home.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.