[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined suicide plans: gas meter reader found noose in basement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: 1448555261273.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448555261273.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>have had noose tied up in basement for last couple of years
>planning on hanging myself this weekend
>gas meter reader came by today and had to walk back towards the meter inside the basement and discovered the noose
>the noose was tied around an I-beam and tucked up above it ready to go
>he commented on it to my mother and now I'm on suicide watch
Going to have to commit suicide some other way.
If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate. You might miss your golden chance. Don't procrastinate
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU
>>
>>26403934
I don't get it. Why do you fucks think you'll get by commuting sucide. No matter how bad you think you have it someone has it badder.

And besides if it's cause you don't have a gf. There someone for everyone. So please don't do anything as stupid as suicide. It's not worth it
>>
>>26404137
>It's not worth it

You have no stake in their lives, especially not to the point where you can guarantee it will improve. There is no good reason not to kill yourself other than "You only live once and you're gonna die anyway" and you can't convince anyone that life isn't worse than nonexistence. You're out of your league.
>>
>>26404375
How do you know you don't have any stake. No matter how much you think no one will miss you someone will. Maybe it's the girl who was having a bad day and you smiled at her. Maybe it's the guy you sit next to on the bus everyday and have conversations with. Maybe it the cashier from you convniece store who you get stuff from. When your gone they'll wonder where you went.

You may think you did a small thing but you may have had a big impact on there lives
>>
Why the fuck would you leave a noose hanging? A random rope isn't suspicious and it's not like a noose is hard to tie
>>
>>26403934

>have noose ready for years
>plan to kill yourself now
>at the same time the only person capable of stopping you stopped you

You should talk with your family more, let them know everything about how you feel.
>>
>>26404137
>No matter how bad you think you have it someone has it badder.
I know you mean well, but this is commonly regarded as a pretty bad thing to say to depressive/suicidal people. Minimizing someone's problems only further frustrates and alienates em.
>>
>>26404137
>No matter how bad you think you have it someone has it badder.
Stop and think for a moment. How does that help anyone? Someone else has an even shittier life so I should be grateful that it's not even worse? Oh thank you based reality for not rubbing salt in the wound, we're all so grateful something else isn't going wrong.
>>
I truly wonder how many fellow robots we've lost to suicide
>>
>>26404570
It also feeds to "the world is a terrible place" opinion suicidal people have

It's like saying "hey your life is shit but did you know innocent people are being massacred everyday!"
>>
>>26404502
>the ultimate selfish cunt

"oh, you cant kiill yourself because someone else might be sad. you've got to live a life of anguish and fear and regret and pain and suffering and torment for the sake of someone elses sadness"

fuck off
>>
>>26404502
ofc someone is going to react to the fact that you killed yourself, but does it matter? either you play the game or nah..
>>
>>26404545
The noose end was up over the I-beam. Must have fallen down or he was curious and pulled it down.
I like having it up so I can impulsively hang myself one day and not have to spend even a little time tying it
>>
>>26404545

This.

OP sounds like an attention seeking little faggot who wanted the noose to be found.
>>
>>26403934
>you waited years

Nigger what
>>
>>26404711
Honestly that's just a dumb idea. I don't want to go down the edgy route and say you were begging for attention, but the lack of thought put into something so crucial is worrying.

Don't end up with brain damage from doing something dumb, anon
>>
>>26404733
Two years. Hoping to die in sleep
>>
>drive out to bridge
>cop shows up right after i get out of car
>>
>>26403934

Why are you living with your mom still? And why would you use a noose anyway? A gun would be a much better choice.
>>
>>26404799
Some countries have functional gun laws that don't allow suicidal manchildren to buy lethal weapons
>>
>>26404607
Probably not that many, they're cowards and narcissists above all else. They'll hold on out of spite alone.
>>
>>26404764
>im not gonna kill myself cause a cop is there

are you guys underage? wtf was the cop gonna do? arrest you after you jumped? man please drive back to that bridge right now Im sure the cop is gone so you can jump freely with out him seeing you.
>>
>>26404848
Why do you think this? I imagine about a quarter of the people here will commit suicide
>>
>>26404882
they'd able to rescue me before i drowned if they saw me jump

it's not high enough to kill on impact
>>
>>26404936
>it's not high enough to kill on impact

Then why would you even try to an hero there? That's how you end up feeling like a dumbass in pain at the hospital.

Drowning is a very shit way to die too
>>
>>26404890
Then you should really stop and look at yourself and consider a similar choice
>>
>>26404890
I'll bet on it. Fuck it.
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329KB, 2048x2048px
>>26405012
How does that make sense? Must be a different anon
>>
>>26404936
wtf so why would you want to jump off a bridge that wont kill you? a cop is not gonna jump into water thats 10 meters below to save some faggot.
>>
>>26405044
>suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it getting better

Ok, glass is either half empty or half full. What if you're just not fucking thirsty?
>>
>>26403934
Damn that was loud
>>
>>26404993
>>26405076
i don't have a lot of options
>>
>>26405129
If you're not a complete retard like OP hanging is a better choice.

Preferably you don't kill yourself at all, but at least make sure you don't fuck it up and end up with a terrible life of pain if you try.
>>
>>26403934
op you have serious mental issues but not in OMG YOURE SO DEEP YOU BATTLED WITH SUICIDE FOR 2YEARS AND NOW THIS MIRACLE PREVENTED A LOST SOUL LIKE YOU FROM ENDING IT way but more of youre a huge attention seeking fag that has serious narcisism type of way
>>
>>26403934
>that faggot yelling the whole time he was falling
>>
>>26403934
This whole story.

I don't understand why people come here and make shit up to try and get sympathy.

>noose in basement for years
>mom didn't find it
>previous gas meter readers didn't find it
>despite putting it off for years, you were conveniently going to do it the weekend after it got found
>I was actually going to do it I swear!!!!!!! I was!!! I was putting it off for years and I was going to do it on the weekend for some reason but that normie gas meter guy found it !!!!! !! !11
>>
>>26405129
yeah you do force yourself to drink 5 gallons of water any water do it right now
>>
>>26404763

100% edgelord attention seeking faggot confirmed
>>
I tried killing myself once. Impulsively chugged lotsa pills and ended up blacking out. Turns out I started walking in drunk like state, shaking like a leaf and bumping into everything. Don't remember that. I got back to conscious when I was in an ambulance on my way to hospital. Gladly those fucks didn't end putting me in mental ward, nor did I fuck up my liver completely. In retrospective it was pretty retarded since I didn't plan anything out properly.

Word of advice, always plan it out in a way that you can't be saved, nor can you do something midway that would save you. It's either a one way ticket or just plain attention seeking. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>26404137
>what is relative suffering
>le "everyone for someone meme"

You forgot to tell him to just be himself

Fuck off
>>
>>26405129
>don't have a lot of options
It's a SUICIDE MISSION
Everything is on the table for this one
>>
>>26405461
>nor can you do something midway that would save you

People severely underestimate this part. You may want to die but your body doesn't. It will move around violently and unless you prepare well it will end badly. That's why something like putting a bag on your head made seem foolproof but will actually barely ever work.
>>
>>26405500
Yes that's why chugging pills was a pretty stupid idea. I didn't even look what happens when you OD them, I just everything from sleeping pills to paracetamols. While I was out my body did struggle to stay alive. Anyways, pills are probably a pretty unreliable way to go. Same applies for hanging yourself. You'll just end up trashing about, either breaking the mast for your rope or getting too much attention. Probably the best place to hang yourself is a forest. Good, firm branch high enough with a sturdy rope and a proper knot is almost a hundred percent guarantee. Most of the people who ideate suicide won't try this since they aren't absolutely sure as to whether they want to die or not. Will to live is very powerful, even if you hate life.
>>
>>26404137
>Someone has it badder
You're right, at least I don't say badder
>>
>>26404589
>thanks for not rubbing salt in the wound
now i wanna make a pep/feels with feels convulsing on the ground with his throat scliced and looking up at pepe with pleading eyes as pepe holds a handful of salt saying "be grateful". Also because normies have taken our rare pepes as their own like olde timey americans taking africas niggers and now we are simply feels
>>
>>26404137
so you left the last thread just to come to this one?
fuck off, no one wants to hear your empty words
>>
>>26403934

>haven't put my penis inside someone
>well the only way to fix this is by killing myself

I love how entitled you faggots are
>>
>>26405926
Full blown projection right there
>>
>>26404137
>Why do you fucks think you'll get by commuting sucide. No matter how bad you think you have it someone has it badder.
Doesn't change the fact that I can't tolerate what's going on in mine.
>>
>>26404137
Someone always has it better too, so you should never be happy either, right?
>>
>>26405926
It's hard to get through life if you can't get what you want out of it. I can't stand being a failure.
>>
>>26405087
Actually, Suicide guarentees no more suffering, but not commiting suicide doesnt guarantee less suffering or more joy
>>
>>26405926
>society is structured in such a way to ensure someone like me can't put my penis inside someone
>society will then judge me poorly for this for the rest of my life, commonly insinuating I'm not worthy of my gender, leaving suicide one of the few viable options
ftfy
>>
>>26404607
I'd be willing to bet that 5-7% of everyone that has posted in this board has committed or will commit suicide
>>
>>26406565

>it's all societies fault, I refuse to take responsibility for anything

What a faggot.
>>
>>26404137
>why do you fucks think you'll get by committing suicide

What kind of question is this? People commit suicide because they don't want anything to do with life anymore.
>>
>>26406688
You can't hack the truth I guess.

Enjoy living in your fantasy land where the world's a fair and just place, and anyone can do anything if they just believe in themselves and use the power of friendship and love.
>>
File: 1453778229723.jpg (29KB, 350x708px) Image search: [Google]
1453778229723.jpg
29KB, 350x708px
>>26403934
>ruined your plans for suicide

Nah m8, if you wanna do it you'll do it.
>>
File: 23457687867.gif (418KB, 600x257px) Image search: [Google]
23457687867.gif
418KB, 600x257px
>>26404137
I want this meme destroyed.
>>
>>26403934
i think it's pretty hilarious that people actually talk about "suicidal thoughts" and pretend they aren't just looking for cheap attention. do you have to call your mom every time you need to take a piss too? whats that conversation like?
>>
>>26403934
Eat dry house paint. The lead will kill you within days.
>>
File: confused_blackadder.gif (561KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
confused_blackadder.gif
561KB, 320x200px
>>26404137
>someone has it badder.
>it's cause you don't have a gf
>someone for everyone
>not worth it

Well crafted bait.
>>
>>26403934
Kill yourself through old age, 100% of people who try this die
>>
>>26405926
>Implying they want to fix it
>Implying it is possible for them to fix it even if they wanted to
You are ignorant.
>>
>>26403934
>have noose strung up for years
>planning to kill yourself tonight
nice meme thread
>>
>>26406353
b-but /r9k/ keeps telling me neet life is best life?
>>
>>26405926
Hey not all of us care that much about virginity
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.