[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy with Prosopagnosia anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1455133060676.png (1MB, 1014x890px) Image search: [Google]
1455133060676.png
1MB, 1014x890px
Ask a guy with Prosopagnosia anything.
>>
>>26403628
What is Prosopagnosia?
>>
I've got that mildly too.

I fell down like 30 concrete stairs at running speed.
>>
Cool, I have that / pretend to have that too.

Do you have trouble following movies too? All the white guys with short brown hair look the same to me, and I'm a white guy with short brown hair.
>>
If a person has a very distinctive feature in their face like a mole or something can you use that to identify them?
>>
>>26403669

>have the full expanse of the internet and all of it's knowledge
>can easily google a term and find out the definition in seconds.

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>26403821

The thing is, I can't tell asian people apart. It's note 100% Prosopagnosia. I've got dozens of asian coworkers and the only way I can differentiate them is through their voice.
>>
>>26404027
That's not prosopagnosia retard.

All asians look the fucking same without make up
>>
I'm a female with it and once accidentally almost had sex with the wrong person before someone intervened and my parents made me wear a leash as a child because I would follow other people thinking it was them.

>>26403720
It's not something you can "have mildly". It's all or nothing.
>>
>>26404058

Bullshit. That's not what my doctor told me.
>>
>>26404085

Anon, I am your bf. You got confused again so I had to contact you through this website. Please post your address and I will come find you so we can have sex and discuss this issue further.
>>
>>26404252
That's actually the second time today I've heard that joke.

I can still sort of recognize people by gait/voice/height etc. I'm not fully retarded or anything, just helpless with faces. I can't even recognize myself in photographs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.