[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your real life started yet? Remember that one thing you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: myreallife.jpg (162KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
myreallife.jpg
162KB, 600x3031px
Has your real life started yet?

Remember that one thing you wanted to do but gave up on?

Was it an instrument?

A second language?

A fit body?

Programming?

Dont worry, you will start learning it when your real life begins, don't sweat it and just relax.
>>
I saw kaiji like 20 years ago and I'm still stuck in the fog. 2013-2015 was a long miserable fucking blur and now I'm 19 and already wasted my entire life.
>>
I'll get /fit/ and then /trv/.
One day...
>>
>>26402971
>tfw it's still a blur at 26

please don't end up like me
>>
>>26402971
im at 24, ive been through 4 career change and am still a kissless virgin even though im 6'4 and not fat

Im currently unemployed and live with my mom

SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS INDIGNITY
>>
File: 1440985265747.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1440985265747.gif
1MB, 360x240px
why do i always feel like something important or big will come along as long as i keep waiting
>>
>>26403085
because our generation failed us, making us believe that each and everyone of us is special, when they should of been training everyone specifically for mediocrity.
>>
Good things come to those who wait
>>
Every time I try to do something I get bored and just start masturbating to loli
>>
>>26403172
AND IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT, FOR ALL MY LIFE, O LORD..
>>
>>26402859
It will as soon as a publisher gets back to me. That or I go it alone and just wander off around the country like I want to. That might make for a decent book too to be honest.
>>
You know you belong here when you realize life will always find a way to ruin things for you if you don't have the right genetics, live in the right place with the right money. By then you'll wish to embrace this, whatever it is. You'll wish to just let fucking go, let yourself go wherever you may. By now the want to smoke a fucking cigarette only rises, it's already been two weeks. Both physically and emotionally. What is there for us? What is there to enjoy, what is there to smile for? What IS the dream? What good is it for if we're never meant for it in first place?
>>
>>26403681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

NEVER GIVE UP, JUST TRY A LITTLE HARDER!
>>
Bad genetics keep me from the one thing in life I wanted to do, so all that's left for me are pursuits I have no passion for
>>
>>26403853
Depends, Unless you wanted to play professional sports or sing I dont think genetics could hold you back from working in that field.

Even with art you can draw poorly and make money doing it, thats what graphic design is all about
>>
>>26403895
It medically disqualifies me from the job
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.