[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All these white cucks rooting for Bernie, yet they still can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

All these white cucks rooting for Bernie, yet they still can't look me in the eye when I walk past them on the street.

Fucking hypocrites
>>
File: 1453255766767.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453255766767.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
arounds blacks - never relax
>>
>>26401932
Honestly, what's wrong with being a cuck? It's a perfectly rational response to female hypergamy.
>>
bernie only supported black lives matter in order to reel in black voters - same with all of the rapper bullshit
also blacks are more dangerous than whites my nigga
>>
>betamale in 2016
>unironically not being a cuck

Why would you want to have a beta kid?
>>
File: original.jpg (212KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
212KB, 970x546px
>>26401992
>also blacks are more dangerous than whites my nigga
Not if you actually know how to fight
>>
>>26402007

Because the alpha kid would bully me.
>>
>avoid black person
>"omg ur not treating me like a human fucking berniecucks pay attention to me!"
>try to be social with random black person
>"ugh fuckin white ppl try to talk to me like we cool or smthin again basic ass bitches"
>>
>>26401971
I'll be damned if this isn't the funniest thing i've seen today
>>
>>26401992
>>26402069
I just think it's so silly that they're touting someone who believes in racial equality yet they're obviously not subscribing to that belief in real life.
>>
>>26401932
I'm scared of blacks. Im not racist nor do i think I'm superior, its just you niggas always look like your about to shoot someone or mug me. I met nerdy black kids before, its not like I was afraid of them or anything, so its not about skin color, its just a majority of you niggas look frightening as fuck.
>>
>>26402108
They're trained to NOT stare or look at you because that's a microaggression. They don't want you to feel discriminated against or othered on the account of your skin color.
>>
>>26402108
i believe that the black community are the way they are because of post-colonial mistreatment ie throwing them in ghettos and letting them writhe in shit, but it does not mean that i do not recognize that they are more dangerous and that i will not avoid them.
>>
>>26401971

Bernie probably doesn't know that he is on the giant black guy's menu.
>>
>>26402119

It's mostly a front, but some are legit psychopaths with low impulse control.
>>
>>26402119
Okay, that's fair, some of them do look pretty damn scary, but what about the more white-washed ones? I'm pretty WW af(and not black) and I see people get legitimately uncomfortable around me because I'm not white

>>26402166
That's bullshit, I doubt that they think "oh man if i look at this guy he's going to get mad and think i'm judging him"

>>26402175
agreed, and that makes sense too but again, see my first post
>>
>>26401932
I don't look anyone in the eye when I walk down the street.
>>
why are you even trying to get eye contact with people you pass on the street you fuck
>>
File: 1401x788-BS.jpg (84KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-BS.jpg
84KB, 1401x788px
>>26401971
Run the Jews
>>
>>26402437
For example, if I look up or am looking straight ahead I can't avoid looking at someone else's face for those couple of seconds, but when they look at me they freak out and immediately look away.

I work in a retail place, and they can't even bear to be near me, let alone have me ask them if they need help, it's like they think I'm going to harm them or something.
>>
>>26402486
I act the exact way you described around all types of people
>>
>>26402486
It's totally normal to look away immediately. Who the fuck just keeps eye contact?
>>
because though I support Bernie's stances on other things, I don't believe in "reparations" cuckery
>>
>>26402570
>>26402618
No way man, I stare into the souls of people

also, then how come when I see other POC we acknowledge each other, even before the whole race situation gained more light, but white people have always avoided me
>>
>>26402735
pretty sure that was just a media meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.