[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent thoughts of loneliness and hopelessness from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How do you prevent thoughts of loneliness and hopelessness from swallowing you up?

I'm trying to distract myself with more cheerful things but it isn't working.
>>
Just give in and awknowledge them. I did and now I'm depressed but at least I'm not lying to myself.
>>
>>26401712
put a heaping spoonful of freedom in your morning coffee
>>
>>26401712

I haven't tried them but, drugs are supposed to be helpful, right>?
>>
Music to drown your thoughts.
>>
>>26401929
but then how will i hear myself if i die?
>>
just smoking weed for now...where can i move to that can support this life style
>>
Play games that require your full attention like mobas
>>
I lift heavy things up

then I put them down

then on rest days I run.

If you're not man enough to try self improvement, I would recommend drugs.
>>
>>26401943
You couldn't hear yourself regardless, if you were dead.
>>
ssri
>>
>>26401712
I try to treat my life like a character sheet. Even if I'm alone, I'm improving myself.
>>
literally weed and lifting my nigga. That and the fact I get to see all my friends on spring break
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 266x122px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56KB, 266x122px
>>26401986
It just makes me more frustrated and upset. I'm not playing as much as I used to. Probably gonna quit soon.
>>
>>26402179
>having friends

i think you're lost, normie
>>
>>26402226

Fuck DOTA

Play Dirty Bomb, Fistful of frags, Tf2, or other free2play games.
>Tfw you recently bought arma 3 on sale but you never play it
>>
>>26402226

What's your steam? I'll play with you.

Weed and kratom helps.
>>
File: heid.jpg (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
heid.jpg
23KB, 300x100px
>>26401712
Looking away won't make them disappear. Neither will letting them defeat you.
Maybe try and confront these thoughts and act accordingly with them. What it is they want and how you could possibly achieve it.
Be indefatigable, & you could be hitting these two birds with one stone. If you're actively working towards something greater, there's optimism for what that could result in. That optimism could carry you until you've a better chance at acquiring companionship. For example, one way to do this is to lift the fucked feels away. This may not be sound to you, people are different.
>>26401916
They can be, yet they can also be the opposite. It depends which drugs, what you're taking them for, & how frequently you use them.
>>
You should work on the lonliness part first

People can still find hope in comiseration
>>
Distract yourself with something meaningful. Read a book, listen to your favorite (not sad) music, or really anything that will distract you that will impact you positively. I'd avoid escapism as it will make your problem worse in the long term.
Also getting a pet will help a lot if you're willing to take on the responsibility.
>>
so much Aqua booty in today's konosuba episode
>>
>>26402402
I don't think I'm capable of having friends, or love. I'm not worth it. I'm not interesting, I don't offer anything.

Once I get past my loneliness, it will be easier to move forward. But it's such a difficult hurdle. To just completely give up on any kind of companionship or romance or emotional connection and accept life alone. That's hard.
>>
>>26401712
I can't feel anything anymore
>>
>>26402490
That's why you work on yourself. Have something to offer. Once you're comfortable with yourself it's a lot easier to make a social circle.
>>
>>26402226
if you play csgo we could be ronery together
svimanet on steam, filthy pic
>>
File: ill punch you monica.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ill punch you monica.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>26401712

I just nut up and do brave shit like beating up niggers

>mfw this was me at school, stabbed his face up real good
>>
>>26402573
I don't know how to offer something. I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with myself. My self-esteem is in the dumpster.

I've gone 20 years without forming a personality.
>>
>>26403474
First thing's first, get a sense a humor, learn to laugh again or else you're doomed.
>>
>>26402895
id love to fight at school, sadly where i go if you get caught fighting all people involved are expelled no questions asked
>>
>>26402490
Welcome to depression
Dont try to make friends
Just hangout.

Also you might need to learn to be okay with wanting to be depressed.
Is okay to go through an endelord phase between your froggie/robot stage and normie stage.
>>
>>26402895
Stop bragging about your shitty high school fight faggot, jesus
>>
>>26401712
I move goalposts in real life. Also rationalizing life as a mission to increase net entropy helps to be a useless pile of meat.

You just embrace it and choose what you want to do. If there's nothing go with the flow. Or terminate your program if you really can't do it.
>>
>>26401988
>le 'man up' meme
kill yourself
>>
>>26401712
You accept it, become it, let it mold you into it's image letting it control you. Revel in it and laugh
>>
You have to get out there and find someone who will make it all go away. You can only distract yourself with video games and anime for so long.
>>
I want Aqua to sit on my face
>>
>>26401712
wear a rubber instead of barebacking it
>>
File: 1454045005013.jpg (156KB, 750x961px) Image search: [Google]
1454045005013.jpg
156KB, 750x961px
Post your steam if you want. We can play video games or talk about anime if you want something to distract yourself.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.