[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people idolize Eliot Rodgers here. He was born with everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Why do people idolize Eliot Rodgers here.

He was born with everything most of you lack, Money, influence, and good looks he had the opportunity and he blew it.
>>
>>26400921
Because he proved that what makes men beta is their personality, not their money or looks.
>>
>>26400921
He was the supreme gentleman and his sister is a qt. I don't idolize him but then again in college I realized I was no prize and started fucking fat chicks. This guy had too much pride.
>>
That's the ultimate robot though. Someone with literally 0 excuses but still fails.
>>
>>26400921
I don't like his complaining but I can appreciate the fact that he spent hours writing about how he truly felt then executed a plan, he made the media remember that people who aren't popular can snap because there was a 6 year gap between this and Virginia Tap
>>
>>26400959
But it is understandable to be beta if you lack looks money and influence not when your born like that.
>>
It'd make more sense for people here to idolize Dylan Klebold.

There was a weird creepy fucker with severe depression and shockingly low self esteem.

Not like that proto-Chad Eric Harris
>>
>>26400960
why not abstaining from fucking instead of settling?
>>
He's not ugly, if he had a normie personality he would have done fine with women. But he didn't have Chad tier good looks, and he was a manlet.
>>
>>26400921
People overestimate his looks
I agree, he doesn't look like someone who is a kissless virgin
but he is definitively no chad
>>
>>26400921
He blew it, but in a pretty spectacular way I must say.

Read his autobiography, it's pretty good.
>>
He was not born with good looks. He is a robot through and through. Born an average looking member of the least desirable race there is while also being short, having a small dick, etc. Sometimes it blows my mind how bluepilled people on r9k are when it comes to looks. The reason his life was shit is because he wasn't good looking. If he was a white 6'4 chad he would have had everything he wanted.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.