[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/. I cannot really cont everything, but my life is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Pepe 4chan bait.png (67KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 4chan bait.png
67KB, 285x276px
Hello /r9k/.

I cannot really cont everything, but my life is getting worse every day, like a lot of you.

What is keeping you alive ? What makes that you are still on earth ?
How are you able to continue your life even when you don't have an answer for every problem ?
>>
>>26400474
Hope, anon.

Hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 240x260px
>>26400474
Hope, sleep, weed. I haven't used all the things at my disposal, or burned all my bridges yet. Time heals wounds, when I want to die NOW, I just wait. Spend a dollar on a lotto ticket for next week. That's the hope. It costs a dollar.
>>
>>26400474
Weed, masturbation and junk food
Plain laziness and bad looks, stupid choices, fear
I'm barely able actually, I really just wait for them to solve themselves mostly
>>
>>26400474
Hope, pure hope.
The belief that someday, I'll have my own qt gf to
hold hands with her for hours.
>>
Sometimes, you think you don't have hope, but you keep on anyway. And then you know you have it.
>>
No hope actually, just want to see what will come out of it
I want to try every drug at least once before an hero, if it actually comes down to it
>>
>>26400474
Just kinda taking it one day at a time. The future is over-whelming, so the scope has to be changed for now.
I've kinda accepted that I can't fix every problem and some problems aren't supposed to be.
>>
>>26400474
Hope? please

Hope comes and goes. That thing that gnaws in your head? That's despair. And it will be forever your friend.
>>
hope is quaint, but mine died years ago

i live on contempt
this is the real foundation of living
>>
>>26401594
Na, hope and despair are both eternal. They're in a three way with our souls.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 986x1000px
Also, I forgot, if you die, everyone else in the world wins. Fuck those faggots, you're in it for YOU, just break something, run a red light, getting angry? Make a bad decision, everyone EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD can fuck themselves with a cactus, throw a brick off an overpass sometime, light a fucking fire an walk away, do something where you lose control of the outcome and say quietly to yourself I made this happen, an it will not unhappen.
The ride never ends. The ride never ends The ride never ends The ride never ends The ride never ends The ride never ends The ride never ends
>>
File: Zexal_was_a_mistake.jpg (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Zexal_was_a_mistake.jpg
35KB, 256x256px
Original comment about hope.
>>
File: ree intensifies.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ree intensifies.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
Hanging in there... I want to get my degree and continue improving my image, maybe some day I can find a qtshy loyal gf. I will probably cheat on her and bully her because in reality I have that sociophat mentality and I want people to suffer and pay for the shit they do, I want a fucktoy to ragefuck and punch everyday.
>>
>>26401527
I teared at this.
>>
My parents still being alive. I know how much me dying would hurt them, they love me so much. It's unfair, they should've had a child that could have returned all that they had done.
>>
>>26400474
I don't know anon :( maybe is the fact that I don't care about anyone or anything at all :p I just keep finding new ways to have fun in this board :( but I t gets boring faster each time :p I try to pretend I want to do other things and then I actually invest myself in them for a while but its all pointless :( I know the truth :p
>>
I already lost all hope in relationships, staying a KV so long does that to you
I just want to learn a cool skill for myself, is playing the guitar any good?
>>
File: 1454886508512.png (178KB, 519x647px) Image search: [Google]
1454886508512.png
178KB, 519x647px
>>26400474
This perfectly describes it. I think that this life is just a bad show.
>>
>>26401641
Summed up quite nicely tbqhf
>The ride never ends.
Kept thinking this whilst on an acid trip once. Couldn't agree more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.