[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang out with some similarly autistic people >always a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1454215627958.gif (989KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1454215627958.gif
989KB, 500x341px
>hang out with some similarly autistic people
>always a group of like 10 guys with 1 or 2 girls
>everyone wanna fuck the 1 or 2 girls but nobody gets to do it

EVERY TIME MAN

EVERY TIME
>>
>>26400409

You're just another beta orbiter. There is nothing special about you or your situation. It it not worthy of bragging nor sympathy.
>>
>tfw all of your friends are girls but none of them have shown the slightest interest in you and it's far too late now.
>>
File: 1401968411205.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1401968411205.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>26400476

included, but never respected
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
Reminds me of a guy that used to chill with us during lunch. He was cool, jokingly called us his girls since the rest of the group was female.

Then he started hounding each of us to try and fuck. Now, we were the loser girl table so we were all virgins. He probably would've gotten a gf if he wasn't so damn bad at flirting. I remember he asked if I wanted to fuck him out of nowhere and when I asked "what?" he tried to recover by saying he actually asked if I wanted a ride in his truck.

We had to ask him to stop sitting with us eventually because he wouldn't stop. I feel bad, we were his only friends. He still messages me sometimes to hook up..

If your only friends are girls don't fuck up and lose your friendships senpai.
>>
>>26400515
Pretty much me.

Except creepier.
>>
>Was orbiter
>Lost weight
>Got girlfriend

Kind of makes me salty when she talked about how she cares most about personality.
>>
>>26400719
>tfw some fucking cute girl at school tells you to your face she doesn't care about looks
>>
>"men" who orbit girls after the age of 16 MAX

It astounds me how dense people can be.

I might be an autistic nerd who can't get pussy to save his life, but at least I figured out that orbiting hoes doesn't get me anywhere.

Now I just ignore them completely.
>>
>>26400409
>similarly autistic people
>girls

Stop being an orbiter
>>
>>26400755
I fucking agree. But I think my issue was not even trying to begin with, because I would be too self conscious of looking like a beta orbiter. Which was weird because I was 14 and I didn't even use 4chan. I just knew it wasn't attractive. But even still it didn't get me.anywhere, I barely had a presence to any girl.

It's not like any highschool romance makes me feel better about the now
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 680x576px
>>26400409
>always a group of 10 guys, 1-2 girls, three ghosts, a dragon, half a medieval knight, a 10ft tall tranny with a small cock and Bernie Sanders
>shit schizophrenia and heavy doses of acids is one hell of a combo
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26400755
i try to include females in my life even as friends. Heard pre-selection works and i hope that if some female thinks i fuck any of my female friends, she might be more interested.
Will it work?
>>
>we're all also gay and trans
>tfw we cuddle and hang out naked a lot
how does it feel straightfag
>>
>>26400687
Teach me how to flirt please
>>
>>26400687
Would you date him if he wasn't a creep and if not why were you his friend?
>>
>>26401222
that sounds awesome desu

i heard Sanders is a real chill guy
>>
File: 1454496381137.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454496381137.gif
2MB, 500x281px
girls ruin everthing.

the only ones i can stomach
are lesbians

usually they are pretty brotier and dont fuck up the group.
>>
>>26400755
it's really not my fault, its just weird that there's always one girl and no ones aware of the dynamic here

desu, in these groups i always feel like the girl thinks I hate them because I never like to interact with the group gril, never know what to say
>>
>all these normies with GROUPS OF FRIENDS, AND FEMALE FRIENDS

Why the fuck are you even here, why not just chat with your buddies on facebook.
>>
>>26401222
This caught me off guard, forty keks anon, well done
>>
>>26402956
its online friends bro, doesnt really count
>>
>>26402545
Yes.
Having female friends shows you're desirable to other females, and therefore should be desirable to her.
These are facts. I have had many more girls go out of their way to talk to me after seeing me hang out with other girls.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.