[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Robots. What would someone have to say to you to get you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_non3slWXQd1titub2o1_1280.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_non3slWXQd1titub2o1_1280.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
Hey, Robots.

What would someone have to say to you to get you to step back from that ledge?
>>
eyy boi want some fuck?

has to be an attractive female
>>
>>26400264
FOR A BITCH TO SAY IL SUCK UR DICK NIGGA
>>
you wont die alone
>>
File: 1442011271089.jpg (62KB, 747x891px) Image search: [Google]
1442011271089.jpg
62KB, 747x891px
"They've just approved new safe 100% efficacious treatment for depression which also gives you a lot of motivation"
>>
You did your best, it's all anyone ever asked you to do. You're worthy. Don't use anyone else's benchmarks for success as your own; they aren't you. You are exactly as you should be right now, and that can change but only at the rate you will it to.
>>
>>26400359
try ketamine bro
>>
>>26400378
I'm not your "bro" you fucking normie, and if I had the social skills needed to get it (or was proactive enough to learn how to get it over it internet) I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>26400406
calm down bro
i was just trying to help a bro out
>>
you can cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in, and, if you do not want to see me again, I would understand
>>
unlimited sweet chili heat doritos that are zero calories
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.