[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom bought a shock collar for our dogs. What should I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: foolish son of man.png (40KB, 228x316px) Image search: [Google]
foolish son of man.png
40KB, 228x316px
My mom bought a shock collar for our dogs. What should I do?
>>
put it on her
>>
>>26399811
put it on you

do you want to have control over yourself? you gotta go to the extreme
>>
File: 1444934990736.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1444934990736.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
>>26399811
>wait for her to go to sleep
>put it on her
>'????
>profit

That method is not even used in the military, your mom is a stupid cunt, it's not the dog's fault that the owner didn't trained them not to bark all night.

She should wear that collar and get shocked till she learns her lesson......
>>
>>26399946
That's what I was thinking. She's the one that wants the dogs but doesn't want to put any effort into training them at all. They don't even bark that much imo. I was pretty mad when I saw she bought them today. I'll probably throw them in the trash I guess.
>>
>>26399946
>>26399976

I guess the sentiment hits a little bit close to home, but you are sentient, contrary to dogs
>>
File: 1449178074139.jpg (21KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
1449178074139.jpg
21KB, 424x424px
>>26399976
>buy dog
>proceed to ignore it and not give him discipline and guidance trough patience
>barks
>shits all over the place
>bites

Oh god this dog is so stupid

>proceeds to beat the poor thing

he'll learn

i'm gonna buy a creature that needs to be thought how to behave because they need discipline just like A FUCKING HUMAN CHILD WOULD!!

people that buy dogs and don't put the effort are fucking disgusting.

I see so many people with dogs that tug so much, i lose any kind of respect for that person.
>>
>>26399811
learn how to properly train a dog.

my father and mother were both champion trainers and out dogs were the best. Shock collars are not needed for dogs.

People buy dogs thinking that the dogs will just need to learn how to pee out side but it's so much more than that. you have to teach the dog that YOU are above all else, nothing out side their head should take priority even for a second.

Tell you're to take you're dog to a real trainer or get professional help online

jesus christ I hate people who buy dogs not knowing how to train them. OP if you even get a dog take it gravely seriously. Training that dog will be THE most important thing in your life for 6-8 months of you're life.

The investment in time will bring about years of great times with a a loving companion
>>
>>26400126
tell your mom*
>>
>>26400126
true it is like raising kids, otherwise, they end up like us
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 603x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 603x839px
>>26400018
Put it on your mom is the only right answer
>>
>>26400290
I'm not OP but even I know that doing that will double the chance that his mom kicks him out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.