[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls not like video games? I never understood this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_2015_03_31.jpg (171KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_03_31.jpg
171KB, 1080x1920px
Why do girls not like video games? I never understood this
>>
>>26399615
Girls that don't like games have lost friends/romances to large RPGS, and don't want it to happen again.

They haven't actually played any games, else they'd find a genre they'd like and be streaming already.
>>
I lost my first crush to dota yo. I've been hating the game irrationally forever.
>>
>420
Everything else was so nice. Why are normies such degenerates? It used to be the other way around. What happened?
>>
>>26399615

dragons n shit

is she like trying to be "nerd hip" or cool??.....+
>>
File: I've had it.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
I've had it.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>26399911
What I wouldn't have given for a gf that plays video games and smokes weed just a year ago. Now I wouldn't even go near such trash.
>>
File: impaler.jpg (95KB, 496x528px) Image search: [Google]
impaler.jpg
95KB, 496x528px
>nihilist
always just a byword for "potsmoking trash"
>>
I don't DISLIKE video games, they're ok, but I would never spend days on end marathoning the newest release.
>>
>>26399615
>dicks dicks dicks dicks

>I want nerd dicks because nerd dicks are big
>>
Video games take attention away from them. Can't make this shit up.
>>
Because video games are challenges, and women hate to be told they failed at something, they want movies with happy endings where everything works just fine.
>>
>>26400100
ya being a stoner myself the idea of a girl being as useless as me is not a very appealing thing ayyy lmao
>>
>>26400326
Same here, though I just quit smoking about a month ago. Really wanna get away from that shit. And girls who are that open about their smoking habits usually have serious daddy issues.
>>
>>26400179
i marathoned yoshi's island for an hour a few days ago
>>
File: Dialectic0.png (267KB, 366x412px) Image search: [Google]
Dialectic0.png
267KB, 366x412px
>>26399615
Girls are irrational cunts about a lot of things but this much they get right.

>If it's not mario party of call of duty, it's practically a mini-job in and of itself full of grinding or "getting good faggot". I don't buy games to work, I buy them to fuck around.
>Assuming I even could fuck around as there's some salty reportfag always looming over my shoulder and of course everyone has time for le'gamer gate because Anita made some shit youtube videos, but no one has time to put a fucking bullet in Gaben's head for making a billion dollars banning you from the games you paid for.

>At best it's a giant waste of time, and drudgery dealing with a bunch of elitist autists.
>More than likely it's putting money directly into the pockets of criminals, con-men, and the continuation of a bastardized society of beta-males who are focusing on all the wrong things.
>>
>nihilist
I'm so quirky XD
>>
Because they hate fun, unless it's like Candy Crush or Farmville. We're talking about Stacies right?
>>
>>26399615
Because they can have sex whenever they want DUH
>>
>>26400411
can't really call it a marathon if it was only an hour bro
>>
>>26400602
yup, marathoned it good
>>
>>26400413
did you write this or did you find it somewhere
>>
usually when I see girls try playing PC/console games they play it for 5-10 minutes then give up because "it was too boring" or something
and most games that girls usually like are silly little iOS games usually
I remember one girl really liked this puzzle iOS game that seemed a little like Portal, so I gave her portal 2, and she didn't even get out of the first room before giving up.
I don't even mean the first room of gameplay. I mean the level where you learn the controls and the little robot comes in. She said "it was too hard"
>>
"Women are capable of education, but they are not made for activities which demand a universal faculty such as the more advanced sciences, philosophy and certain forms of artistic production... Women regulate their actions not by the demands of universality, but by arbitrary inclinations and opinions" - Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
>>
>>26399615
Because they couldn't use them to get attention. Now though, they can. So they FUCKING LOVE THEM. THEY LOVE THEM MORE THAN YOU, AND THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY LOVE THEM MORE. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT ONE ESCAPE, OH NO.
>>
>>26400100
Have you any insight about smoker gfs?
>>
I don't get it either. They'll look down on people who play games but for some reason they're proud of watching TV for hours on end.
>>
File: 1439905814433.jpg (69KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
1439905814433.jpg
69KB, 426x458px
>>26400722
>didn't get out of the first room
>basically a fucking cutscene
Girls can be that dumb? I thought that sort of thing was a joke.
>>
>>26399911
For me "happy nihilist" was the red flag

Maybe she is but the way she wrote it makes it seem like she doesnt really know what it is. Also writing that is pretentious as fuck
>>
Every girl I've known is terrible at them.
I've never even owned a nintendo console and could easily beat them at trivial games like mario cart after 30 minutes of playing when they "grew up" playing them.
Anything more complicated than 4 controls and they almost immediately give up.
>>
File: 1432483865660.jpg (16KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1432483865660.jpg
16KB, 500x558px
>>26400411
>marathoned
>an hour
>>
File: 91Au9wIFq7L._SL1500_[1].jpg (370KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91Au9wIFq7L._SL1500_[1].jpg
370KB, 1500x1500px
>>26399615
>listen to a 10 minute long song one time
>you pretend to like "prog" now

Fuck you. Fuck yooouuu.
>>
>>26399911
This is actually the complete opposite of the truth
>>
>>26400413
>The lizard men run the video games industry

TL;DR for you.
>>
File: alarm-light.gif (4KB, 48x47px) Image search: [Google]
alarm-light.gif
4KB, 48x47px
>>26399615
>420
>nihilist
>that 5-star dream catcher thingy

Red flags.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.