[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have weird as fuck power fantasies? I regularly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: super perfect cell.jpg (107KB, 900x503px) Image search: [Google]
super perfect cell.jpg
107KB, 900x503px
Does anyone else have weird as fuck power fantasies?

I regularly pretend I'm a DBZ-tier villain who goes around destroying cities and mocking the helpless normies that there's nothing they can do to stop me. The idea of having thousands of people begging at my feet for mercy and then blowing them all away with a single thought is a lot of fun

should I seek help?
>>
I used to pretend I was a DBZ character when I was younger, have fantasies about powering up infront of people and them being like "holy shit, u da man"
>>
>>26399431
>should I seek help?
You will not receive help, most likely. Or at least not in a form comfortable to you.
>>
>>26399431
>should I seek help?

Anon, I want you to listen to me.

Normies fantasize about drinking beer and cheating on their SOs. That's what they think about. Their dreams suck.

You do you, man.
>>
File: SEELE.jpg (38KB, 1064x600px) Image search: [Google]
SEELE.jpg
38KB, 1064x600px
>>26399431
Used to fantasize about being that exact one. Now I more fantasize about being a leading member in some grand conspiracy like pic related, but also of being a high-ranking member of the administration of an empire, where people depend on me being lenient to them.
>>
I don't conceptualize it in the context of some child's cartoon, but I have fantasized about being some vengeful omnipotent entity.

It's not even making being suffer that allures me. It's being totally free from a mortal coil. Free from the intolerable limitations of humanity.
>>
>>26399595
*tips fedora in your direction*
>>
>>26399431
I have extremely vivid fantasies about being a cheesy villain in a standard crime setting.
Sometimes I'll be the 'chaotic neutral' type, and I'll imagine myself ruthlessly killing a hostile group to protect my own affairs.
>>
File: 1447633309325.jpg (165KB, 926x736px) Image search: [Google]
1447633309325.jpg
165KB, 926x736px
>>26399431
I still fantasize about gradually ruining people's lives, taking away their freedom and livelihood one law at a time, and finally coming to arrest them in the dead of night. Getting to smile at them as they become only numbers to be destroyed.
>>
Mostly I fantasize about being a dictator.
>>
When I was a kid i used to fantasize about being a mad scientist and cloning dinosaurs to take over the world. Did this from about 7-15 years old. Got pretty into science because of it.
>>
>>26400817
My fantasies are similar, but I'm usually not the one pulling the strings, just have a lot of immediate power given to me.
>>
File: 1427057428956.png (767KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1427057428956.png
767KB, 700x950px
>>26399431

I have quite a few weird power fantasies.

One I indulge in when I'm real stressed is to imagine that I am Flandre from the touhou series, and that I'm in a medieval fantasy themed alternate universe. In these worlds I would be ridiculously over powered compared to the people there, and I'd pose as an evil god, usually helping nation of evil underdogs fight against powerful good aligned countries/factions.

More subdued power fantasies of mine would feature me as being some sort of loli sorcerer/magician terrorizing people in the real world, or interacting with family I haven't seen in years from a position of power.

I don't think you should seek help so long as you're happy and not hurting anyone.
>>
>>26400958
I think my ideal position is a divisional commander of some sort. Like a local governor or a colonel. Lots of power, lots of influence, but not so much that you have to constantly worry about assassination or a coup, and if the regime falls you can always integrate yourself into the new one.
>>
>>26399431
I do this exactly except im sort of a black carnage symbiote thing.

So nah you good man.
>>
>>26400990
Yeah, I always like having a flexible position, though a bit higher than a colonel. When the fantasy is set in the Roman Empire, I am usually a commander of a legion. Usually command a few divisions in my more modern fantasies.
>>
>>26399431

OP, please describe the appearance of the villain that you fantasize yourself to be.
>>
We're all villains here. We can have a villain alliance or form an evil empire.
>>
Nah, that's just impotent rage.
>>
>>26401162

I'm the type of villain who doesn't think he's a villain so I won't be joining.
>>
I like to imagine I'm a Cheka officer in Soviet Russia during the Red Terror rooting out enemies of the people.

Or a Representative in Revolutionary France doing the same.
>>
File: SadStalin.png (1MB, 535x592px) Image search: [Google]
SadStalin.png
1MB, 535x592px
>>26401213
>have a friend whose Great Grandfather was in the very early Soviet secret police
>he went to a Kulak's farm to requisition grain during the civil war
>a few days later, his family received his dismembered body in a wheelbarrow
>>
File: ahnold.jpg (143KB, 490x294px) Image search: [Google]
ahnold.jpg
143KB, 490x294px
Sometimes I fantasize about my insides being made of machine like the Terminator. I'd be super strong and basically impervious to bullets like the Terminator too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.