[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for creative anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

So, this board has been overrun by hate, sorrow and people with no self esteem.

But it could be whatever you desire anon.

Let's talk about the possible future of this board, and what we could do to stir it in a more agreeable direction.

just say what's on your mind. everybody is accepted ITT
>>
> board has been overrun by hate, sorrow and people with no self esteem.

th-thats why i come here
>>
>>26399087

really? what you just described is called self-harm
>>
Ha! Nice one OP got me to reply.

Robots hate themselves too much to have drawthreads.
Esp since you need roboblox.
Gotta make oc in text and in image.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 560x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 560x565px
>>26398984
This board is a place where people who are depressed, angry, self loathing and pretty much are angry with the world.

We come here because this is the only place people like us can share our frustration with one another and feel like someone understands. And that's good.

This board will always be this way.
>>
I come here to wallow in self-pity with fellow losers. You normies have every other fucking place to be optimistic and talk about your normie shit; why do you want to expel us from one of the few forums which has come to harbor such a proportion of an already scarce breed?
>>
>>26400063
>This board will always be this way.

in your dream maybe. things change.

>>26400157

this was never the purpose of this board. just because a majority of anons overrun it with sadness does not make it a dedicated place for these anons. you could create your own place on the internet for robots/losers/non normies, etc

remember this board was not always like that. and it will change again. enjoy if while it lasts.
>>
>>26400254
Nowhere did I claim that it was erected with its current condition as a goal. This board has come to be a place for robots to gather and share in robot feels; that's not gonna change until another board does come along. People who have so little in life can't afford to pass up what we've here created.
>>
>>26398984
Hopefully, the /wiz/ people will eventually get tired and leave. Robots are fine, but the biggest things holding the board back are the /wiz/ people who RREEEE unironically and can't stand anyone who isn't a fat NEET like them. 95% of the "chads" who come here are fine/want to help robots.
>>
>So, this board has been overrun by hate, sorrow and people with no self esteem.
>overrun
>>26400308

Boy how fucking new are you people?
>>
File: 1440613109530.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440613109530.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
The most ineteresting aspect of r9k is that it has no defined purpose, the only purpose it has is the one given to it by its users. So anon you get to decide what the focus of this board will be, changing it with every post you make.
>>
>>26400330
I'm saying that because /r9k/ is not ever going to be anything besides what it is now. But if the /wiz/ type people left, it'd be better.
>>
I recently saw a post where a guy kept hating on a black guy, doing nothing but call him a nigger and talk about how he wanted him lynched.

Actually made me sick, and I'm not a social justice warrior or anything. I think that a lot of things on this board started off as jokes but newcomers couldn't understand the satire and took it seriously. The thread about the guy who stabbed his classmate with a mechanical pencil made me sad. That's not why I came here in the first place.

In many ways this board HAS helped me. It's helped me stop being so insecure about my height (believe it or not) simply because it's brought up and debated as compared to real life where it's a taboo subject and nobody will say it to your face. Also, calling people "faggots" sort of feels like less of an insult and more like friendly banter. There's a limit to it though, I've seen real hate seep into this board and I don't know how to stop it, or even if I can.
>>
>>26400401
"/wiz/" made this place you idiot
>>
>>26398984
Can we turn it into a dragon hunting guild where we befriend dragons and preserve their beauty by not killing or injuring them?
>>
>>26400417
That pencil stabbing thread was terrible. I don't have a problem with fighting, but he stabbed him with a pencil like a bitch. And people were cheering him on genuinely it seemed.

>>26400439
So what? It's my opinion that the board would be better if those guys weren't here.
>>
>>26400486
we're here to stay whether your faggot ass likes it or not.
>>
>>26400541
Nah, you'll leave eventually
>>
>>26399247
>>>26399087
>really? what you just described is called self-harm

dude that's one viewpoint. I would think it's more masochistic because once you figure out how to feel some light negative or depressing emotions similarly to a kind of nostalgia its oddly mentally stimulating. lol am lit right now hope that kind of explains it better for you
>>
>>26400541
Why don't you miserable fucks go back to Wizardchan? Nobody likes seeing all this >no gf, >gonna kill myself LOL shit, not even you.
>>
>>26400624
same guy

also, that's why r9k is good for these type of people who are in stressing social situations to kind of vent their frustration to an accepting audience with great common ground. people will always find things in common. common hate is one of the strongest motivators for friendship and if you look at your own acquaintances in real life and your relationship to them it starts to make sense.

nevar change, /r9k/
>>
/dudeweed/

Anyone else noticeably [more] depressed when taking a TB? Feel very shitty arm. Turning to liquor for help
>>
>>26400781
*atm
>>
>>26400781
>/dudeweed/
lonely bro wants to share his sentiments with you and you shit on it. I giggled, 6/10.
>>
>>26400483

of course.

>>26400624
>its oddly mentally stimulating

yeah i think you might be right. but your description is not clear enough for me

>>26400692
a sense of belonging? in a place so dark? well, that might be true also

i think this board has become too stiff for me. it needs some freshness. and that thread about the anon stabbing another guy like you guys said was just too much. the board is diving deeper more and more into darkness.
>>
>>26401962
wrong
original
>>
>>26402078
care to elaborate? because you make no sense
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.