[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think your girlfriend is ugly, would you tell her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: fwmtpylvekmusiqool71.jpg (50KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
fwmtpylvekmusiqool71.jpg
50KB, 640x386px
If you think your girlfriend is ugly, would you tell her?
>>
I had a really ugly girlfriend once. I never told her. I kind of got off on it as weird as it is.
>>
>>26396997
Same, had a badly disabled gf for awhile, very poor in the looks department. The thing is I never told her and tried to make her feel better about herself, but she knew and always tore herself down, her self esteem was abysmal.
>>
>be 3/10 female
>bf who settled for me calls me "beautiful"
>we both know that's an asinine lie
>make mental note and tell him he has a large penis as revenge
>>
Why would you tell them that? It's a pretty douchy thing to do, she's probably self-conscious about it already.
>>
>>26397067
lolz you a funny cunt
>>
>>26397067
>make mental note and tell him he has a large penis as revenge
I fucking hate when gf's do this because I have a small penis humiliation fetish
>>
My current gf goes from a 4 to a 6 if she just gets rid of her fucking specs. Ugly frames, like a grandmother would wear. Strong lenses that make her eyes too small and close together
>>
File: saad.png (139KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
saad.png
139KB, 500x427px
>tfw bf won't tell me i'm ugly
>>
>>26397281
she needs to be able to see, anon.
>>
File: mogg hmmm.png (202KB, 268x305px) Image search: [Google]
mogg hmmm.png
202KB, 268x305px
>>26396884
Of course, giving validation is a very important function of the male in the relationship.

Women today have been raised by Disney and other Jewish media to believe that they're all beautiful princesses (or if it's painfully obvious that they're not, that they will be some day).

Those Tumblrite hammies acting like hot shit? That's the norm. Fembots
>>26397067
>>26397300
are the exception
>>
>>26397067
>>be 3/10 female
>>bf who settled for me calls me "beautiful"
>>we both know that's an asinine lie
That's sad that you can't believe you're beautiful or that he could truly think that.

Even if you don't fit conventional beauty standards, beauty itself is objective.

>>26396884
Depends.

I wouldn't straight up say "YO UGLY" out of nowhere, but if she asked ANYTHING related to her looks I would give an honest answer and add a "but I love you how you are".

Unless they are landwhale (pre-preggo) then that's just how they are and I would probably not like them as a person and probably wouldn't be with them to begin with.
>>
>>26397357
*of course not*

bb;aodfbafdba original
>>
>>26396997
kek that's weird man
>>
>>26396884
>bf tells me he loves my body, im gorgeous etc every day
>consider myself a 4/10, would be 8/10 if not fat from meds and disease
>starving myself and working out 5 days a week to keep from gaining more
>bf complains i dont spend enough time with him

;_______;

do I just "let myself go" completely to spend more time with him while feeling like an ugly fat shit, or do I keep on going with the regimen to lose weight/feel better about myself while he feels like its not necessary. I dont know, its either my self esteem or his needs and it feels like a lose-lose.
>>
>>26397281
Iktfb

Gf wore wire thin grandma glasses until I made her get a decent looking pair. The improvement was incredible. And uggo glasses kept Chad at bay until I was ready to reap the rewards.lmao
>>
>>26397067
This is how life works for pretty much everyone I feel like. You're never gonna find some one perfect.
>>
>>26396884

she wouldn't be my girlfriend then would she.
>>
>>26397402
iktf

>be ugly as shit
>bf is attractive
>he tells me i'm not ugly
>what the fuck is wrong with him
>>
>>26397402

this is extremely common. both of you have self esteems in the gutter, it is easy to tell. your man wants you stay fat so another man doesn't steal you. you're a loser because you're with a guy that is that pathetic. you're perfect for each other.

secondly, because you haven't figured out body weight fitness yet just means you're lazy or dumb
>>
File: 1387685843023.gif (936KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1387685843023.gif
936KB, 256x192px
>>26396884
>your girlfriend
>>26396997
>I had a really ugly girlfriend once
>>26397027
>had a badly disabled gf for awhile
>>26397266
>I fucking hate when gf's do this
>>26397281
>My current gf
>>26397428
>Gf wore wire thin grandma glasses until
>>
File: mfw.png (727KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
727KB, 1200x674px
im trying to fat shame my girl into dropping some pounds
she has a beautiful face and she is short, she'd be a fuckin 8 if she lost 40 or 50 pounds
but it ain't working senpai
>>
>>26397401
>have a femdom fetish
>have an ugly gf
>am incredibly attractive myself
>mentally take the perspective that she owns me and is doming me and I'm submissive to her because she's so much uglier than me that it must be a power struggle.

Got me off every time
>>
>>26397067
So dumb. Dated a girl from this post who was the same way. She'd always get annoyed when I called her beautiful or complimented her appearance. I tried not to but it always slipped out in moments of intimacy. Just because you find it hard to believe, doesn't mean he's lying. He probably really does find you beautiful. As you love someone, they become more attractive to you. It's not magi, but it's also not bullshit.

Stop being an autist.
>>
>>26397402
just put down the fork, people didn't gain weight in concentration camps. Use a calorie counter and don't cheat if it means that much to you. Working out can only do so much for weight loss, if you run 6 miles you'll barely burn 900 cal.
>>
>>26397544
this almost killed my boner for femdom to be honest
>>
>>26397544
I don't know why, but the idea of this is just cracking me up.
>>
File: beatrice beato troll umineko.png (162KB, 525x480px) Image search: [Google]
beatrice beato troll umineko.png
162KB, 525x480px
>>26397556
>As you love someone, they become more attractive to you.
>It's not magic
>>
>implying i'd have an ugly gf
one of the reasons i'm alone is that i have standards desu senpai
>>
I wouldn't have an ugly gf in the first place.
>>
>>26397496
Feels like the wrong board huh?
>>
>>26397687
Sometimes I go on dates with really fat chicks just because the people staring and whispering and giggling around us gives me a boner
>>
>>26397489
>>26397654

Read again, medical problems + I am already on the fitness/diet regimen. Im not obese either, but because of the meds I retain water like crazy and my face is literally bloated so I dont even look like myself every other day. I weigh 80 kg, Im chubby/fat, not a landwhale. Either way, hes not an unattractive guy, I think he really just prefers bigger girls and is afraid to tell me that or afraid that I'll somehow become "too thin" which I am in no danger of.
>>
>>26397871
He's just settling, trust me
>>
File: latest.png (74KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
74KB, 200x273px
>>26397701
[unique text goes here]
>>
File: mon visage this.gif (356KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
mon visage this.gif
356KB, 500x345px
>gf thinks she's ugly
>I don't, she's practically my ideal besides a few fixable (without surgery) rough features
>she doesn't believe me
>feel like the right thing to do is to just keep telling her how I feel no matter how long it takes for her to accept it
>the idea of just settling for lying and saying, "okay yeah sure you're unattractive" to appease her- even in the least offensive way possible- makes my stomach turn
>don't think that would turn out well at all

What do I even do
>>
How do I get an ugly gf?
>>
File: fembot.jpg (7KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
fembot.jpg
7KB, 215x235px
>>26398229
bitches just want someone to tell theyre le pretty
>>
>>26398387
Approach and talk to one you don't know irl and after a short conversation say "I have to go now but it was nice talking to you, can I get your number? and then a few days later ask if she wants to hang out
>>
>>26397871
I was assuming you were obese when you said you should just let yourself go and were sounding really hopeless. If you're that close to being a healthy weight definitely don't give up because you'll never be able to get back with out extreme effort. I went to highschool with this guy that was in a similar position. His parents are both obese, but he was keeping himself between 170 and 200, keep in mind he was only 5'6. After he went to college he started to let himself go just a bit maybe up to 230, so still manageable. He had this decent gf who liked him alot so he figured his weight wasn't that big of a deal and proceeded to just let it all go. 2 years later he's well over 300 and has no gf. Maybe your guy likes alittle extra on his girls, but what if he gets sick of it or leaves for a completely unrelated reason, then you'd be up shits creek without a paddle or insulin that your body can use.
>>
>>26397741
The other reason you're alone is because the girls you hold up on a pedestal also have standards. Just don't be a dick and things fall into place
>>
I'd never date an ugly woman. I just couldn't get over a feeling that I gave up and settled for less.

I'd fuck anything that doesn't make me vomit on sight though
>>
>>26398229
just fucking do it, she's only fishing for attention anyways

obviously she will try to up the ante by cheating so you have to completely stun her and go all in

if you dont do this, you are certified cuck
>>
>>26398229
That's just how it is sometimes when you have really low self esteem. They just want to hear something bad to validate how they feel about themselves. It's really weird hating yourself and then someone else says "you're the best!". I currently have a gf who says this and it takes alot to not say anything even though I think it's a bunch of shit cuz I hate myself. If I were you I would just ignore it, and tell her she's great for you. eventually she'll understand, or she'll just think there's something wrong with you, which will validate her thoughts. either way win win.
>>
>>26398229
does she offer an answer when you ask what could be done to make her not feel this way? are you too stupid to not have come up with this question yourself?
>>
>>26398633
Nah asked her basically that and it's basically, "nothing can fix me I tried, I'm sorry".

I'll just stick with what
>>26398588
thinks.
>>
>>26397496
I know right, I didn't want to believe that Reddit took over /r9/ but I guess it's time to say goodbye
>>
>>26398419
kek
she'll think you're a fucking autist
>>
>>26399032
ONLY IF YOU ARE UGLY OR SHORT
LELELLELELELLLELLLLELELELELLELE
>>
>>26399032
talking to people makes you an autist now?
>>
>>26399167
Yes, if you live in a city it makes you an autist
>>
File: 1420239120023.jpg (31KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
1420239120023.jpg
31KB, 502x432px
I'd tell her she's beautiful and that she should wear pretty dresses.

And then I'd snigger to myself when I saw her walking around in it in public
>>
No because ugly people are aware that they are ugly, they don't need to be reminded. You're not the first fucking person to think to call an ugly person ugly.
>>
>>26396884
Of course not

If she's my girlfriend then I wouldn't think she's ugly
>>
I can't tell people they're ugly

>meet guy from 4chan
>we exchange contact
>sends me a picture of him
>he's a 4/10 at best
>oh shit what do, remember robots saying how girls would reply "oh" to their pictures
>I don't want to be that meanie bitch
>"you're cute"
>send him picture of me
>"wow"

That's it, that's all he said. And now I wonder why I didn't tell him he was an ugly fuck while I still could but if that happened again I know I'd do the same thing again.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.