[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this 'blowjob' meme. If you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 14112452823512.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
14112452823512.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
Can someone explain this 'blowjob' meme.

If you're at that stage where you're willing to do that, then why not just fuck?
>>
Because during a BJ you have the chance to ejaculate into her mouth. I just like to cum into a girls mouth.
>>
>>26396627
To be honest, it doesn't feel nearly as good as fucking.

It's about dominance and control. It just feels good to know some bitch is stuffing her face with your dick and even BETTER to know that someone has your cum in their stomach.

Like it feels good to know that the slut you're fucking has to go to her classes tomorrow with a stomach full of your cum. Really.
>>
The person doing the sucking actually wants to put the dirty penis in their mouth and they get off on it.
>>
>>26396627
1) Getting guy hard
2) Vagina sex isn't the only way to cum
3) People like to change things up
>>
>>26396627

Because it increases my in-bed intensity 200%

Girls learned if they suck my dick a little before we fuck, they get a better lay out of it.
>>
>>26396627
Sometimes there is no time or comfortable place to have sex.
>>
>>26396787
All of this, but more sentimental like.
If there is even a shred of truth to the phrase, 'you are what you eat,' then I like knowing that a part of me is inside of them. And soon they will get nutrients from that bit of me that is inside them and said nutrients will become a part of their body and in relation their very existence.
It makes me feel useful when my partner begs me to cum in their mouth. Like I have something to offer. I can't cook, but i can still feed them, ya know. It's nice to feel wanted.
>>
>>26396982
it's like a physical expression of my influence on their life. It's like that part of me is becoming a part of them. Digestion is magic
>>
It's popular among teenage girls who "still want to be a virgin"

Because sucking dicks somehow makes you still a virgin
>>
>>26397195
I remember when my friend, this girl, used to do anal with a bunch of guys and suck lots of dicks but insisted she was still a virgin and would never back down about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.