[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here /seasonal robot/ >have random spurts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 633x758px
Is anyone else here /seasonal robot/

>have random spurts where I don't talk to girls or work or get out of bed
>have times where I have a gf and friends and job
>got off a 2 year robot binge

Holy fuck I might see a girl tonight and I forgot how much work it is. Shaving through a jungle of pubes showering jogging and working out

I forgot how much work girls are
>>
>>26396437
>I forgot how much work girls are
self fulfilling prophecy. most girls want you to show them how to live. they want you to be utterly confident about the weird way in which you live, and they want to become a part of that life. i still piss in bottles when i have a gf. my ex, a 10/10 to me, probably an 8 to you lot, then began pissing in jugs herself, because let's face it it's easier than walking all the way to the toilet, and my utter inability to be embarrassed about the way i live, made her think it was ok. one of many examples of how confidence allows you to do pretty much anything and how she'll then embrace your quirks.
just do the very basics, e.g. have a shower erryday, don't be a cunt to her, then be absolutely confident in yourself, make enough money to support your chosen lifestyle, and girls will accept and learn to love... basically anything.
does help if you're not fat and ugly. stop eating so many burgers and spend 5 bucks on a new shirt once every couple of months, and if you're not deformed, you're good.
>sauce: fucked over 100 grils. live the way i choose to, regardless of anything.
>>
>>26396437

fucking pleb

get a sex doll and to hell with women
>>
>>26396646

>shit that never happened: the post

surely you have ONE PIC with yourself and one of your girls
>>
>>26396792
i have thousands.
>>
I have lifelong depression but usually I can ignore it while I pre-occupy myself with other stuff. If I'm not doing something I start to think and I get depressed.
>>
>>26396836

DUMP THEM HERE DUMP THEM HERE DUMP THEM HERE
>>
File: fuck-you-dox.png (105KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you-dox.png
105KB, 300x272px
>>26396955
no, because you fucks will dox me then dox the girls i've been with, and i don't want them to put up with your shit. many of them have a huge social media presence and don't understand the autism which will rain down on them should anon find them.
here, have one tiny one from years ago, from the only gril who i know doesn't use facebook. all you're getting unless you're pleb-tier enough to insist that i timestamp something to prove i'm me. which i still probably won't, because fuck you for not believing that there's a lot of diversity among the billions of people which make up the human race.

simply, confidence allows you to do pretty much whatever the fuck you want. be weird, but be confident about it, you're golden.
>>
>>26397076

you don't look weird or bad-looking you faggot
>>
>>26397128
i act like a fucking clown though, and girls love it. i'm a total manchild, but get laid easily as fuck, simply because i refuse to be embarrassed or to try hard.
>>
>>26397172

you have chad facial features you nigger that's all that matters
>>
>>26397302
i'm 180lbs now (at 6ft3), in 2008 i was 290lbs. i was one fat motherfucker.
i still got laid just as easily.
it's all in the mind. confidence is everything. fuck man, a mate of mine was horrendously disfigured in a house fire, half of his face is melted, he looks awful. his girlfriend is like 9/10 because he's so confident and outgoing. poor bastard lost his whole family in the fire, he found it impossible to care about anything since, he's very confident, and as such a 9/10 blonde is in love with him and has been for about 8 years.

just chill anons. s'all it really takes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.