[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I raise a girl? My parents died and now me my little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (24KB, 448x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 448x397px
How do I raise a girl?

My parents died and now me my little sister are orphans. (she is 9)
I plan on taking her and raising her myself.
This is very difficult though, I am just 22 years old. But I still want to do it.

The most important question to me is: how do I make sure my sister turns into a good woman with decency and not some degenerate slut?
Of course other aspects are important too but I'm sure I'll handle it.
>>
You already have the wrong mentality

Don't you have an aunt or uncle that can take care of her?
>>
>22
>orphan

original comment
>>
Help her with homework, develop romantic relationship with her, get her pregnant when possible
>>
sorry for your loss anon

tbqh its hard to raise a legitimate woman with ambitions and goals and not trying to be like everyone slut on the block.
Show her books and the wonders science and nature have. Get her into a hobby not so boyish.
I mean let her be herself dont be the dad making her go fishing and hunting and shit.

Just be there for her and show her the light the world has to offer. godspeed
>>
>>26396431
Let your grandparents raise her.
>>
>>26396431

>The most important question to me is: how do I make sure my sister turns into a good woman with decency and not some degenerate slut?

Monitor her friends. Show her contempt if she fails to fulfill your standards. Praise her for good behavior.

I dunno, those are the obvious ones.

It sure helps outlining a way she can act to win your approvad. Instead of simply saying what she shalt not do, it helps to outlined what behavior you wish to see.
>>
What is wrong with being a slut? Humans naturally want lots of sex
>>
>>26396431
Sorry for you loss, OP.
>Learn to cook her homemade, healthy meals
>Make sure that she grows up feeling loved and appreciated
>Make sure she grows up with healthy self esteem. Not just appearance-wise, but she needs to believe that she is smart, worthy, a good person, etc
>Spend as much time as you can with her
>Develop hobbies you can do with her. Start taking her hiking or something.
>Make sure she gets enough exercise and arrange play dates with her friends.

If you can, though, I would have your grandparents, or any aunt/uncle take over for you since you are so young. Good luck, OP.
>>
Raise her on conservative christian values.

The chances of her being a promiscuous whore will be decreased, all though they will remain there because all women are degenerates by nature
>>
File: 347zq1j.png (55KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
347zq1j.png
55KB, 240x200px
>>26396494
>>26396648
your fucking sick I know someone who like to have a little chat
>>
File: 1421517257338.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421517257338.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>26396460
>The most important question to me is: how do I make sure my sister turns into a good woman with decency and not some degenerate slut?
Its already too late.
If you're strict she will take dick to rebel.
If you're chill she will take dick because she can.
Just dump her to another family member and keep an eye on her at arms length.
remember this is not one of your japanese sis con Animes
>>
>>26396431

Love her, pay attention to her, give her positive reinforcement and emotional support.

Set down firm boundaries and feed her properly. Don't be afraid to come down hard on her if she does something stupid.

Maintain a constant presence. You're her parent now.

I raised my little sister too, OP. She turned out to be one of the best people I know. She's a tomboy and I think that's gotten in the way of her sexlife at times. She's still a virgin at 22.
>>
>>26396431

women do everything backwards, so to make sure she turns out alright, you have to ditch her in one of those orphanages and never turn back

if you spend even a minute of effort on her, she'll shit on it and turn into a slut

trust me man, women have no souls
>>
>>26396771

I forgot to mention:

Never EVER be afraid to come down hard on her.

In fact, you'll need to ride her ass constantly. About everything. School, friends, parties, chores and work, staying out. It seems counter intuitive, but its not-- just don't push TOO hard. She just needs to know you're there, setting boundaries for her.

Give the impression of being strict without being so rigid that she resents you.
>>
File: 262425525.png (13KB, 387x772px) Image search: [Google]
262425525.png
13KB, 387x772px
>didn't fake her death along with the parents
You already fucked up. Hard to keep a rape cave if people know she's still alive.
>>
I feel for you OP, I'm 21 with an 8 year old daughter to take care of on my own. I at least though have the help of my parents, you don't even have that. Good luck, hopefully you can pull through.
>>
>>26396771

>She's still a virgin at 22.

You did it right. Good job, faggot.
>>
>>26396431
>how do I make sure my sister turns into a good woman with decency and not some degenerate slut?
This thread is almost certainly made up but this is a terrible mentality. Raise her to be happy and self reliant, don't engineer her to be your ideal wife. Make her read a lot when she's a kid. Don't be some controlling figure that leads her either to resent you or the majority of people her age.
>>
>>26396431
Put her in therapy or have someone for her to talk to. If both parents are dead that's an obvy sign for future mental illness, if you're worried for your sis being a slut that'll be a huge catalyst .

Get the rest of your family to help raise your sister, sorry for your loss.
>>
>>26396431
>no father figure or mother figure

good luck preventing that :^) without a father figure she is going to turn to sex as a survival mechanism.
>>
>>26397018

Listen to this anon. A kid that young needs structure in their lives, and if you're raising her, you're going to have to provide it. That means discipline, guidance, and support, providing a firm hand or a hug when needed.

Make sure she feels she can always come to you with problems and that she feels you're ultimately looking out for her, even if that means being a authoritative in doing so. If she feels you're not someone she can talk to about her fears, dreams, and anxieties, she'll turn to other men.

You know where it ends up from there. Don't let it get to that point.
>>
>>26397455

> a authoritative

fuck I'm retarded
>>
>>26396648
>What is wrong with being a fatass? Humans naturally want lots of food.
>>
Throw a dead bat through the window. Or find a cave full of bats and throw her there.
>>
>consulting /r9k/ on how to rise someone
sound like you're on a good start. Keep it up!
>>
>>26397533

>how to rise someone

looks like somebody didn't get a good start.
>>
>>26396431
The main things that stop a girl from having a slut are
1. Feeling secure and happy at home
And 2., probably more importantly, growing up with a good model example of what a relationship between a man and a woman should look like.

If they see a mother and father sticking through thick and thin and not getting divorced and them both cherishing and respecting each other, then she will naturally feel predisposed to expect the same treatment from any man who wants to be with her and will be much less likely to seek affection from some guy who is not caring towards her, or to seek cheap affection from guy after guy after guy because that's what she thinks love and relationships are about.

Plus if she's happy and secure at home then she'll be less likely to seek cheap affection and gratification by giving her body to men.

So there is little you can do by yourself. You aren't married and don't have a live-in gf, so you can't do number 2, and you'll probably be so stressed being a worker and single guardian that you won't be able to achieve number 1.

It would be ideal if you could have her live with an aunt or uncle who has a stable, happy marriage, or maybe even grandparents, and then you move closer so you can see her as much as you'd like and take her for sone weekends and evenings.
>>
I vote for the getting her pregnant one. Raise her on dr pepper and cheatos for all meals.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.