[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best and Worst 10/02/16

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1445041609676.jpg (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1445041609676.jpg
11KB, 226x223px
Hey lads, real simple pleasures hour over in the UK.
You know the drill.

Tell me the worst thing that happened to you today.
Then tell me the best thing that happened to you today.

Even if you feel like shit you should make some effort to find something small in your life that you appreciate.

Worst: Plans got cancelled

Best: Went to the park instead, and played on the swings. Haven't done that since 7 years. Felt like a kid again.
>>
fuck off james walkerdine aka muqi on raidforums
>>
>>26396296
fuck off ben aka ben on raidforums
>>
lol dead thread no one likes this gay shit

btw tell lily i said hi
>>
>>26396339
Its not even me, don't bring your cancer here.
>>
Worst - I didn't get dubs on this post

Best - Got Gold rank on Demonforums and also heard that my friend is throwing a party this friday
>>
>>26396339
What about me, kekitykek?
>>
>>26396278
>Tell me the worst thing that happened to you today.
I woke up.
>Then tell me the best thing that happened to you today.
I'm going to bed.
>>
>>26396790
Have a nice sleep desu
>>
>>26396278
worst: weird flashbacks to dreams fuck my concentration up. it's just weird as hell and i feel like i have brain problems

best: started to understand some basic chemistry better.
>>
>>26396934
awesome, if you need any help on the chemistry you should tell me what you need to know

Also, mind telling me what the flashbacks were?
>>
>>26396978
I'm heading off to bed soon, but thanks for the offer about the chemistry.
I think I have flashbacks to some weird dreams. It's very hard to explain and I cannot for the life of me find anyone with a similar problem on the net, which is very unusual to me. Basically I used to have dreams that were very eerie. Stuff would repeat itself over and over and just in general be weird as fuck. I can't tell you what half of these dreams were about, but some of them involved people I used to know a little bit and familiar locations. For example, one dream took place outside my previous apartment, so when I go there, there's a chance that I'll get a flashback to this dream, and I feel what I felt then, which is an an eerie and very uncomfortable feeling.I lose focus and my head feels heavy and it just sucks. It lasts for 30s-1min usually, but if I stay in the area it could last over 10min. I'm calling it a flashback, but I don't know if it is. It's just the best way I can explain it. When it happens it just fucks my shit up basically.
>>
>>26397289
I getcha. I used to have repetitive dreams too. I used to get this recurring dream where I would go to some shopping complex and there'd be like an indoor swimming pool (like, in the centre of the complex, really weird). And I used to swim a lot so I'd go in the pool. Once I got to a certain depth of the pool's length I'd see dark shadows in the water, and then I'd shit myself and try to swim away.

Usually the dream would end there, but then one day I was able to get out and start running away. Weirdly once I got up some stairs the scene changed to some creepy mansion. Then I found out some big bear was chasing me instead of the whales/crocodiles/sharks whatever it was. Then it ended with me getting caught but I had to get for my life and lick the bear's foot. I woke up crying (CREEPY)

that was the last time I had that recurring dream.
>>
Worst

>>got paid
>>bad because my boss wasn't bullshitting about cutting my pay due to some mistakes I made

Best
>>trolled my coworker into believing we're both getting fired tomorrow

Things only happen to me at work, I rarely leave my home on my time off.
>>
>>26397350
Sounds terrible. The weird thing for me is that I don't really get the bad dreams anymore. It's only when I'm awake I get catapulted into this trance-like, uncomfortable state
>>
>>26397514
that sounds pretty cool though
>>
>>26396278
best: finished my biology assignment on time and to a decent standard
worst: depression kicked in and my gf was a bitch to me and my mum told me she didnt have time for me
>>
worst: bet 25 quid on barca winning. improbably, they didn't.
best: uhh... hm. ummmm... i ate a creme egg. was alright
>>
>>26396278
>best thing
Got to the Premier League/won the FA cup with Mansfield Town on fifa 16
>worst thing
Can't go out drinking with a girl because of things I'm doing tomorrow
I don't do alot on wednesdays
>>
>>26396978
can i have some chemistry help?
>>
File: BMqcAao.jpg (44KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BMqcAao.jpg
44KB, 480x640px
>>26396278
Best: The profile pic I uploaded to normiebook 2 days ago (after not going on it for 2 years) already has 30 likes and counting

Worst: One of the women who added me on normiebook 2 days ago didn't respond to my private message.
>>
>>26397532
trust me, it's not. You really don't want to experience this. The first few times it happened it overwhelmed me like crazy and I couldn't do anything whatsoever until it had passed. It's not an awesome druggy feeling, it feels more like you're just frozen in time and reliving the same 2 seconds over and over
>>
>>26397582
what with specifically? :I
>>
worst: got f on math test
best: stacy glanced at me
>>
>>26397619
im struggling with group seven, the halogens and their reactivity
>>
>>26397649
living for stacy's stares will just make you depressed
Don't do it, I've been there
>>
>>26397673
k I can't help you with that kekekeke
>>
>>26397718
mate are you still in high school
>>
>>26397742
no but I did that like 3 years ago
>>
>>26397783
what are you doing now education or job wise

fuck you robot
>>
>>26397673
is there a specific question? i'm >>26396934
but maybe i can help you, i guess.
>>
>>26397578
any reason you chose Mansfield, Anon?

Best - nearly half way through the week
Worst - woke up to see acne has gotten a lot worse
>>
>>26397869
i dont have a specific question im just struggling to grasp an understanding of the topic, i could do with any tips or ways of remembering things, even revision tips
>>
>>26397913
They have some good potential players and doing a Portsmouth career seemed too "overdone". I also didn't want to start another Luton career for whatever reason
>>
>>26397922
I feel like you're probably at a much higher level than me and I'm assuming you know the basics about them, like that they are very reactive because of the 7 valenselectrons, that they react with metals and make salt compounds. Not sure what else specifically you want to know about them. My understanding is pretty basic, so sorry If I can't help you.
>>
>>26397922
I feel like you're probably at a much higher level than me and I'm assuming you know the basics about them, like that they are very reactive because of the 7 valenselectrons, that they react with metals and make salt compounds, that they're gasses under normal temperatures and that they don't really exist in their default state because they're so unstable. Not sure what else specifically you want to know about them. My understanding is pretty basic, so sorry If I can't help you.
>>
welp, it said the captcha was wrong. sorry for double post
>>
>>26398099
>>26398133
nice dubs bro
thanks for your help anyway ill just keep going over it till it sticks, goodluck with your studies robot i hope you do well
>>
the best thing that happened to me today is that i havent felt any hate about myself while waking up

and the worst thing was my parents asking me why i didnt went to the uni for the last 4weeks and i dont have any real answer for it except that i'm trash
>>
File: 1451757351818.png (241KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
1451757351818.png
241KB, 640x444px
>>26396278
Worst: I am currently unaware of whether I should get this grill who either hates me or secretly likes me and she hates to admit it, something for Valentines day. I have sucked myself into spending money for women and every time they just go after some other guy and leave me in the dust.

Best: Friend might give his cool ass book that is a guide to all major battles in History. Every page has a map on it of A General of the time period and the battle they fought. Coolest is Rommel and his fight on El Alimain (Think that's how you spell it.)
>>
>>26398196
thanks man, you as well
>>
worst: skipped all class for the third day in a row
best: made a nice breakfast
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.