[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how just b confident?????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

how just b confident?????
>>
File: trainfrog.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
trainfrog.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>tfw no gf with an ugly shy guy fetish
>>
>777
of course redditors come here and steal all our luck
fuck off cuck
>>
>>26395777
Training and value. You need to be good at something, be as good looking as you can, and have some money.
And train.
Easy.
>>
>>26395777
Alright lad here's what I do wrong with females:

Instead of playing for tempo I try to get value out of all my cards. That's doesn't work though. Imagine all females are face shamans. Play abusive sergeant turn one for the tempo. Tempo is key, don't let them rest a single turn.
>>
>>26395956
I do all that...
And most normals have absolutely nothing to be confident about. Its all mere arrogance.
>>
>>26395777
Stop giving a shit about anything, come off as a vagabond, an asshole. Girls love that.

Once you just give off the persona of "fuck everything" you will drown in all of the sex you could want.

Oh, you also gotta look good as well, moderately, anyways.
>>
>>26396073
DUDE
BE AN ASSHOLE
LMAO
>>
>>26396104
Do you have another alternative?
>>
COOL I GET TO BROWSE REDDIT FROM 4CHAN NOW

WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED
>>
>>26396259
I know, right?

Go fuck yourself, robot.
>>
>>26396073
>>26396104
or you could just not care about getting a girlfriend or having sex and stop obsessing over this petty bullshit
but its /r9k/ and you're all fucking morons who will choose to be the most pathetic you can be
>>
>>26396073
when chad is an asshole, he gets pussy

when anon is an asshole, he gets maced
>>
>>26395777
Just be yourself, bro. It's pretty easy, honestly.
>>
>>26396353
>or you could just not care about getting a girlfriend
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE
>>
>>26396353
>petty bullshit
>one of the most basic human drives after eating, breathing, drinking and sleeping

...What?
I don't approve of the way r9k approaches the topic, I think it's overly defeatist and negative but I don't think the issue itself is somehow unimportant
>>
>>26396354
As I said, ya gotta look good.

Difference is night and day.
>>
>>26396413
I'm not convinced, I look pretty shit and I still have a girlfriend
>>
>>26396536
How's it feel to know she's fucking someone behind your back?
>>
>>26396568
If she is, (which I doubt) why am I still here?
>>
>>26396644
Cause you're a cuck
>>
>>26396685
No I mean, what does she keep me around for?
>>
>>26396644
Because only rejects come here man.

You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something wrong with ya.
>>
>>26396704
Money.

Emotional Sponge.

Savior complex.
>>
>>26396750
She expends more money on me than I do on her and she has to deal with more of my shit than I do hers, but the last one is a possibility
>>
>>26396295
Mate........gtfo. .......
>>
You don't ask girls these types of questions, they are retarded and will only respond with shit they think they want. If you actually act like that you're getting nowhere with them.
>>
>>26396867
nothin personell kid......
>>
>>26396913
What are you talking about?
Assuming StarGalactica in the OP is the female you're talking about, they're right on the money with the whole "confidence is very important" thing, at least far more accurate than the "I just want a nice sweet guy" meme.
>>
bumperino for leddit
>>
>>26395777
those downvote arrows means you have a reddit account
that means you need to leave now.
>>
>>26396784
So she has a saviour complex then, problem solved.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.