[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all. >http://strawpol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 5-inch-fat-penis.jpg (18KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
5-inch-fat-penis.jpg
18KB, 500x331px
Let's settle this once and for all.
>http://strawpoll.me/6782522
Reminder that those who claim to be "showers' are liars.
>>
This is fucking dumb. There's never an option for inbetween. My cock flaccid grows to an expected sized erection. I am neither
>>
>>26395881
youre a big guy for me
>>
I want to suck that penis.
>>
>>26395760
I'm a grower (pretty much doubles in size) and I have personally seen a shower in real life (super gay group masturbation shit) so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>26396549
same here to be completely honest with you
>>
>>26395760
>that penis
>5 inches
I'd say that's 4.5 at most, more like 4.
>>
>>26397031
If that's 4 inches then I have a 6 to 7 inch penis hard mode. And I don't have a 6-7 inch penis in any mode.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 636x260px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 636x260px
cucked by genes fAm
gotta get the cucksleeve
>>
>>26395760
God damn that penis is so cute

Uncutfags will never know the joy of having a flaccid dick that looks like a penis and not an ant eater
>>
>>26395760

Why do you guys have such small dicks.
>>
>>26397174
low test exposure in the womb
>>
>>26397199

Do most people on r9k have small dicks?
>>
need more voters
>>
>>26397142
>a flaccid dick that looks like a penis
What are you spouting? Every flaccid dick looks like a penis, uncut or not. 3/10 for me taking this seriously for more than 3 seconds and replying
>>
>>26398107
Your penis has a little sleeve that makes it look like a worm with a nose. My dick is adorable when it's soft. Stay jealous.
>>
>>26398150
every flaccid dick still looks like a penis, by definition of the words dick and penis
>>
>>26398179
Not your gross ant eater stick. It only looks like a dick when it's erect. When it's flaccid it's something you have to hide out of shame. Might as well keep it in a chastity cage and hope no girl ever sees it.
>>
>>26398222
First of all, nice trips.
And where does this rage come from?
Every dick is beautiful on its own.
Way to sound like a raging faggot, doesn't it?
>>
>>26398250
>where does this rage come from
No rage, only pity. My flaccid dick is top notch and if you saw it it would literally make you my sex slave.
>>
>>26398295
>My flaccid dick is top notch
What about your errect dick? Is this the root of the problem? Any inferiority complexes you need to compensate for?
>>
>>26398313
Over six inches long and over five inches in girth. A modestly large penis that nobody could complain about. My dick is perfect and you can't convince me otherwise.
>>
>>26398352
I then wish you a good life, my friend.
>>
>>26398222

Hey, stop insulting ant-eater dicks. I like foreskin.
>>
>>26398397
At most, uncutfags should be castrated and they should stretch their foreskin over my glans to keep it warm while they suckle my nipple. Beyond that they're useless.
>>
>>26398710

Why castrated? First off its unethical, second, balls do anyone any harm. What do you have against balls?
>>
>>26398849
I don't want uncutfags to get erect. They should serve me selflessly for my superior penis. Convert or give up on being a man and become a literal dicksleeve.
>>
>>26398901

Jeez, you're a real tyrant. But if you cut their ball off, then how are you going to get ball-jobs? And if you do that, they won't have any urge to listen to your demands, let alone sate them.
>>
>>26398952
>then how are you going to get ball-jobs?
Actually, this isn't a bad idea. It would be fun to crush uncutfags' pathetic testicles with my cock. I would ride them as hard as I could until they're practically crying and then if they cum I would stop immediately and give them a sharp kick to the groin.
>>
>>26399136

No, ball-jobs are supposed to about companionship, friendhsip, mutual trust and fun. Stop making it edgy.
>>
>>26399241
Fine, I would make them give me slow, tender ball jobs and we would cuddle afterwards. They better have a good personality, though.
>>
>>26399315

OK, that's pretty cool.
>>
>>26399360
He would still be a bottom and suckle my nipples and be my cocksleeve, so don't get the wrong idea.
>>
>>26399399

Well, that's fine just... don't mutilate anyone, Ok?
>>
>>26395760
My dick is fucking tiny when it's flaccid. It looks like an acordn. but grows to average when erect.
>>
>>26399466
Alright, I have to nap now but I won't mutilate anybody
>>
>>26397233
no, the average size on /r9k/ is something like 7"x6".
>>
1.5 ish inches flaccid, a few millimetres over 6 inches hard. shit you not.
>>
5 inches flaccid, 6.5 erect

What am I?
>>
>>26400142
>What am I?
lucky, that's what. i'm >>26400142
and it fucking sucks. i remember being forced to shower after P.E at school, and i had the smallest dick of the whole fucking class. i'm over 6 inches erect, but practically fucking concave flaccid. people took the piss so much that i gave myself a hard-on just to make them stfu. then everyone took the piss for the next 3 years because i'd been in a shower room with 30 other males, giving myself an erection. on reflection i should probably have given this more thought.
>>
>>26400142
That's pretty much what I am, though I'm not over 6 inches.

>>26401459
>showers after P.E. class
that's fucking cruel. I'm glad they never made us shower in school. How the fuck is it even legal to make a bunch of kids get naked in front of each other?
>>
>>26401771
>How the fuck is it even legal
don't know, but yeah that shit was brutal. obligatory nakedness in front of 30 people, while the 40yo teacher watches. fucked up.
this was in the early 90's though, i'm kinda old. guessing the law may well have changed by now.

random tangent sidenote: there were no windows in the shower room, so with the lights switched off it was PITCH blackness. one day 2 dudes grabbed this insanely hot 13yo girl from our class, dragged her into the shower room and turn off the lights. she was passed around like 20 guys for a good five minutes before she screamed so loud that they let her go. no way to prove who did stuff to her so nobody was prosecuted, but she never came back to school again after that day, and about 2 years after i left school, i saw her again, sitting on the street begging for money to fund her heroin addiction.
right in the feels, man. i didn't touch her, but i gave her 30 quid because wow, that shit can't have been nice to deal with. she didn't know which of the dudes had touched her and she had fuck all comeback. really has to suck.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.