[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you do that had a positive influence on your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: m14936670,KLM-9109A.jpg (19KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
m14936670,KLM-9109A.jpg
19KB, 600x526px
what did you do that had a positive influence on your life?
>>
>>26395746
when you're all negative it's hard to find something redeeming, idk, maybe when I started jogging?
My dick grew a lot from it kek
>>
File: rebok.png (221KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
rebok.png
221KB, 487x487px
When I stopped trying and became a comfy NEET. Getting out of the rat race is superb
>>
>>26395746
made friends online. Started going to chats at 15. I met lifelong friends, I miss a lot that I lost contact with. 18 to be exact. I still talk to most of them, though, cherish them even. I had a difficult teenhood and they were the only ones keeping me sane. I love them with all my heart and soul. I cry about once a month about the lost ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 750x725px
Reading, meditating and lifting helped me a lot. Also I stay comfy as fuck when not doing work.

>inb4 hippy
>>
>>26395746
I remember when I realized I needed to make a change. I had gained like 15 lbs, spent my whole summer on 4chan, and was going back to my second year of college having made zero friends.

I just decided that I needed to make a change. My positive influence was that I wasn't going to hit 20 and be a virgin loser who had no friends. I used that for motivation, got laid, made friends, and haven't looked back.
>>
>>26395773
i'm bored out of my mind, i need some activities to perform and i cannot find anything interesting. basically my life is the internet 24/7 but even there i don't read/watch anything. I refresh same pages on and on (news sites, etc.). i'm just feeling like i'm becoming a really boring person, since a few years.
>>
>>26395746
Taken a loooooooooot of make-me-happy papers!!
>>
Sleeping, it passes time so you die sooner and you don't have to think about anything for awhile.
>>
finally got a dick to ride. still with him 2 years later and hope to only ever be his.
>>
>>26395746
I didn't get married.
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 723x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 723x666px
>>26395746
>normie in high school
>almost Chad level
>graduated high school
>tried to see friends
>stopped answering texts and calls
>spent months jacking off
>forget how to socialize
>try (community) college
>see qt3.14 from high school that I had a crush on
>had crush on the old me in hs
>has yet to meet the new NEET robot me
>first non relative that I've spoken to in months
>become obsessed
>fall in "love"
>rejected harshly when she realizes how strange I've become
>no friends+no girl+rejection by oneitis=deeper depression than before
>try to once again reach out to old friends
>find Twitter of old middle school friend
>coolest friend I've ever had
>Kik username on Twitter
>send message to him on Kik
>"sorry but Eric's phone seems to be off or disabled"
>get random text from one of old friends
>text back "What?"
>responds "oops, wrong anon"
>heartbroken
>no one wants to be friend
>months later, ready to go off on that long dusty trail into the Southern Smokes
>lying in bed, crying
>planning my life around the fact that I'm friendless
>become oddly satisfied with the thought of being alone for the rest of my life
>who needs friends?
>phone vibrates, expecting low battery
>Kik message from Eric
>"Who is this?"

Long story short, soon after that, I started going to house parties biweekly, went to gym with Eric and other old middle school friends every Friday, met a bunch of girls, lost my virginity, my overall confidence raised significantly, got a new gf who looks like an Aztec goddess. Only downside is that I unintentionally joined a gang.

Pic related is a screenshot from a text conversation from a friend and proof of gang affiliation
>>
>>26396376
What is the point of this post, normalfag? What did you hope to achieve as you typed this blog?
>>
I started saving and investing aggressively. This lowered my stress level significantly.
>>
>>26396423
Op asked about one thing I did that had a positive influence on my life. I texted an old friend after two years of being a lonely NEET robot. That one text completely turned my life around.
>>
>>26396461
I hope you grow a painful tumor in your head and it kills you.
>>
>>26396489
All my post shows is how simple it is to turn your life around and how one little thing can change your life.
>>
>>26396489
i mean just what the hell
>>
>>26396522
>it's so simple, just beee urself and have friends and be a normalfag and you're set :^)
>>
>>26396543
this this is a very original comment
>>
>>26395746

stopped talking to people
>>
bumpity bumpy bump beempy bemp desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.