[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice white people have been getting btfo lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

Anyone else notice white people have been getting btfo lately on social media?
>>
I don't use social media.
>>
>>26395474
This. I used to but it's just normie central. Might as well be speaking a different language.
>>
Asians have a much longer shelf life than blacks though
>>
>>26395460
Yeah the new age of whites are a bunch of cucks. I see shit being shared all the time of people saying you can't be racist to white people.
>>
>>26395460
that's not "getting btfo", that's minorities going sour grapes mode. I'm not white btw
>>
It's the combination of cuckolded whitey feeling bad about MUH RACISM and just general nignogs posting

It's "cool" to be racist to whites inb4 'u can't be racist 2 whitey!!! so nigs are taking shots whenever they can, and cuckolds are pretending whites have problems to make blackies feel better
>>
>>26395460
I mean kinda, but so does everyone. It's just acceptable to make fun of white people and asians. White people because we used to own slaves, and asians because despite enduring great hardships to make it in this country they are still three times as successful as blacks.
>>
>>26395460
I remember at Thanksgiving there was a lot of Blacks talking shit about White food. I loved one reply
"My dad bought a fresh turkey with a bonus from his job. Sorry for the microaggressions! After all, Blacks don't have 'dads', 'bought', 'fresh food', 'jobs', or 'wages' in their culture"
said it all. Who cares what they say?
>>
File: 17.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>26395460
>strawman meme
>btfo
>>
>>26395460
Yeah, I kind of feel sorry for white people
I still like them
>>
File: 2D & 3D.jpg (426KB, 1414x964px) Image search: [Google]
2D & 3D.jpg
426KB, 1414x964px
>>26395460
Funny how all of them get BTFO by 2D though.
>>
File: 1416853992480.jpg (56KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1416853992480.jpg
56KB, 1280x702px
tfw born into the 'white race' when it's going through an age of cuckoldry
>>
>>26395561
>>26395574
>>26395598
>all these ass blasted whities.
>>
>>26395460
If Niggers hate white women so much why do they date them while refusing to date their own?
>>
Oldfag here. There's a lot of truth there, most white women age horribly
>>
Anyone else notice non whites getting btfo throughout the entirety of history?

Let them be butthurt.
>>
>>26395598
>Who cares what they say?
Totally, I don't give a shit when people make fun of white people or jews, inb4 dr. kikenstein. Especially when so much of it doesn't make any sense. That thanksgiving stuff made me laugh so hard. I was like "you really think white people eat off of paper plates on a holiday?" kek. It's like they never heard of Martha Stewart or Thomas Keller, or like any french chef cuz they are all white guys.
>>
>>26395460
but white women do age like milk desu
>>
>>26395685
Because most of their women are shit. Niggers date white women to get back at whites for shit their ancestors were put through. White women date niggers because they're the ultimate "unsafe" badboy type. It's not hard to figure out.
>>
can't find attractive white women where I live desu, going to have to race mix
>>
>>26395751
You sound bothered desu
>>
Middle eastern women age the best in my opinion. I had a crush on an iranian milf I used to see on the bus.
>>
>>26395653
Preach it, brother.
>smug_anime_trap.jpg
>>
>>26395668
It ain't even assblasted, bro. I'm assuming your post is b8, but in general you're not allowed to say anybody does something wrong without them retorting with "lol u mad bro?"

If we're going to actually talk about this kinda stuff, you should say more than just "assblasted LUL"

4/10 b8, I gave (You) a (You)
>>
>using social media

lol faggot
>>
>>26395668
What are you talking about, what I said is extremely accurate? Asians have the highest average income despite being slaves and indentured servants in the US. Not to mention most white people are only 2nd or 3rd, yet somehow blacks are still bottom quintile for everything from income to test scores. Not to mention they are 13% of the population yet account for 50% of the homicides.
>can't even read, then lays down generic insults with no back up.
>>
>>26395843
2 long didn't read /10
>>
>>26395668
I know it's bait, still makes me cringe though.
>>
>>26395460
I'm pretty /pol/ but I can't argue with this image.
>>
>>26395947
>2 long
Dude it's a sentence and a half, learn how to read bruh.
>>
>>26395781

O B S E S S E D

>>26395794
Iranians are really different from other Middle Eastern ethnicities. Please.
>>
I think all women age really quickly compared to men.

When I was 19, people said I looked 25, and now I'm 22 and people still say I look 25.

But then any time you see an attractive woman, 99% of the time she's 16-21 years old. And in those years they look like women, like prime attractive women. Then afterward they turn all wrinkly and gross. Like there's virtually no difference between a 24 year old woman and a 40 year old one.
>>
>>26395915
>Not to mention most white people are only 2nd or 3rd
Most white people have ancestors that have been here since the 19th century not the fucking 70s dumbass. Black people haven't been able to succeed because of people like you. If you want I'll explain but you probably don't
>>
No because out of about 400 friends on facebook they are all white apart from one Chinese guy and a half nigger
>>
File: mimikirk-474x581c.jpg (66KB, 474x581px) Image search: [Google]
mimikirk-474x581c.jpg
66KB, 474x581px
>>26395983
This bitch is like 72, anyone can cherry pick good looking people and bad looking people.
>>
It just shows how insecure minorities are about their own cultures.

You rarely see whites posting stuff like this about blacks, but you see blacks quite often. It's pathetic.
>>
>>26395983
You can't argue with the fact that 90% of latinas turn into whales with 5 kids by the age of 25?
>>
>>26396155
looks like she's in her late 60s at best
try harder
>>
To be fair to that image OP, white women deserve it.

Go on and on talkin' about privilege when holy shit, they grew up and the same masterrace as white guys they hate so much.
They talk shit about how we grew up with more when holy shit, they got the same mommies and daddies plus free scholarships because "muh oppression", despite the fact they make up most of universities now.

Complain about lack of women in stem, hide lack of men in creative fields and the fact they all CHOSE women's studies.

A useless degree that'll only get them job's teaching women's studies, where they'll indoctrinate more women into hating and fearing men, to deter them from STEM fields and lure them into "women friendly" women's studies, creating a shit cycle of cash flow and broken futures.

And seriously, how often do you see a black girl rolle her eyes with a slight "ugh" before saying "creep"? Let's face it, more often than not, it's a white bitch. All the brown skinned girls I've met (alot... UK) are a hell of alot nicer and more friendly. Shit, it's like they actually care about other people.

Shit, know the saying "Around black, never relax"?

Around white women, stay hidden.
>>
File: btfo.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>26395460

It's because Trump won NH.
They mad.
>>
>>26396122
Dude are you retarded, third generation means having at least one parent who is born in the US and atleast one grandparent who wasn't. You could be third gen if your grandparent got here in the 30s. Not to mention 25% of the US population is just 1st and 2nd generation. People like you are so vapid and unwilling to look at facts it's amazing. Not to mention "white people" came over in waves from numerous countries over time not all at once. The majority of which came in the very late 19th century to 1970. Most white people didn't even show up until 70 years after the civil war atleast, and many are still emigrating from italy, germany, and mexico since hispanics are now white people according to census statistics. Don't be so butt hurt and do actual research. I'm not trying to be racist, I don't think that any race is inherently better than the other. However there is an issue in the black community and it's being ignored, and blanket white blaming is being used when most of us weren't even here when all that shit started. You think it was easy to be italian or irish or asian in the 50s? Or how about being from an arab country today? Everything is relative, and people like you need to get a better perspective.
>>
>>26396234
>>26395460
What are you talking about, not to mention you know OP's post aren't real ages, they are just stock photos with numbers on them. Let's see what you look like at 72.
>>
File: 1450760264262.png (61KB, 1280x934px) Image search: [Google]
1450760264262.png
61KB, 1280x934px
I'm glad that minorities are finally getting on the internet and joining the bantz. No hard feelings shitskins.
>>
>>26396155
Bitch looks like she has one foot in the grave
>>
File: Rossi9.jpg (67KB, 721x542px) Image search: [Google]
Rossi9.jpg
67KB, 721x542px
>>26396843
This one is in her sixties, better?
>>
>>26396570
ok fine fuck it I'll be the edgelord here:
Black people can't succeed because of genetics. Niggers are lazy degenerates who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. I know this from meeting them in droves. They are indeed the inferior race
>>
white women always look the best
>>
This is just science broham. White skin takes a beating from the sun. The darkies have natural protection.
>>
>>26395947
>implying you can read
>>
>>26396866
nice photoshop I guess
>>
>>26396901
You don't have to be an edgelord though, that's the point I was trying to make. I'm not bringing hate, or personal bias into this. Just trying to give that guy a better perspective before he starts spouting off bullshit he thinks is right.
>>
>>26397278
>This picture is too real she looks old
>She looks too good shes shopped
STFU bro
>>
>>26395460

"Social media" Especially twitter, is almost a 100% black and liberal circle jerk.

The only reason half of these liberal talking points are even in the larger public domain are becuase social media is taken far too seriously and used prominently by liberals and people with too much time on their hands (i.e the unemployed minorities)
>>
>>26395474
social media and most people in general aren't worth expending energy to be involved with. i'm way beyond the sdmall minded bullshit everyone is obsessed with. fuck your race, fuck your religion, fuck your beliefs idc man.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 534x712px
>>26396866
This woman is in her 60s too. White ppl btfo again.
>>
>>26395782
kys race traitor
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 380x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 380x416px
She's 66 damn
>>
>>26395460
They can btfo white people only on social media
>>
File: 2485573-morgan+fairchild.jpg (35KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
2485573-morgan+fairchild.jpg
35KB, 427x640px
>>26397676
Morgan Fairchild is 66
>>
>>26395460
http://www.ranker com/crowdranked-list/hottest-women-over-60
this should put an end to the debate, if there even was one.
>>
>>26397993
>ranker
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1920x1200px
Krysten Ritter looks like she's 26 even though she's 36.
>>
>>26398268
>ranker lol
what's wrong with a crowd ranked list of hot old ladies. They have pictures, and you can easily google their names to make sure they are actually over 60. I'm not writing a dissertation, we're talking about fuckable grandmas, loosin up.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.