[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will reply to anyone, let's talk about anything, also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1442102652765.jpg (458KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1442102652765.jpg
458KB, 2480x1754px
I will reply to anyone, let's talk about anything, also talk between each other too, no post will remain without a reply in this thread.
>>
>>26395114
I miss the Autumn months. Winter is bland.
>>
>>26395247
I read that as I miss the autism months.
>>
I just stopped crying 5 minutes ago thinking about how lonely I am.

Always get told it gets better. Well it doesn't. My life has been on a downward spiral for about 4 years at this point.
>>
I don't really know what to say

That's a nice picture
>>
I got a cold today but it seems to be easing up. Instead of studying I'm watching anime, low motivation to do anything.
>>
I just ate a cookie
>>
Wow nice thred op
>>
>>26395114
I made a girl love me and then hate me and I feel nothing. Why am I the worst person
>>
>>26395394
What fIavor?
>>
>>26395275
That season is Evergreen desu kaz
>>
>>26395296
Same here. I broke down crying this afternoon at work.

I wonder if the pain will ever stop.
>>
File: makina-wonderland-19.jpg (12KB, 274x278px) Image search: [Google]
makina-wonderland-19.jpg
12KB, 274x278px
>>26395436
Seconding thus FUCK DA BOTCHI
>>
>>26395114
Hi, I live in Peru, here i am very rare for being a 25 year old kv, I would like to know where are most robots of R9K from, and how are you viewed in your country.
Also: My Dad thinks Im gay
>>
>>26395521
>mfw I first saw that as an anthropomorphic duck encased in some kind of weird slime, arms outstretched
>>
I'm hungry but I live in a rural are and my mom won't take me to the grocery store till later
>tfw getting steakums later
>>
>>26395573
>Peru
Why don't you just go live in the amazon and be a shaman?
>>
>>26395573
Why don't you try ayahuasca?
>>
People keep telling me I get this look about me like im going to murder the next person who crosses me. People will look at me and literally back off or cross the road when they see me.

Was talking to a girl in work who says I get a real sort of predator look about me when some thing pisses me off or is annoying me.

Is this good or bad? I cant really control it
>>
>>26395696
why is there so much DMT shilling
it's got me noided
is there some kind of metaphysical agenda going on here?
>>
>>26395313
it brings me calm
>>
i cant wait its summer again so i can smoke weed and just walk outside&listen to good music
>>
>>26395743
shh the space elves are watching
>>
>>26395657
I barely get out of my room, I doubt I could survive in the amazonas without mommy
>>
>>26395788
awh they always are
it's all good I'm sure it's at least somewhat benevolent
>>
>>26395378
same desu have been sick for 5 days now tomorrow its back to work time
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (67KB, 729x524px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
67KB, 729x524px
In biology lab today I overheard some roasties talking about tinder and their boyfriends or whatever. And one said her boyfriend cheated on her with an Italian prostitute. And another said she dumped someone she met off Tinder because he had "no personality"
>>
>>26395696
Because Im not a fucking normie
>>
>>26395801
Just be yourself. The amazon will totally dig you man
>>
>>26395478
I know your pain. I can end up daydreaming for hours just to escape the world.
>>
>>26395821
Honestly the thought of a relationship scares me. I'd probably embarrass myself endlessly and have her tell everyone what a useless wretch I am.
>>
>>26395858
I do that too. Apparentely it's called maladaptive daydreaming. I can't be "here".
>>
>>26395858
>>26395478
>>26395296
how do you cope with the pain anons?
what do you do?
>>
File: 1444076892857.png (324KB, 433x493px) Image search: [Google]
1444076892857.png
324KB, 433x493px
>>26395247
Even if I was born in Autumn, I find Winter the best anon, I love the snow and being inside having a hot chocolate with a blanket over me like pepe while it snows outside is one of the best feels ever
>>26395275
I'm gonna shitpost a few boards with this anon, thanks for the idea
>>26395296
What is your daily routine? Do you have a job or anything? I need more details you can drop your skype and I can be your online friend anon, after I lost Vlad from here
>>26395313
Yeah it is I also have this one, I wish there were more, gives me a sad feel with a small good one because pepe and wojack are together
>>26395378
I also have a math test for friday, I should study it but here I am, I recommend studying a chapter or two for whatever you need to study, then watch one anime ep, rests are good and you can spend most of the night on it if its for tomorrow, get some cola at some point, if you still have plenty of time, just watch animes but go to sleep earlier and start this method in the morning tomorrow
>>26395394
Same as
>>26395398
Thanks I saw a similar one a while ago but it got archived before I got the chance to post in it
>>26395478
What is your job? What else do you do outside of it and how old are you?
>>26395720
Would be good if you like being left alone, but otherwise...do you have eyes like Adam Lanza or something?
>>26395778
Same desu, but replace weed with an internship
>>
>>26395114
Hey OP, I hope your day goes well.
>>
>>26395413
You lucky ass motherfucker.
That u even got a girl to like you
>>
>>26395114
I want to talk with someone in reality. I mean anonymous board is good but you know real feeling is real feeling.
>>
>>26395931
You still have Wodin
>>
>>26395944
thanks for the reply

original
>>
>>26395114
will a female ever love me?

i'm going to start saving a gun , i think i should get a hobby.
>>
>>26395944
>What is your daily routine? Do you have a job or anything? I need more details you can drop your skype and I can be your online friend anon, after I lost Vlad from here

I'm currently in college. Supposedly the best time of your life but I feel more alone than ever. Massive social anxiety. I appreciate the thought but I don't feel I'm in a place to talk in depth about it right now.
>>
>>26395931
>daydreaming
>alcohol
>fapping untill I pass out
>>
>>26395114
is there a template for those feelhouettes, I would like to make some

I only have mspaint skills
>>
>>26395944
>What is your job?
Work for the government, public servant thing

>what else do you do outside of it
I used to have hobbies, now just the chans and fapping

>How old are you?
>>
>>26395114
Op, I need romantic advice. I've been head over heels for this one girl since I was in third grade and I think I'm ready to finally ask her out. Firstly, is this romantic obsession healthy? Should I get some professional help?

Secondly, how do I ask her? Do I get a gift? Do I need to expect rejection?

Finally, what would be a good first date? There's a small food shop out here in town that has great ice cream, burgers, etc. I have some friends there and thought it would be a good place to go to. Should I reconsider? If so, what do I need to look for?
>>
>>26395944
I think its just how my face contorts a bit,Basically my brows furrow into a v and above my cheeks turns into an upside down v. This seems to put a great emphasis on my eyes which are narrow, blue with a white line that runs through the radius of both.

Sometimes when I pop out of a building people will look me up and down like they are mirin but once they get to my eyes theres almost always a sort of Deer in headlights reaction from them, as if there is some sort of giveaway tell my eyes give off.
>>
File: frank.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>26396149
>think I'm ready to finally ask her out.

Let me save you some trouble: she said no.

If there is one bit of advice that I can give you, it is this: you are never ever ever going to have sex with any girl you currently know. People get together with strangers, not mates. Of course there are exceptions, but in the vast majority of cases the one you actually hit it off with is the one you start working on dating as soon as you meet.

Sorry to piss on your cornflakes, buddy. Feel free to prove me right or wrong. Either way it's a win.
>>
>>26395946
Thanks anon I hope the same for you, I try to get some studying done, what about you?
>>26395959
Don't know if you can find a robot who has your interests that easy irl, but if you want to talk just try at least one small talk every day for a month, for example one day I was at the market and got a pack of biscuits but the number of them wasn't on the package so I asked a dude working there how many biscuits are inside, just for the sake of a small talk, didn't actually give a fuck how many biscuits there were.
>>26396049
Np anon, I love there are other people giving replies too in the thread
>>26396054
There is the chance anon, I hope for the best for both of us, but now I worry a bit more on improving myself by going to the gym and reading books, you should give it a try and worry about females after, which should be a bit easier
>>26396075
I also live in campus at uni, I was similar to you in the first term, but now with resolutions and all that stuff I managed get rid of it by getting to know more people, we can still talk for another day just drop a contact source until the thread ends
>>26396119
I only have these 2, I want more, no idea if there is a template, just try to cut pepe and wojack I guess
>>26396127
Well if one of these hobbies consists of being with more people and you want to get back to it just for the sake of not being alone, try to find any kind of event on it around where you leave. If you have anxiety you could wait around that place near the end of it, watch people walk out and if there is one walking alone and has something visible be like "Hey are you part of blablaba", "oh it just ended damn I thought this was the starting time", if not just walk up to the person and be like "Excuse me I heard there was an event on (your hobby) or something like that" go from there talk with that person a bit, try to get contact at the end and see if you can go together. It will be much easier now that you know someone from that there.
>>
>>26396463
I appreciate your input. But I have a few more questions.

We have been in school together since high school. I had a journalism class where I interviewed her for an assignment. I know plenty about her and we talk on occasion. However, I've always focused on her and never given her much information on me. Does this help or hurt my chances and how so?

Secondly, in the event that what you've said is true, do I need a therapist or something for some help?

At any rate, thank you for your help. I sincerely appreciate it

T.
William
>>
Bump for socializing and help

Completely original bump too
>>
>>26397242
>We have been in school together since high school. I had a journalism class where I interviewed her for an assignment. I know plenty about her and we talk on occasion. However, I've always focused on her and never given her much information on me. Does this help or hurt my chances and how so?

The very fact that you consider things like this as relevant signals to me that this isn't going to go well.

While I'd hesitate to use my own experience in life as a guide for others, I do have a few years on most posters here. What I've learned is that there is a pretty distinct phase that every boy/man goes through in which they *crush* on someone. And it tends to be unrequited. And they mistake those feelings for what romantic love is. And you've got to get past that phase and out and through in to the (much better) reality.

If you like someone, and they like you. By which I mean you love spending time with them and they love spending time with you. Extended periods of time, in case that's not clear. Then and only then will you find your footsteps steered towards the path of true love.

I think a lot of people just overcomplicate things and assume that it has to be OTT "I'd die for her!" stuff, wherein actual fact it's much more parochial. And simple.

> Secondly, in the event that what you've said is true, do I need a therapist or something for some help?

Of course not, mate! You're going to get a massive kick in the nuts, emotionally speaking. And it'll hurt like a motherfucker, and nothing you can do can get you out of it, nor can you lessen the pain by anticipating it. It's just a fucking fucker. Sorry, but the un-varnished truth is quicker to communicate than dressing it up.

But (!) you don't need a therapist. Because even though it hurts like a bastard, the hurt fades. And then once it's faded you just get on with life. And put yourself in situations where you meet someone great.

This comment is getting too long. So I'll reply to myself in a sec.
>>
File: luck.jpg (58KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
luck.jpg
58KB, 600x455px
>>26397526

Anyway, just in general consider these things:

1) Interested people are interesting. Go and do something because you find it interesting or fun or both. Because it makes you a more rounded person.

2) Stop overthiking things. Consider this: no matter how carefully you plan the situation and how you'll handle it - your chances of it going the way you planned are basically zero because there are so many external variables. So stop wasting time thinking about what other people think about something (or what they think about you).

What really matters is what you do. And once you get doing your thing then you'll find everything else takes care of itself.

--

Yes: I am aware I made a lot of asumptions. So as I said, if I'm wrong then you're already a great guy and if I'm right then you now know how to be a great guy. Also, I'm a bit drunk so I'm going to bed now.

Stay lucky, mate.
>>
>>26397526
>>26397685
Thank you sir. I appreciate the words of wisdom. At any rate, have a nice night. Sleep well.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.