[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /multiple online gfs/ here? 90% of my relationships have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1452411610891.gif (1MB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1452411610891.gif
1MB, 500x437px
Who /multiple online gfs/ here?

90% of my relationships have been with internet grils. If you can't get an internet gf, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>26394603
I never had any kind of a relationship and if I wasted my time on having a "gf" over the internet THEN I would kill myself

what sounds more pathetic "I don't have a girlfriend" or "I have a girlfriend but just over the internet"? toppest of keks my dear friend
>>
I would much rather be alone forever.
>>
Where do you obtain these internet gfs?
>>
>tfw can't get an internet gf
>>
File: 1452672988009.gif (1MB, 585x309px) Image search: [Google]
1452672988009.gif
1MB, 585x309px
>>26394603
how do I get an internet gf?
>>
>>26394603
HOW DO I GET INTERNET GF?

HOW?

Please also refer to these comments:
>>26394716
>>26394740
>>
>>26394716
>>26394740
>>26394770
Just go to chatrooms and shit or omegle. They mostly respond to funny/witty guys, if you can lure them in with your personality then your looks won't really matter unless you're ugly as shit. I'm not prize and I've had several internet bitches fall in love with me, hot ones.
>>
>>26394856
Can you give example conversations?

What sort of wittiness do they appreciate?

I think I have a sense of humour but I don't have internet gfs so apparently not.
>>
>>26394856
>They mostly respond to funny/witty guys
No hope
>>
File: shia laugh.jpg (62KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
shia laugh.jpg
62KB, 750x736px
>tfw I can be as autistic as I want in real life while still having an internet gf to tell me she loves me and give me awesome cam shows

It's pretty good, definitely better than nothing. Girls are all over the internet these days but the more obscure the place, the better. I've gone into small internet communities of like less than 100 people max and came out with two qt internet gfs so far. The smaller the community, the easier it is to shine and prove you're above all the chumps in competition.
>>
i had an internet gf when i use to play mmorpgs at 18 she went off to university and eventually realized i was going no where in life and dumped me

its not worth the pain with 0 reward would not recommend
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.