[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally all you need to fuck women is confidence >Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1435450347051.jpg (197KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435450347051.jpg
197KB, 333x500px
>Literally all you need to fuck women is confidence
>Women will line up to fuck you when you're confident
>Confidence is everything bro

is there a bigger normie meme/delusion than this?

Seriously, what sort of mental gymnastics do you need to perform to convince yourself this is true?
>>
It's true though, confidence = not giving a fuck about what women have to say
>>
It is true though to be fairly honest, there's a guy who lives on my dorm hall that's 5 foot even. A white Mexican with an admittedly good body but 5 fucking feet even

He fucked two girls over the course of the previous semester that I know about and was friends with pretty much every girl in our dorm, one was this beautiful 5'7 blonde

Guy dropped out over the winter to go to art school where he's probably slaying more girls

I hated him because I'm a 5'5 manlet and have never gotten my dick touched. His face was also pretty shit, I remember him showing me an Instagram photo of himself with hundreds of likes

You literally just have to have a Chad mentality or you're fucked
>>
File: 1401999863166.jpg (341KB, 1668x709px) Image search: [Google]
1401999863166.jpg
341KB, 1668x709px
>>26394231
Jesus christ you delusional fuck.

Yeah, being "self-assured" and talking a lot is going to get you laid. That's not how it works brosephi.
>>
File: basel-45.jpg (152KB, 662x1033px) Image search: [Google]
basel-45.jpg
152KB, 662x1033px
>>26394196
its true...

I think you never had any confidence and thats why you are writing this. I went from KHV to V just with confidence and 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1434617724343.jpg (13KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1434617724343.jpg
13KB, 323x323px
>>26394279
Oh here we go.

>"I just started lifting weights and read a bunch of PUA bullshit, now I've taken le redpill and unlocked the true power of confidence bro"

This is gonna be some next level tier delusion, I can already tell.
>>
>>26394196
People with confidence can play the numbers game and win eventually no matter how they look. That's why fake confidence doesn't work, because all the rejection will destroy you. The confidence meme is that bitches will just drop their draws. It doesn't work like that, but with confidence, you don't equate 1-20 rejections as a hit on you. It's just them bitches be crazy, the next one will know the deal.
>>
>>26394370
I got a GF trough it,she isnt a delusion.
>>
File: 1454506176600.jpg (131KB, 975x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454506176600.jpg
131KB, 975x576px
>>26394196
The reason why confidence doesn't work on robots is because robots pretend to be confident when they really aren't

Girls can tell really easily when men are uncomfortable around women and that is a big factor. Additionally, things like non-creepy eye contact, being decent at conversation, and a sense of humor can all be thrown under that "confidence"

So as far as /r9k/ is concerned, yes it's a meme. But that's only because robots lack the qualities that make up confidence.
>>
>>26394614
>>26394602

So how do i become "really" confident?
>>
>>26394679
genes and early childhood experiences
better luck next time
>>
>>26394196
First you have to stop masturbating. Built up sexual energy is power. So is semen, as it's nutrients are stored in the body. Eat food with zinc in it. Takes you two days to recover from masturbation.
>>
>>26394196
It's indirectly true. If you're good looking then it follows that you're confident. A woman will, in an effort to make it seem like she's not shallow, say that she's attracted to the "confidence" when it in reality is his looks.
>>
>>26394717
>Built up sexual energy is power. So is semen, as it's nutrients are stored in the body.
But this is nonsense since your body will get rid of sperm naturally(ie nocturnal ejaculation).
>>
>>26394257
2 girls a semester is literally nothing
Join a fraternity kiddo they'll make you a man
>>
>>26394196
The key that everyone neglects to mention is that the confidence is a secondary phenomena that comes of actually being fucking good.

if you're just confident for no reason you're a tool and people will notice.

the confidence has to grow out of actual competence and the comfort and awareness that that competence comes with.
>>
>>26394196

its literally true though. you just tell yourself it isnt because you dont have it.

you have to look back at evoolution.

the men who survived and would be able to look after a pregnant women and her children are the men who have confidence in themselves and their ability to handle the unkown.
>>
>>26394679
become socially competent.
>>
>>26394811
>if you're just confident for no reason you're a tool and people will notice.
Yes and they will accuse you of overcompensating.
>>
>>26394811

its actually not.

the socialization meme is that confidence = certainty of success.

the reality is that confidence = no fear of failure, being okay with uncertainty.
>>
>>26394796
That's just the ones I know about for one, secondly the girl he was knocking down on my hallway was more than half a foot taller than him and gorgeous.
>just join a frat
Lol
>>
Listen anon, anything a woman has to say is worthless.
I dont care about her taste in music, her favorite movies or food.
You act like you care so she will feel important and unique for her sense of taste.
Even then you still have to act like you're a chad who's sauve and smooth.
I've had sex before with a few girls and that was because I literally treated them like garbage.
some girls even paid my gas for me to come to their house.
Idk I lost the act of treating bitches like shit because I was a drug dealer at the time and bitches love status.
I went on to being a normal wagekek and I havent had sex in years.
>>
File: 1435829763206.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1435829763206.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>26394796
>Join a fraternity

top tier homosex confirmed.
>>
>>26394196
Chad cognitive dissonance

>be handsome, smooth, extroverted Chad
>because of this, women want to fuck you
>feel confident because you should be
>"IDK what it is, man, confidence is what women want"
>>
>>26394196
It's hard for me to gain confidence....
>>
>>26394948

>dont have confidence
>dont get girls

"its not confidence that gets your girls its xxxx"

how do you know anything senpai?
>>
>>26394713
This is bullshit,I was fat and bullied in school
Just fucking start lifting and spend less time on the PC
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.