[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get Chad body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ChadInElevatorFlexing.webm (568KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ChadInElevatorFlexing.webm
568KB, 480x360px
I'm looking to get off my fat lazy ass and work out.

I have already cut out soda and other crap from my diet. How long should it take me to get a body resembling this webm?

Can this be done naturally?
>>
zyzz was notorious for steroid use. look up scooby werkstatt. he's a supposedly natural 50 something year old body builder
>>
>>26394063
You need an active lifestyle you can't sit in your room for 5 hours and work out for 2 most skinny people are always outside and playing sports and walking with friends and going to the beach and parks and shit
>>
File: 1439132820838.jpg (590KB, 1470x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1439132820838.jpg
590KB, 1470x1842px
>>26394063
go on /fit/ more

helped cure my depression,thats Zyzz BTW the god of asthetics.

I suggest just going and doing some basic exercises,you will feel good after it.

Girls love fit guys
>>
>>26394082
Zyzz was already natty limit when he started juicing

Also literally every single fitness model roids, and most people who take fitness seriously.

Seriously roids aren't that bad for you if you know how to properly use them, don't fall for media lies.
>>
>eat tons of protein and multigrains
>get enough calories and shit to power yourself
>do exercise

That's it, sorry.
>>
File: natty.jpg (178KB, 896x352px) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
178KB, 896x352px
No, Zyzz takes stuff to gain some muscle and more importantly keep the muscle while being very thing.
Pic related is close to the natural limit (+good frame (genetics)), except he could even lose more fat

for the basics, look at the /fit/ wiki.
It's pretty easy, you must just cut shit food and invest 3 hours a week (at the very least).
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
>>26394142
>Zyzz takes
>takes
Took* :(
>>
1. Strict high protein/good fat, low carb diet
2. At least 25 minutes of cardio a day (or at least as much as you can do without hurting yourself)

The above two steps will help you burn fat. You gotta keep it up until you're pretty lean (most likely less than 12% body fat). Then:

3. Start a clean bulking diet (do a little research on Google, there are plenty out there)
4. Lift at least four days a week, starting with a lifting plan and increasing intensity as you make gains

It will take you at least a couple years if you're fat right now. Even at that you have no guarantees of attaining such a good physique; in fact you probably won't. You will look considerably better than you do now, though.
>>
>>26394063
>tfw not fat but too scared to go to a gym
>>
File: zyzz.webm (510KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.webm
510KB, 480x360px
>>26394063
Fuark zyzz looked godly in OP's vid

T_T
>>
>>26394119
>some people say juicing is perfectly safe if done correctly
>others say it will screw your endocrine system for life even if done correctly

>there is literally 0 scientific evidence to back up either claim

The fact that AAA hollywood actors juice make me think you can do it without it having any chronic side effects, but I'm still unsure
>>
I hate Zyzz dickriders
>>
File: breakfast.gif (753KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.gif
753KB, 500x282px
>>26394338
Just go natty. There's no pride to be had in a roid bod.
>>
>>26394360
>pride

What?
>>
>>26394236
Same. Plus weights are fucking expensive.
>>
>>26394063
You'd want to look hot, though, tbhonest
>>
>>26394119
>Zyzz was already natty limit when he started juicing

Absolute nonesense. Zyzz started juicing 7-9 months into weightlifting, he openly said so on bodybuilding dot com.

>Seriously roids aren't that bad for you if you know how to properly use them, don't fall for media lies.

You've fallen for bodybuilder lies.

>"The media just doesn't understand!"

Steroids are horrible for your health - your testicals, your heart, your skin, your liver etc - all of them are FUCKED by steroids. Not to mention saying goodbye to your hairline.
>>
>>26394236
>>26394982
I was scared at first as well. You just gotta remember - nobody really cares and if they do, they're the fucking autist, not you. Nobody started going to the gym when they were shredded.

Just make sure to properly google the exercises before doing them and to be polite to people/re-rack weights.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.