[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting fight from earlier. I'm posting this for the entertainment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 60

Posting fight from earlier. I'm posting this for the entertainment of robots.

short recap on story:
>black kid disrespects me in front of girl
>get up, I've had enough punch him in the face
>pretty much black out can only remember bits, can't control my body
>might look like I'm throwing autism punches at first but I have a mechanical pencil in my hand and I'm stabbing him in the face
>teacher keeps pushing and holding me
>anime girl gets up get confused look away for a split second and I get tackled
>slam into lockers he doesn't get any punches on me
>before he can get any punches I grab the pencil and stab his face repeatedly
>he falls back, big ass security guard is basically sitting on me
>punch the teacher on accident
>fight gets broken up

We both got a 10 day suspension. I came out with a fat lip and he has to go get stitches for his head/face injuries. I don't really care to black out my face since you can't see much of it due to long hair.

This thread is just to get a laugh out of. I'm welcome to any tips as well but when that adrenaline kicked in I couldn't control my body and all the practice I was doing for this scenario flew out the window.
>>
>>26393631
Its good you did this. Stand up.
>>
under age b&

robot get off my dick
>>
Brety good for a robot I'd say. Are you the kid who posted about maybe getting jumped by multiple other asshats? Glad it didn't happen.
>>
are you the guy that said you're going to fight a nigger tomorrow at school?
>>
>>26393679
Yes, I'm that guy.
>>
File: 1454792519944.jpg (50KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454792519944.jpg
50KB, 320x240px
>>26393631

>Using a weapon in a school fight

If the races were reversed this would be 'chimping out'
>>
>>26393689

Good job man, I doubt he will fuck with you again. Enjoy the time off.
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (475KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
475KB, 1600x1067px
RACE WARRRRRR!!!!

Fucking STOKED!
>>
>>26393631

>Glorifying this petty classroom scrap, over a fucking girl of all things
>>
>>26393631
>>before he can get any punches I grab the pencil and stab his face repeatedly
also wtf anon why did you do this

are you some kind of bitch?
>>
You did good.

Just remember to start doing these things while you're still young: go to the fucking gym and lift heavy also join a combat class.

After that, the nigger will be your bitch for all the school years, also all dat pussy.
>>
You are a hard ass motherfucker. You're fucking great
>>
>>26393705
I'd still call it chimping out

>trying to kill somebody because they said something mean and made you feel bad
OP is dumb
>>
File: Damn_It__Ryan.gif (2MB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Damn_It__Ryan.gif
2MB, 190x190px
>>26393781
>>26393631

>All these pencil-dick white boys getting hard over OP sperging out
>>
>"fighting" when you are being broken up at the start

too scared to throw a punch with no teachers around?
>>
>>26393631
Are you a trap?
Also why did you post a video of you getting beat up online?
>>
>>26393789

Sounds like OP got rekt intellectually and had to resort to chimping out because he's dumb.

I bet the black guy gets laid because of this too.
>>
>>26393631
Let me guess, Alabama?
White Power bro.
>>
>>26393631
You're not his same build you liar, hope you don't get jumped later op.

School system just lets things boil up to this point.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>26393869

No, he was constantly bullying me from my shoes to my hair. When he did it again I punched him in the face.
>>
>>26393906
well, you do look like a girl tbqh.
>>
>>26393869
>>26393865
>>26393844
>>26393810
shitskins / faggots
>>
>>26393631
I don't think that this is going to end well, anon
>>
>>26393969
Yeah I'm probably going to get shanked when I get back to school. I regret using the pencil since I'm now the kid that "stabbed that other kid with a pencil in a fight" and they'll probably either gangbang me with pencil or try to fight me again.
>>
>>26393631
Can someone ban this faggot so he will stop making threads?

No one cares that you're an autist who stabs people with pencils instead of fighting like a man.
>>
>>26393906
couldn't handle the banter
>>
You did gods work anon. Keep it up. Niggers are a curse on the world.
>>
>>26394032
My previous thread was going to be the last until I found the video. I thought you guys might find it entertaining and it was requested.
>>
ITT newfags getting baited
>>
How did he disrespect you OP? Also have fun with round 2.
>>
File: ky.jpg (78KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
ky.jpg
78KB, 620x351px
Cute backpack desu. :3 >^3^<
>>
>>26394134
I know, I couldn't let him make me look like a bitch in front of that backpack!
>>
Wouldn't mind uploading that onto YouTube, would you. It would be much appreciated.
>>
You came out of this looking pretty good OP congrats, but if there were no teachers and it was just you and him you would have gotten your shit wrecked.
>>
your stance looks good , not standing static, that from a sandnigger doing kickboxing.
keeping doing the good work.
>>
>>26394304
i dont think so , dont even knwo how you come to that conclusion ?
he was pretty solid.
>>
>>26394376

Naaah man the way he was throwing punches he looked like a skinny autist having an outburtst. That other kid probably fought his brothers and sisters for waffles, OP has no fucking chance without his pen and school security guard.
>>
>>26393743
you don't want a race war nigger, whites will win if they open their eyes and stop being PC cuckbags
>>
>>26393810
>all these niggers getting sour because they fight like bitches and their only redeemable quality is a dig bick

poor little nigger, just go back to what you do best: picking cotton
>>
>>26393921
still kicked the niggers ass tho
>>
youtube with sound?
>>
>>26393631
Start lifting now while you're young. Stay away from cigarettes.

I commend you for standing up for yourself, but pick your battles from now on. Just focus on graduating high school without getting into any more trouble. From there, pick up a trade. Fuck college. My advice to you.
>>
You're a brave young lad, I would have been worried that his down and out older gang member brother would shoot me or something, or that the black kid would come in with a knife and chimp out.
>>
Highschool drama seems like something that's more suited to /v/ or /b/.

Reflects poorly on this board that posters like OP are allowed to make threads unmolested.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (69KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
69KB, 900x720px
EXCELLENT WORK BROTHER

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE RACE WARRIORS

THE FUHRER WOULD BE PROUD
>>
Cut your hair. For christ.
>>
>>26393631
Underaged b&.

original x2
>>
>>26393631
I feel sorry for the teacher.
>goes into work to educate the youth of tomorrow
>trying to instill knowledge, maybe nurture a passion for a career
>a chimpy nigger and a faggy white bitch start fighting in class
>have to drop everything and stop the two little bitches from hurting themselves
>class basically ruined, none of the kids will pay much attention past this point
>there was no point to this day

You're both shitty, worthless people.
>>
>>26394756
kids frequent this board. as do adults. though the former predominate. it does reflect poorly, but how can it be fixed? moderators are too busy eating pizza rolls
>>
File: 1390358372190.gif (493KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1390358372190.gif
493KB, 250x186px
>>26393631
You did good OP, those coons get away with too much these days.
>>
>>26394807

I feel quite bad as well for the teacher. He was a really cool dude but he made me a target by saying "hey this kid was the only one to pass his sol if you could be half as good as this kid id let you play on your phones." Those were his exact words and I'm glad he liked me but he didn't realize that made me a huge target for Tyrone and his buddies.
>>
>>26393631
She's a cute little fuck.
>>
>Chimp out because someone called you a name.
Robots are the new niggers.
>>
>>26393631
You both fought like fags.

You had to resort to fighting with a weapon and his only offense was based off a distraction.
>>
>>26394857
Then fight Tyrone outside of class you sperg. Somewhere where people won't get in the way.
>>
File: 1451883319747.jpg (34KB, 254x326px) Image search: [Google]
1451883319747.jpg
34KB, 254x326px
>whitie standing up

good job, now hit the gym and learn some fighting moves.
that way when you fight that nigger again you'll fuck him up good, also use a real sharpen pencil or something, mechanical don't do shit trust me
>>
>fighting with a weapon because someone called you a name
CHIMP OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBIdjCyDn0
>>
That black kid is going to be pissed you used a weapon.
He's going to ambush you with a knife or bat or something later.
>>
Why haven't the mods banned this obviously underage kid yet?
>>
>>26394891
If I didn't fight him right there I knew my "le social anxiety meme" would kick in and I would've pussed out.
>>
>>26394017
if you don't die from the retaliation, let us know how it goes

seriously suggesting getting a fat knife / extendable baton / mace to carry around all the time.
>>
>using a weapon in a school yard scrap
Faggot OP is gonna get jumped now, if you can't fight don't use a fucking weapon, just don't fight dumb shit.
>>
>>26394568
>he was throwing punches
he wasn't throwing punches, he was stabbing him in the face.
>>
It's better to be known as the kid who fought with a pencil than the pussy who just sat down and took it from fucking niggers. Your school looks like trash. Good job man. I suggest you seriously take some sort of self-defense tool to school for now on, though.
>>
>>26394867
>>26394756
>>26394568
>>26394032
>>26393869
>>26393844
>>26393789
>>26393750
Faggots like these are the reason white have a pussy stereotype
>>
>>26394973
I'm carrying a knife. It's a reasonably small 5 inch blade. I'm only going to use it in self defense because I don't want more shit but I know it's coming.
>>
>used a pencil to stab him in the face
I wanted to see some fist fighting, not this.
>>
>>26393631
normie gtfo also underage b&
>>
>>26394915

This... Even Ben Carson wasn't above attacking a kid with a knife (if his "biographical" movie is to go by)... Be ready to use a book bag/heavy coat to block and try to disarm him just by bashing the knife hand or catching the stab in a coat and ripping it away from him.
>>
>>26394998
>It's better to be known as the kid who fought with a pencil
Nah, either way he's going to be looked at as a pussy, just a pussy who needs a weapon to fight someone one on one. If he didn't fight though at least he wouldn't have to worry about getting rekt now for stabbing someone like a bitch

If he had just fought with a fist and even lost he'd have gained the respect of the blacks

t. went to an inner city high school in Brownsville
>>
>>26395014
lmao a knife isnt gonna do shit youre gonna get murdered dude
>>
>>26395018
It was excellent use of Krav Maga
>>
>Honestly posting a middle school fight
>>
enjoy being disfigured/crippled/killed by his nigger gang in a week, OP.
>>
>>26395014
get mace
>>
>>26395052
Hey, if someone jumps me with a pencil I should be alright. He's going to get me back sooner or later but I'm going out with a bang.
>>
>Stabbing with pencil

Good to know you've learned at a young age that the way to win in life is to cheat
>>
>>26393906
to be fair you have faggot hair and dress like a emo cunt, but everyone in high school is a tremendous faggot so comparatively its not so bad.
>>
>>26395099
just shoot up your school bro be confident
>>
OP seriously just change schools at this point, you stabbed somebody in a face with a pencil rather than just punching him. Him and all of his friends are going to ruin your fucking life, at best you'll continue to be socially ostracized and bullied, more likely you'll wind up in the hospital

At worst you'll be dead
>>
>>26395099
He's not going to jump you with a pencil you idiot, it will be an actual weapon.

You should have just used fists if you didn't want to risk this situation escalating.
>>
You dun goofed, OP. That pencil was a baaaaad call.

r.i.p. In peace
>>
>fight him like a man with your hands
>he beats you up, decides not to mess with you anymore as the risk of being suspended/kicked out isn't worth it. Maybe even respects you for standing up for yourself, becomes a possible friend
Instead you sperg out like an autist and try to maim him with a mechanical pencil, you deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
>>26393631

good shit dude

fight the nigger with nigger tactics

where do you live, even though you're underage i'd chill
>>
>>26395120
this, you're going to be murdered by his street nigger group anyway, might as well make the best of it
>>
>>26395068
It's high school which can have an age range through 18 so I can't get b&.

>>26395141

Yeah, I know. I was doing math at the time when he tried to fuck with me and I forgot it was in my hand. Once fight or flight kicked in though I didn't even fucking care, I wanted to kill him.
>>
>>26393810
Should had sucker punched him while he wasn't looking like a real OG, right?

Once you get a nigger all alone, you'll see why they made so good slaves
>>
>>26395136
Depends on whether or not he goes to a black school or not. If it's a white school, he'll likely not be socially ostracized as whites know how those types act and will probably be proud OP stood up to one.

If he goes to a black school, OP might as well start writing his will right now.
>>
File: ;3.jpg (351KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
;3.jpg
351KB, 1600x1200px
>>26395110
Fucking this

Only fedoras believe in gay shit like "honoraburr battr" like their chinese cartoons

You do whatever you must

There's a reason the Romans never accepted "FIGHT ME 1V1 FAGGOT" challenges from the Celts and Germans
>>
>>26393631
Your doing God's work. Good job.
>>
>>26395197
I did sucker punch him, he was sitting down when the fight started.

>>26395202

It's a 50% split but quite a lot of whites act like wiggers so I'm probably still fucked.
>>
>>26395202
How long has it been since you were in remedial school? At a white school the black bully is more popular with whites than the white social outcast, especially considering the fact he stabbed him with a pencil only his fellow outcast or going to want anything to do with him after this, although even they will probably avoid him because he's going to get picked on as a result.
>>
>>26395197

You sound like a perverted faggot
>>
>>26395197
Basically

They start fucking crying when they realize they don't have numbers or a vast size difference

Literally
>>
>>26395242
>I did sucker punch him, he was sitting down when the fight started.
OP seriously don't go back to school if you can help it, your reputation is ruined and you have a target on your back
>>
>>26394998
the guy probably said 'lol bro anime is for nerds' or something and the guy took it as 'disrespecting' infront of a girl (who probably has no interest in a skelly ginger).

using something to stab someone is stupid. it could cause serious damage easily, all over some guy saying some words to you.
these are the type of people that make give fuel for gun control since they can't control there emotions and don't think with any sense
>>
>>26395014
You retard, it will just get used against you because you dont know how to use it properly
>>
>>26395278
I had zero fucking reputation to begin with who the hell knows it can probably go negative. I don't think a lot of people noticed the pencil though and just thought it was me throwing autism punches. I still have a chance.
>>
>>26395014
Best case scenario you stab someone, the police investigate and read this post and you do time where the outstanding majority of people you encounter on a day to day basis will be black, probably some of Jerome's homeboys.

Worst case scenario your skinny ass gets the knife taken from you and cut up. Don't bring that knife to school you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1454790782570.jpg (68KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454790782570.jpg
68KB, 620x400px
Can you see how shit and dificult it was to fight?

TRY LIFTING and SPARING, next fight you have with this nigger is going to be a stomp.
>>
>>26395320

So OP, will you switch schools or get home-schooled because.. jeez
>>
>>26395245
lol

I'm 25, but went to a white school. Most of the token niggers acted as such and would have appreciated anyone fighting them.

I guess in this case it depends on where OP was on the social chain beforehand. If he was a normie, it probably won't turn out that bad from the whites. If he was Mr. Autismo weeaboo, he's done for.
>>
>>26393631
you are a fucking pussy if you are going to fight, fight like a man. I'm not even a nigger but this is lame.
>>
>>26395320
>I still have a chance.
You have autism so I'll try to explain it to you, you are a loner autist skinny ginger who attacked a more popular black kid over WORDS while he was sitting down, stabbing him multiple times in the face while he was unarmed and attempting to defend himself with his fist.

During the process you also hit a teacher and a security guard. You will not have a social life if you return to this school, you will be bullied and mocked at any given opportunity and this time you won't be able to fight the people doing it because now it will be most of your peers, girls included.

Switch schools before you get attacked.
>>
>>26394032
Actually it's pretty entertaining
>>
>>26395299

He was making a complete mockery out of me as soon as I sat down. I told him to fuck off, he wouldnt. So I fought him it wasn't for some fucking girl she looks like a dude anyway and is LGBT.
>>
>>26395225
And there's a reason why there are no longer Romans lol.
>>
>>26395447

Black kids are brutal. Iktf breh
>>
>>26395408
>I guess in this case it depends on where OP was on the social chain beforehand.
You think a normie's reaction would be to post the fight on /r9k/ looking for praise?
>>
Holy shit I remeber the time I beat up some kid that was bullying me and he ambushed me with a knife on his hand a few days later. He looked more scared than I did
>>
Good on you, for using the pencil. If you're ever fighting a nog, always use a weapon.
>>
>>26395442
>this time you won't be able to fight the people doing it because now it will be most of your peers, girls included.

Bullshit. OP, just start beating the shit out of anyone that messes with you, like in one of those japanese anime. You want to turn your life around? This is your chance. Become a badass.
>>
File: 1454028689293.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454028689293.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
>>26395242
Sucker punches all depend where you live. If you live in a rough neighbor hood like when I did growing up, you can't do stuff like that because you will be known as a mark and get you shot up or something. If you live in a white suburban area, than yea who gives a shit sucker punches ok, white dude bros have this mentality where a win is a win, but that and the real life for all. I know a homeboy that got disrespected at a bar, went up and sucker punched the guy by kicking his nuts and punched him, and walked out thinking he was a badass. that was the last anyone saw of him because I got a call from his moms saying that a nigga busted two caps in the back of his head when he was leaving for work in the morning. Some of you literally be living in some fantasy world thinking you all can do what you want with no repruscsions.
>>
File: see the ability.jpg (46KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
see the ability.jpg
46KB, 500x520px
>>26393631
I can't wait to see this thread on reddit tomorrow :^)
>>
>>26395455
Yeah, this. Anyone who says otherwise has either went to a literally nigger free school or are just trolling for the lolz.

I'm the guy who went to the majority white school a few posts up and even as a minority, they still chimped out and acted out every chance they got.

You did good in standing up for yourself, OP, but did it in about the worst way imaginable, making yourself a target for when you return to school in two weeks.
>>
OP might not get killed when he returns to school, I imagine schools are more cautious about social pariahs now with all the shootings plus this will be looked at as race related. He might get kicked out, put in special classes, or constantly monitored.
>>
>>26395225
The problem with it isn't a honorable thing. It's an escalating thing. He jumped from bantz, to assault with a weapon. This is how people end up shot. When something like this happened in my old school, they eventually found the guy who started it, in an alley, left for dead. And he was about that life. This kid obviously isn't.
>>
>>26395408
I don't like anime, well I barely watch it. I don't necessarily hate it but I'm just not a huge fan. You'd be more right saying "that skinny shy ginger kid" or such.
>>
>>26395447
it's kind of funny how the bully (and bullies in general) is clearly mentally handicapped but the only sperglord slurs in this thread are directed at OP who was just reasonably defending himself
>>
>ginger
You are no better than the nigger.
>>
>>26395495
What's he going to do when he's put in an alternative school or put in jail? OP is a twig with no social awareness and long shaggy hair, he's going to be somebodys bitch regardless
>>
>>26395533
>reasonably defending himself
>attacking a seated individual with a pencil because he made fun of him
OP would be applauded if he just did it with his fist, but he acted like a total bitch.
>>
What the fuck? What kind of school is this where you stab a dude in the face MULTIPLE TIMES, and only gets a suspension?

Also, next time just kick him in the nuts and then beat him up on the ground. It's what I did to a /fit/ asshole back in middle school. I was fat and he kept giving me shit, because he was learning muay thai or some shit, so one day, I saw him with his back turned, kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could, and kept stomping, punching and threw a chair at his while he was on the ground.

I got expelled, he lost 6 teeth, and my family had to pay for his surgery, but it was worth it.
>>
>>26395548
fuck off shithair redheads are the master race
>>
>>26395597
Celtics are literally no different from Negroids.
>>
you should switch schools, OP. but what you did wasn't wrong, but it's going to cause you a lot of problems later on, and you won't be able to focus on your grades if you have to keep an eye out out 24/7 in case someone tries to jump you.
>>
Switch schools, even if on the off chance none of Tyrone and his boys retaliate for you attacking him while he was sitting down with a damn pencil you're going to get bullied the rest of High School and have to constantly be looking over your shoulder.
>>
Were you the anon who posted about getting in a fight yesterday asking for advice?

I told you you should have punched him in the fucking throat or brought a hammer.
>>
>>26395597
I do not see red hair anywhere in that video
>>
>>26395621
you're just jealous that they're aesthetically superior and inherently precious for being so rare
>>
>>26395510
Real talk, something like this happened to my family. My father got into a fight with some drunk black dude in a bar, and sucker punched him.

For weeks after that, we kept getting anonymous cals to our home, saying shit like "I'm going to fucking kill everyone there', "I'm going to cut off your heads, etc".

We told the cops, and a few weeks later, the guy got arrested when he was making his way to our home with a fucking concealed loaded pistol.
>>
>>26393631
This thread is going to be on the news in a couple of days when OP gets shot
>>
File: 1417752879053.jpg (33KB, 361x271px) Image search: [Google]
1417752879053.jpg
33KB, 361x271px
>>26394582
Bring it, whitey. Me and the squad are ready.
>>
>>26395641
I thought the throat might of killed him when I was still thinking rationally. I did punch him in the face because I didn't even think the fucking pencil was in my hand when i made my fist. Once my instincts took over my body just did what it did to survive/eleminate the thing from retaliating.
>>
Some advice OP:

>If the guy looks stronger than you, just sucker punch him. kicking his nuts is always a good strategy
>If he doesn't go down immediately, aim for his throat. A good throath punch will always send him down
>Mount, and pound. WHen he is down, beat his face up BUT NOT TOO HARD. YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM
>>
File: 1421959188565.jpg (17KB, 639x662px) Image search: [Google]
1421959188565.jpg
17KB, 639x662px
God all the faggots in this thread saying op is going to get ganged up on or op is going to get shot

get a fucking grip
there might be a bit of bad blood but things were going to come to this regardless, you did good op.

chances are it ends here. you put up enough of an account for yourself that it's probably not worth the time.

plus it doesn't look like a ghetto fucking school so i doubt theres a horde of bixnoods willing to fucking kill you over this

fucking pussies on my r9k i swear
>>
>>26395660
Yep, the guy OP attacked is at home and more likely than not his entire family is angry he got suspended and dindu nuffin. Wouldn't at all be surprised if an uncle is scouting OP's house out right now, niggers have killed entire families over much smaller things
>>
File: bb_albino_free.jpg (47KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
bb_albino_free.jpg
47KB, 860x460px
>>26395645
I'm sure this is the case.
>>
People who say they "black out" usually dont know what theyre saying or lying

you were in a rage, NOT blacked out.
im glad you showed that disrespectful kid what for, but you didnt have to stab him. settle it like a man, DONT start fights and start stabbing.
you're gunna be a man soon (maybe) act like it
>>
>>26395718
>being this paranoid

Bruh.
>>
Everybody keeps talking about switching schools, like school is going to be what he has to worry about. He's going to catch op on the way home where no one is there to stop the ass beating he's going to receive.
>>
Made me reply.

I realize that this is high school drama, and OP should be underage banned, but Jesus, this isn't much to look at.

Even with the knowledge there is a mechanical pencil in play, this fight is weak as shit and doesn't even deserve any praise.

If a fight lasts more than 3 punches, something is wrong. Also, since OP broke an unwritten rule of fighting in high school, namely bringing a mechanical pencil to a coon hunt, the chances of him being ganged up on has increased drastically.

Don't applaud OP for his bravery, lament his passing because he is as good as dead once he darkens the hallways of the school again.

Also, OP, learn to throw a fucking punch. Disgraceful display.
>>
>>26395699
fair enough. it didn't look life threatening to be fair, but it would have ended the fight quicker. it's still quite hard to kill someone with a punch though.

>>26395713
>>
>>26395014

carry mace you fucking tard.
niggers never fight alone
>>
>>26395735
OP's mom and sister are going to get railed by niggers while the rest of the gang beat the shit out of him, we'll be talking about this on /pol/ in less than a week
>>
>>26393631
Nice chimpout, faggot.
>>
OP, when you make it bakc to school, two things might happen

1 - He is going to approach you, apologize for being a jerk and provoking you, and you two will let it be water under the bridge

2 - He is going to give you constant looks, and eventually he'll approach you and say something like "I'll get you for that".

If option two happens, kick him in the nuts and beat the shit out of him, and then transfer out of the school
>>
>>26395756
Either way OP is going to be unable to use both weapons when he gets jumped, faggot deserves it though.
>>
OP, carry a knife under you coat, and when you get jumped, pull it out making the wolverine claw sound.
>>
>>26393631
RIP OP

you're fucked mate, should have thought about that before going autistic and stabbing him with a pencil, now you gonna get jumped by his boys.

What did the weeb girl say though maybe the pussy is worth it?
>>
>>26393631

good for you for standing up for yourself.

don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>26395860
Yeah, was she the girl? lol
>>
>>26393631
Anon, get a haircut, and eat more. I mean, you're lucky you had a teacher keep the nigger from fucking you up. Seriously, get short on the sides, and longer on top. But right now, you need short overall. At least 5 inches off.
And wear a jacket that fits you, too. Girls love nice looking jackets and haircuts.
I mean you won't be smashing pussy, but you'd have that qt 3.14 anime girl at least.

It worked for me at least, to an extent.
>>
hey retard

don't you think it's a bad fucking idea to post shit like "I'm gonna fight a nigger tomorrow at my school" and then DO it?

You know if people found out you premeditated this your life is over right?
>>
>>26395014
You'll go down for a felony. You will never own a gun or vote.You will be ineligible for must white people jobs.
>>
OP is OG, isn't afraid of anyone, and gives zero fucks.
I wish I was that brave.
>>
>>26395923
You wish you were a nigger?
>>
I picture op training in a mirror right now, practicing for when he goes back to school. Little does he know the next fight won't be at school in front of people who will break it up.
>>
OP is a faggot but get out of there bruh. Tell your parents this shit. PLEASE
>>
>Tyrone and the boys roll up to OP's house in a cadillac
>his family is out enjoying the opera OP having been left at home out of punishment
>OP hears the loud rap music blaring from the interior of the drop top
>the car comes to a stop in OP's drive way, the hydraulics lift up and sixteen masked niggers jump out the coupe
>"shit" OP sinks down into the coach peering out from the blinds and crawls to the light switch to turn it off
>he hears a loud bang at the door
>"CRACKA OPEN DIS SHIEET UP, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID"
>OP initially reaches for the phone but instead grabs the blood stained mechanical pencil on the kitchen counter
>>
>>26395917
Are you fucking retarded? There is no such charge as "Premeditated Assault." OP would get a misdemeanor at worst. It's a minor offense.
>>
>>26394032
What? kek, it's not like he could have won any other way, the cunt shouldn't have been bullying him. It's just "banter" when some Normie does it like that's even acceptable, but if some autist snaps it's his fault for not controlling himself right?

Holy b8, you cannot be this retarded

>Fighting like a man

This literally doesn't exist btw, anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been in a real one on one fight, it's only people who fight for a living who even remotely know what they're talking about and even they'll concede that there is no "Fighting like a man", just obeying rules if it's literally a sport
>>
Daily reminder his boys are probably clowning him right now and saying shit like "oh I can't believe you let a little white boy kick your ass!". The dude will become enraged and kick your teeth in after school or get even worse.

RUN OP RUN
>>
File: 1454563579755.jpg (310KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1454563579755.jpg
310KB, 1000x1400px
OP thank you for the Muse. I'm right now writing a new story for Literotica about this.

Plot: After a racist nerd tries to get payback on his Alpha Male Black Bully Captain of the Football Team by attacking him with a mechanical pen, but fails to do so by he himself getting beat up. The school comes up with a plan to cure the nerd of his racism , but letting his Black Bully stay over his house for a week. The Black Bully is more than happy to once finding out that the Nerds mother is a beautiful tight body milf with blonde hair, double d breast , and a perfect fat ass. Sexual tension arises as the Mother desperately tries to show this Black Bully that there family isn't racist and is willing to let the Black Bully take control of the family so they can erase there white guilt.
>>
File: 1454610602416.jpg (9KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1454610602416.jpg
9KB, 364x366px
>>26393631
>incapable of controlling yourself and goes full ape
You're no better than the niggers
>>
>>26395997
>OP draws the blade to his face the light from the blinds glistening on the leaded tip
>he approaches the door calmly albeit confidently as he hears the niggers knock again
>"OPEN DIS SHIEET UP OR WE KICKING DIS MUTHA FUCKA IN"
>the niggers start to pound again as if it were white pussy but stop when OP turns the door handle
>>
>>26395916
>OP is about to be killed by a nigger's street gang
>post giving advice about getting good looking to attract succubi

I love /r9k/
>>
>>26396028
What boys? He's a fucking black fag that only hangs around gays and girls. He ain't some gangsta from the hood.
>>
File: 127834872346.jpg (132KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
127834872346.jpg
132KB, 600x300px
>>26396028
desu OP needs to buy a rifle at this point.

Hold on, that haircut he has...

No, it couldn't be.
>>
>>26396066

Are you the OP?
Btw you can still have "boys" w/o being from the hood
>>
>underage kiddie thinks he's cool for standing up for himself
Good for you!!!!
>>
>>26395998

I didn't say that you stupid faggot. I'm talking about the repercussions of his social life.
>>
>>26396091
Not OP.

original op
>>
>>26396057
>OP charges at the biggest blackest buck mechanical pencil in hand before getting knocked the fuck out by a light skin
>the lead nigger still bloodied from OP's frenzied classroom assault stomps the hand wielding the pencil with his worn Timbaland boots
>OP yelps out in pain
>"Fuck dis cracka up"
>the niggers simultaneously stomp OP in a racial rage similar to that of Nat Turner or Malcolm X
>>
OP is based and people giving him shit are just jealous they never had the balls to stand up against the bullies when they were in high school.

OP, keep on keeping on. You're an underdog and the crowd is on your side. Never Give Up. John Cena and Daniel Bryan would be proud of ou.
>>
>>26393631
lol too bad she'll be jumping on that BBC tonight while jamal gets to fuck you in prison.
>>
>op stabs nig with a pencil
>nig gets a sympathy fuck from op oneitis
Why live?
>>
So, the anime chick is definitely going to give that nigga a blowjob tonight, right?
>>
hahahahahaha wtf hahahahaha go little guy go!!! Just be prepared to drop your shit and go any time for next few months now dude. Until summer i guess.
>>
>>26396124
If the outstanding majority of social rejects and self proclaimed racist in this thread think OP is a faggot how do you think the normies will react when the loser returns to school?

I'm /pol/ as fuck and I know OP looked like a nigger faggot that day, imagine how a person with no racist beliefs will react when they find out some nerd attacked a popular nigger with a pencil while he was sitting down? Especially in today's political black lives matter climate?
>>
>>26396058
He does look like a faggot.

I mean, I sympathize for him, and think he's great for actually trying, but holy fucking shit he looks like a fag.
He could look like fucking Waffen SS recruit if he tried, and he'd be remembered as that one kid who put niggers in their place.
But now he's remembered as that weeb who got triggered by a nigger. I bet that qt likes jamal more than him at this point desu.

OP, show me that QT. I have a thing for anime girls.
>>
loling at all these suburban faggots thinking that school fights result in revenge murders. jesus christ you guys are embarrassing
>>
Right now that niggas homeboys and family are probably giving him shit for losing to a white boi, prepare your anus OP. Black men are hypermasculine and care most about appearing to be strong and tough to others
>>26396235
I'm black from the ghetto, OP is fucked
>>
>>26396235
Only if it's a pasty faggot and popular nigger.
>>
>>26396235
I'm from the hood, and know people who have died for less.
>>
>>26395998
>In general, however, first degree aggravated assault occurs when the act is committed with deliberately premeditated malice aforethought.
>>
>>26396251
>>26396274

no you don't, lmfao
>>
>>26396176
Good. The real heroes should be the underdogs, with the majority against them.
>>
>>26393631
OP, where are you from? If you live anywhere west of Ohio, and east of California, you'll be okay as long as it isn't Chicago or St. Louis.
>>
>>26393631

>Literally stabbing him with a pencil
>He is still winning

How does it feel to be the sissy queen of cucks you ginger retard.
>>
>>26395533
It's a very common attitude that if you attack someone verbally or physically and he retaliates, you are NEVER at fault, only he is. So if you go up to some random person and try to beat him to death, it's totally fine. No problem. But the second he starts defending himself and turns the tables on you, he's the bad guy. Or if you keep harassing someone and he beats you up, you're the victim. That's how people think, and there's no way you can convince them they're wrong. They are most likely psychopaths trying to create favorable societal conditions for themselves so they can attack people and get away with it.
>>
>Ginger
>skinny
>girls hair
Destined to be a robot
>stab a black guy in the face with a pencil because you can't handle the bantz
Marked for death
>>
>OP is a badass motherfucker
>/r9k/ spergs out because it can't the sight of a robot ascending and becoming something more.

You are the chosen one OP.
>>
>>26396321
I'm fucking east of ohio.
>>
>>26396360
>>26396332
>ginger
He's clearly blonde-dark blonde-reddish blonde.
Give him a decent hair cut and put some weight on him, he'd be ubermensch.
>>
>>26396391

Yeah but what's going to happen when OP has to fight someone without using a pencil kek.
>>
OP you acted like a nigger now you have to deal with the repercussions of being a nigger, why do you think so many of them die at the hands of other blacks?

For once I'm on the black guys side, any actions he takes short of disfiguring or killing you are totally justified. Although I would not at all be surprised to read about you in the news later this month, faggot
>>
>>26393631
Was it Kyubey backpack girl you got dissed in front of?
>>
>>26396429
He kicks them in the dick, or punches them in the throat.

OP, you are the one the prophecy spoke about.
>>
>>26396301
I'm sure I do, but then again I came up in DC during the crack epidemic. Shit ain't like it used to be.
>>
>>26396438

Yeah, it was.
>>
>>26396391
He lost a fight with a weapon, he's the chosen sperg
>>
>>26396396
Why did it have to be fucking east? Why not just east?

Niggers do that swearing for no reason thing a lot.
>>
>>26394032
>fighting like a man
We should get rid of all of our atom bombs, they'll destroy our country by forcing us to fight like a pussy would
>>
gtfo you underage piece of shit, that's my tip
>>
>>26396453
post pics m8 I like weebs
>>
OP, really, you will have to prepare yourself.

Your description of him as a sissyfied man still doesn't get you off being targeted by black kids.
Talk to some white guys from your school, explain the situation. and do some sparing.

Black people have no sence of fairness
>>
>>26396455
>Lost
>Stabbed a dude multiple times to the point where he has to get stiches.

Stop being a fucking retard.
OP won by a landslide.
>>
>>26396481
>high school
Nah, OP is a fag. You never know what someone is going to do on the street, I live in meth head central and always carry as a result, but OP got in a school yard brawl and pulled out a pencil. Lol pathetic
>>
WHY AREN'T MODS BANNING THIS UNDERAGE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26396506
>talk to some white guys from your school
They're literally on the nigs side
>>
Holy shit, are you fucking "wahh OP pulled a pencil what a faggot" for fucking real? THis is real life you stupid ass anime watching manchildren. You do what you can to fuck up whoever is messing with you.
>>
>>26395450
Did you never maker it past 1st grade? Only a nigger could go his whole life without hearing "...There was a multitude of reasons the Roman empire fell..."
>>
>>26396591
Sup OP? Still bringing that knife to school?
>>
>using a weapon against someone that is unarmed
What a pussy.
>>
We should find OPs school and link this thread for the shit storm, would something like this make the local news?
>>
>>26395027
You've got to be fucking kidding me, why use a book bag or heavy coat when you could more easily block it with your belt buckle
>>
>stabbing someone
>stabbing

why didn't you scratch and bite him while you were at it madam

do you carry around pepper spray too?
>>
>>26396631
I don't want to catch a charge and I doubt middle class wannabe gangsters are going to try to kill me but I don't know if he has some friends that would do that shit so probably. I don't want to but I'm pretty forced.
>>
>>26396662
Don't worry, once OP dies his friend that got that video will link the story here and out his location and we can connect the dots for the normalfags then to get credit for training him or something.
>>
>>26396631
Yeah, and if you mess with me, I'll fucking sta your sorry ass.

I'm now a fucking badass.
>>
>>26396708
Using a weapon against someone that is unarmed is the polar opposite of bad ass.
>>
>>26396739
Yeah, dont have a trip so the thread's getting derailed.
>>
File: 1406368161105.jpg (43KB, 522x457px) Image search: [Google]
1406368161105.jpg
43KB, 522x457px
>>26396560
Damn, do some searching, there is always someone else that is picked on in the school, if it's someone older and bigger, better. Prepare yourself too, you don't need to be paranoid, but watch your back. Do some planks, push ups and eat some more, you look like a fucking twig in the video.

I visit /r9k/ sometimes because I was an autist and I want to help fellow bots, I hope this episode snapped you out of being passive and autist. Testosterone is the best rush there is.
>>
>>26393631
who filmed this?

And what exactly did you and him say before you punched him?
>>
>>26396662
what shitstorm would this cause? OP did literally nothing wrong either in real life on in this thread
>>
>>26396662
>white supremacist trained by 4chan terrorist website attacks black student at local high school
>the website has been linked to terrorist murderers including Elliot Rodgers and the Oregon shootings
>>
>>26396764
>he dindu nuffin
>stabs unarmed guy in the face
You sound like a nigger, lol when I get off work I'm doxxing OP for faggotry
>>
>>26396789
>baww bullies need to be protected from the obvious consequences of their actions
>>
I dont understand how you robocucks think there are rules to fighting another person. Being conscious of whatever you think is respectable is fucking useless in a fight.

Theres nothing stopping you from stabbing the shit out of your opponent if you want to and if you think thats how you're going to win.
>>
Stab the nigger to death and dump him in the ghetto

Problem solved
>>
>>26396739
WAHH FIGHT FAIR

I hope you get suckerpunched and then run over one day.

Real life ain't fair.
>>
>>26396789
He is protecting his integrity and also himself.
Get up on any actual male (not a sissy faggot) and start messing with him.
He will tell you to stop, keep doing it, and he will knock you the fuck out.
>>
>>26396591
Yes. The only rule in a fight is that you have to win. If someone is bothering you and they won't stop, you can do whatever is needed to make them stop. The easiest and safest way is always brutal violence. So if you have a weapon, use it.
>>
>>26396823
Bawww he dindu nuffin he a good boy, he need mo money fo den programs dats why he stabbed him
>>
>>26395916
This is actually good advice

OP, shave your hair off
if some nig nog grabs your hair in a fight you're pretty much on the ground, and if you're on the ground in a street fight you're absolutely fucked.

go military mode
shave it off
>>
>homosexual underage teen stabs a real person with a pencil
>he simply embarrasses himself
>posts the video proudly on the internet
r9k truly became shit.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160131_0001.jpg (86KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160131_0001.jpg
86KB, 480x800px
>>26396904
I was thinking more like pic related.
Just look like a normie, don't "be urself." I had long emo hair, and no one liked it. Though I didn't realize til afterwards.
>>
>>26396947
this was pretty funny.

This is a board for autists being autists. this kid definitely looked like an autist
>>
Jamal is getting a sympathy sloppy blow job from that weeb bitch and plotting on OP as we speak

Are you going to switch schools OP?
>>
>>26396947
I said I posted this video for the entertainment of robots, as in to get a laugh out of some stupid high school fight.
>>
>>26397007
post pics of the weeb slut that you wanted to impress
>>
>>26396986
nah that's too long because you can still grab it.
>>
I thought you were just an edgelord faggot at first, but you seem like a pretty ok teenager from your other posts OP, hope you don't get fucked up by the nigger's gang, best wishes
>>
>>26393631
>Pink pig oinking out
>brown ape chimping out
>brown ape being dumb
>Pink pig fighting dirty with weapon
Nothing new here.

Asians are the real master race.
>>
>>26397147
>Pink pig fighting dirty with weapon
Again, the only rule in a fight is that you have to win. There is no reason why weapons can't be used.
>>
>white guy chimps out
>other white guys come to his defense
So much for racial realism, it's just racism
>>
>>26395683
planning to use dat glawk fowty sideways, while cupping your balls and leaning backwards like most nig nogs?
>>
>>26397175
>that poor excuse of 2 wimps flinging at each other
>stopped by 1 guy
If you told me RIGHT NOW that they were just fucking around and pretending to fight I would still believe you.
>>
File: 1446406048248.webm (1MB, 268x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446406048248.webm
1MB, 268x480px
watching white people fight is so funny
>>
>>26397270
Why are you telling me this? I simply stated that in a fight the only rule is that you have to win, and that there is nothing wrong with using a weapon.

>>26397272
Want to try your luck against a boxer, MMA fighter or special forces soldier? Yeah, didn't think so.
>>
>>26397272
>2 ft height advantage on an obvious retard
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ
>>
>>26397316
>Yeah, didn't think so.
Sounds so autistic
>>
>>26397340
No it sounds like you're backpedaling, as expected.
>>
>>26397361
I'm not even the guy you responded to autist, but your post made me cringe
>>
>going ape over "being disrespected"
no anon, you are the nigger
>>
>>26397272
This is what would have happened if the teacher didn't get in between the autist.
>>
>>26393631
>I came out with a fat lip and he has to go get stitches for his head/face injuries.
you won anon
>>
File: 1451814533200.jpg (32KB, 386x455px) Image search: [Google]
1451814533200.jpg
32KB, 386x455px
>>26397316
>Want to try your luck against a boxer, MMA fighter or special forces soldier? Yeah, didn't think so.

so gay
>>
File: poor little white guy.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
poor little white guy.webm
1MB, 224x400px
someone was mean to me ;_;
>>
>>26393631
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS UNDERAGE FAGGOT BANNED!?
>>
>>26397335
So you post something where a guy has a hundred pound weight advantage?
>>
>>26397384
>[backpedaling intensifies]
Fuck off.

>>26397424
Do you really think that just because you're black you're going to win against those guys? Fucking delusional moron.
>>
>>26397449
Using memes when you make yourself look awkward is a true sign of a sperg, are you the OP by chance?
>>
Good job OP. Never, ever take shit from a nigger. They are always cowards to hop on any perceived weakness given the chance.
>>
>>26393631
Go back to school, kid.
>>
>>26397487
I didn't make myself look awkward, I made you look like the idiot you are.
>>
>>26397487
Not OP

original
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E4j9KYiuZQ

watch the superiority of the white man's genes knockout the brutal unsavory black man
>>
>>26397447
>hundred pound weight advantage
Nice hyperbole, nigger.
>>
>>26397501
Lol you had multiple anons respond to you saying how gay/autistic "yeah didn't think so" sounded, I can almost hear your nasally voice through the text.
>>
>>26397433
this is why segregation was a thing
>>
>>26393906
Prime autist.
How about you learn to take some banter, the nig wanted to be your friend.

>>26394973
Going from "that kid who stabbed a guy with a pencil" to "that autist who thinks the year is 1230" sur is an improvement.

>>26395013
White supremacists consider themselves superior because they don't need to stab people with pencils.
Think about the way the jews are protrayed in current propaganda.
>>
>>26397535
It's not uncommon for white men to beat their children to death.

http://wivb.com/2013/03/20/teen-allegedly-beats-1-yr-old-to-death/
>>
>>26397562
Lol you are still backpedaling because you got told. You thought your Nigger Power somehow makes you invulnerable and didn't even consider the possibility that there are trained fighters and killers out there who would make short work of you.

>>26397576
>banter
You people love this meme, huh? The reality is that you're just making up excuses to justify why you should be allowed to attack people and why they shouldn't be allowed to do anything about it.
>>
>>26397562
You could just be fucking with me but that isn't OP man
>>
File: 1449970611314~2.jpg (240KB, 1440x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1449970611314~2.jpg
240KB, 1440x1738px
>>26393631
>school fight
>stabbing him in the face
Op you are a weak and pathetic bitch for doing that
>>
>>26397620
Oh shit I see what you meant, never mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x1136px
>>26397616
>e-everyone on 4chan who thinks I'm a sperg is the same person
>niggers!
I'm white, you sounded autistic even if you had some semblance of a point. It's not a wonder that you can't get a gf when you say autistic shit like "Yeah, didn't think so"
>>
>>26397616
It's only attacking if one side can't take it.
Banter is a back and forth, if you can't come up with hard hitting replies that's fine, but stabbing people with a pencil is not ok.
>>
>>26397627
For the third time: the only rule in a fight is that you have to win.

>>26397659
>It's not a wonder that you can't get a gf
I never said or implied anything even remotely related to the topic of a girlfriend. You are just trying to change the subject because you don't want us discussing your embarrassing, delusional, self-congratulatory post: >>26397272

>>26397690
Yeah yeah. It's always the defender's fault, never your fault. You dindu nuffin, it's all his fault for defending himself. You are special. The world revolves around you.

Fucking subhuman.
>>
>>26397715
>he doesn't understand (You)s on 4chan
Autistic and retarded
>>
>>26393631
thanks for delivering. i thought you were lying tbqh. What are you going to do for the next ten days? you scared to go back?
>>
I'd make fun of you too, desu. You dress like someone from 2005.
>>
>>26397731
>he thinks his continued backpedaling is still somehow going to save him
Autistic and retarded.
>>
>>26397715
There is no defender when it comes to banter.
Both sides attack and defend at the same time.

The only effective defense that strikes back even harder than what it parried.
>>
>>26397734

I wasn't scared until I saw this thread. I did know I was probably going to get jumped thus the knife and all but this thread got me really down. I guess it's from all the people calling me autistic/faggot but hey, it's 4chan I knew that was going to happen and they're just trying to get me mad but it still stings a little.
>>
would've got fucked up if you weren't attacking from behind the teacher senpai
>>
>>26393631
>he made fun of me in front of the girl I like
>I stabbed him with a pencil
Hahahahha, you will never get a girlfriend at your school, especially when Jamal catches you without a teacher/security and rearranges your 2007 emo face
>>
>>26397785
There is also no banter when you're in the hospital or morgue. One of these days you're going to "banter" with the wrong person and find that out for yourself. Hopefully that day will come sooner rather than lter.
>>
So what I garner from this thread is that OP gets insulted and chimps out, and assaults another chimp and is now butthurt about it and scared of consequences.

OP instigated the violence, the nigger was literally defending himself lel, if it was the nigger who started the fight you bet 4ch and ribbit would be up in arms about hurr nignogs.

Why is there even sympathy for this pathetic ginger fuck?
>>
>>26397841
Cause he reminds autist on 4chan about themselves in high school
>>
>>26397841
>OP gets insulted
>OP instigated the violence
Something is not adding up here. What could it be?
>>
File: me.jpg (29KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
29KB, 453x604px
>>26397791
Mate dont worry at all, if I was you I would try to avoid all niggers as much as possible in the future. Not just at school, but in public. Any time there is a pack of wild nigs on the loose, there will be trouble. As for school, I would stay near an authority figure like your headmaster, or teachers so the nigs will never have a chance to jump you. If you ever go out, carry a pocket knife, or a club just in case. but good luck brother 14/88!
>>
>>26397821
>One of these days you're going to "banter" with the wrong person and find that out for yourself.

By finding that out, do you mean the guy might wig out and flail at me with school supplies? lmao
>>
>>26397859
Insulting someone isn't an excuse for violence, if you insulted a black guy and he punched you, you would say he chimped out, and you would be correct.
>>
>>26397821
You mean the guy I try to banter with is gonna jam a pencil though my eyeball into my brain?
Shit proper worrying, yeah.
>>
>>26397821
Ahahahahahhahahahahaha>>26397903
>You mean the guy I try to banter with is gonna jam a pencil though my eyeball into my brain
Nice fantasy
>>
>>26397884
No, I mean you're going to end up hospitalized, crippled, brain damaged or killed.

>>26397890
>Insulting someone isn't an excuse for violence
Yes it is.

>>26397903
Maybe.
>>
>>26393631
both fight like little bitches desu senpai

the only appropriate way for a robot to fight is the sucker punch
>>
>>26393631
>that faggy haircut
>>
>resorting to physical violence because of words
>not just walking away and being glad you have a dad

Who is the real nigger?
>>
>>26397939
He sucker stabbed the nig
>>
File: hmm.gif (486KB, 180x244px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
486KB, 180x244px
>>26397883
>baby cot
>south park poster
>general trashiness
>>
>>26393631
> I grab the pencil and stab his face repeatedly
wtf, this could have gone pretty badly for u both
>>
>>26397965
>resorting to physical violence because of words
If you don't like it then why do you go around verbally attacking people?
>>
>>26397883
>whitesupremacistafter6monthsstaringstrength.jpeg
>>
>>26397988
Because I'm on the internet, safely out of pencilshot.
>>
>>26398018
I am talking about real life. If you don't want to get beaten for verbally attacking people then why verbally attack people?
>>
>>26397988
>verbally attacking
m8 you don't even know what the guy said to OP, the autist could have interpreted it any kind of way
>nice anime bro
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26398039
>m8 you don't even know what the guy said to OP
That is not relevant.
>>
File: 1453516667866.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1453516667866.png
65KB, 506x608px
>>26397965

I was thinking about skipping the class until I made a thread on 4chan about it. I know 4chan isn't necessarily the best place to get advice from but this is the only real family have (both my parents died, foster care) but I thought it would be better to not be coward and fuck him up with a pencil instead (even though the pencil wasn't premeditated)
>>
>>26398038
If you think that beating people for things they say is acceptable you are either retarded or member of a totalitarian government.

Which one is it?
>>
>>26398069
You are a psychopath who wants to create a society where you can go around verbally or even physically assaulting people without them being allowed to do anything in response. You will come up with any rationalization under the sun to justify it and you will always blame other people and not take responsibility for anything.
>>
>ITT: mtf transsexual stands up to bully
>>
apologise to your teacher bro (for hitting him not the black guy)
>>
>>26398094
Let's break this down for you slowly, since you seem genuinely retarded:
Verbally assaulting people is not acceptable.
What options do you have if you are verbally assaulted?
You can walk away.
You can take it.
You can escalate.

Which of those is the most reasonable thing to do? Which is the thing that creates the least harm to yourself and others? Which is the one that hurts you the most?

Our youth has largely stopped being introspective due to the way youth culture has developed to an extremely vapid and narcissistic one.
>>
>>26398136
I did in the report they made me right "I didn't mean to hit the teacher, I meant to hit the dude. Sorry." I honestly like that teacher a lot and hope the best for the guy.
>>
>>26393631
Just came here to say that uncle /pol/ is proud of you.
>>
File: Beta_ece149_5577217.jpg (107KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
Beta_ece149_5577217.jpg
107KB, 780x488px
>>26393689
proud of you anon, honestly thought you were gonna get yo ass whooped when you started talkin about fighting some nignogs
>r9k1-0 nigs
>>
>>26398186
>fighting like a nigger
No, OP you are an dishonorary nigger
>>
File: 1354070118163.jpg (73KB, 699x468px) Image search: [Google]
1354070118163.jpg
73KB, 699x468px
>scrawny twink faggot stabs dude with a mechanical pencil

I hope that him and his buddies get holy retribution and stomp the fuck out of you. The way your toothpick arms flail enrage my soul, and while I was pondering what I would do if a weak babyman such as yourself attempted some silly shit like that with me, the essence of a war god permeated my soul. I'm sitting here taking a shit, thinking about what you'll look like after a barrage of kicks to the head. Feels good.
>>
>>26398094
You are retarded man
Physical violence is for jackasses
If you even hang around decent people it will never be seen as an equal after you physically attack someone.
>>
>>26398208
>Not giving in to your primal rage to beat back the savage

Niggers only understand violence.
>>
>>26398168
>Which of those is the most reasonable thing to do?
Any of them. If someone is messing with you and you want to fuck them up, there's no reason why you shouldn't. Don't like it? Then don't fucking mess with people. Your choice.

>Our youth has largely stopped being introspective due to the way youth culture has developed to an extremely vapid and narcissistic one.
You are a hardcore narcissist yourself.

>>26398224
Decent people don't believe that there is anything wrong with using violence to defend against harassment.
>>
>>26398235
>weakly hitting somebody with school supplies
>primal rage
The primal rage of a malnourished Jew baby.
>>
>>26398235
Nope, whites pride ourselves on not giving into the nigger's bestial nature. We don't fight unarmed niggers with weapons because we aren't like them, well most of us.
>>
>>26398224
>If you even hang around decent people it will never be seen as an equal after you physically attack someone.
>>
>>26397791

don't let idiots get to you
>>
File: I am the niggest.jpg (53KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
I am the niggest.jpg
53KB, 280x280px
WURLLL STOOOR

WURLLLL STOOOOOORRRRRR
>>
>>26398258
>We don't fight unarmed niggers with weapons because we aren't like them
TOP FUCKING KEK

White men fought unarmed Africans for literally decades while colonizing Africa.
>>
>>26398258
What does it matter if someone is unarmed? And how do you even know for sure they're unarmed?
>>
Do you have pictures of the chimp with stitches? I love seeing these subhumans getting the shit they deserve
>>
>>26398297
>spears and shields
>unarmed
>>26398301
OP said the nog was unarmed, pulling out a weapon and attacking someone is nigger behavior
>>
>>26398301
If they are unarmed, they are less combat ready. By using a weapon against them you're solidifying yourself as a degenerate. If that weapon is a pink mechanical pencil, you're solidifying yourself as a weak faggot twink with anger issues. As a result, you'll probably be seen as school shooter material as well.
>>
>>26398248
>Any of them
This is not an acceptable answer to the question.

>there's no reason why you shouldn't
Consider the consequences.
You are lucky that the school brushed this one off for you.
What if you had blinded the nigger?

>You are a hardcore narcissist yourself.
No, I just know that I am better than you.
I never prided myself on stabbing a poor defenseless youth with a pencil.
>>
>>26398345
We are speaking generally, and even in OP's case I doubt he knew for certain he wasn't armed.

And in any case there is nothing wrong with using a weapon against someone who doesn't have one.

>>26398354
If you don't like how fights work then don't start them.
>>
>>26398345
I said I punched him in the face while holding a pencil in my hand not pointed at his head. I also said that the adrenaline took over and I my instincts took over. My body probably didn't know how large the threat was therefore it used all of my animalistic instincts to win the fight. That probably meant literally trying to kill the guy.
>>
>>26393631
I commend you for standing up for yourself and putting a bully in his place. That said, like other posters are saying, this should be on /b/ or something, not here.
>>
>>26398385
Based on the autistic OP's words, he started it with a sucker punch. Between sucker punching and stabbing an unarmed foe, OP has combined the qualities of a retarded sperg and a Compton nigger. OP is truly the pinnacle of scum.
>>
>>26398385
If you don't know with certainty your man isn't armed don't pull out your weapon, it's as simple as that fucking pussy
>>
>the only rule in a fight is that you have to win.

in a street fight, not a fucking middle school brawl. god i hope some nigger caves your skull in
>>
>>26398381
>This is not an acceptable answer to the question.
Yes it is.

>You are lucky that the school brushed this one off for you.
What in the fuck made you think I'm the OP?

>What if you had blinded the nigger?
Shit happens, and if the attacker gets one of his eyes punctured he is probably going to stop resisting. Which is exactly what you want.

>No, I just know that I am better than you.
You are a psychopath subhuman.

>>26398421
Again, the only rule in a fight is that you have to win. There is no rule against using weapons or surprise attacks.

>>26398429
If you don't like how fights work then don't start them.
>>
>>26398447
I should die for stating the fact that in a fight the only rule is to win? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>26398345
>>spears and shields
So some mud shields and spears so sharp they couldn't even take down a gazelle.

For all intents and purposes, unarmed.
>>
>>26398417
I didn't want to get too much attention. This was just supposed to be a small thing a couple robots could laugh at and say either "lol he got his ass kicked" or "hey you shouldve done this to win the fight" or something like that. I'm not saying I won the fight by any means, I know I used a weapon and he didn't pull anything after I watched the video.
>>
>>26398448
How's the other guy a psychopath for calling out your retard logic. Smh, kill yourself brody.
>>
>>26398477
I didn't post any retard logic, and he is a psychopath because: >>26398094
>>
Lmao, I know this kid IRL. You're a fucking fag for posting this shit on here.
>>
>>26393689
You were ready for a fight with a nigger previously?
And then you wrecked his shit?

Damn I'm proud of you son, A+
>>
>>26398472
the Zulu killed a lot of white men with their mud spears
>>
>>26398065
>I know 4chan isn't necessarily the best place to get advice from but this is the only real family have
Honestly, getting no advice is better than asking for legit advice on 4chin. The worst possible thing you can do is take anything said on this website seriously.
>>
>>26398507
Bullshit, what's the first letter to my name and what state are you in?
>>
>>26398415
>might look like I'm throwing autism punches at first but I have a mechanical pencil in my hand and I'm stabbing him in the face

You're a delusional little autist, huh. You had it pointed at his face, and were using it like a bitch weapon. You've been blessed with 10 DAYS to kill yourself. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>26398507
Everyone is missing the real downside of this, in addition to the fact OP looks like a total bitch to everyone outside of the most extreme conservatives (not something you'll find in the average High School) and will probably get his ass kicked by black guys, he will NEVER have sex in High School when it's arguably the easiest time to get laid.

Who wants to be seen with the sperg that stabbed the cool black guy with a pencil out of nowhere?
>>
OP deserves to be raped by 1000 niggers.
>>
>>26393689
Goddamn, that went better than any of us expected.
>>
>>26398448
>Yes it is.
No, "Which of those is the most reasonable thing to do?" implies there is ONE answer and only one.

>What in the fuck made you think I'm the OP?
Doesn't change the fact that OP was lucky and didn't get hit with an Assault charge.

>Shit happens, and if the attacker gets one of his eyes punctured he is probably going to stop resisting
Yeah and you get hit with an assault charge that the school can't possibly make disappear.

>Which is exactly what you want
No, your goal is that he stops saying mean things to you.
Escalating a situation like that one is genuinely stupid and can lead to incredibly unpleasant consequences.
Just imagine what woud happen if OP goes to jail for that:
>So what you in for?
>I poked a guy's eye out with a mechanical pencil

>You are a psychopath subhuman.
Sure, whatever.
That doesn't change the fact that I am already better than you and that makes me wonder what you are.

>>26398488
This is the world we are living in right now.
We have a legal system in place that exists to protect both the felon and the innocent.
>>
>>26398488
That's some shit tier, retard justification. You're tryna call him a psychopath because he blew you tf out. Kill yourself brody.
>>
>Underage OP thinks he's a badass for stabbing someone in the face in a sperg-out flail he calls a "fight" that was fairly easily broken up by a pudgy middle-aged teacher

Top thread m8
>>
>>26398550
That was after flight or fight kicked in thus I had no real control over my instincts. I know that wouldn't hold up in a court but once you get an adrenaline rush like that you'll do a lot of things you wouldn't normally do.
>>
This is why you're here. You're a doomed perma-virgin.
>>
File: sheit.png (31KB, 530x564px) Image search: [Google]
sheit.png
31KB, 530x564px
>>26398559
Cry more little chimp
>>
>>26398572
>No, "Which of those is the most reasonable thing to do?" implies there is ONE answer and only one.
All of them are valid answers.

>Yeah and you get hit with an assault charge that the school can't possibly make disappear.
Too bad.

>No, your goal is that he stops saying mean things to you.
And that accomplishes the goal.

>That doesn't change the fact that I am already better than you and that makes me wonder what you are.
You are a psychopath subhuman.

>>26398578
He did no such thing. Don't try to make things up.
>>
>>26398507
Prove it.

Originally original
>>
>>26394582
>>26395683
The only reason niggers still exist is because a race war never happened
>>
>>26398613
I'm white, OP was already a victim of bullying something that only happens to social pariahs to begin with, now no one is going to so much as talk to him. Do you really think he's getting laid at that school?
>>
>>26398559
no one likes blacks for the most part, we all pretend to so we're not called racist. i do have a few black friends that are.. well, they're nerdy losers like me. Even they don't like black people, which has...led to very awkward and uncomfortably honest conversations.
>>
>>26393631

OP put that damn video on MEGA so I can make a proper webm for you.

>trial version

Fucking hell.
>>
>>26398617
>All of them are valid answers.
THING, singular.
It refers to exactly one.

>Too bad.
Consequences, remember?

>And that accomplishes the goal.
And that's not even worth calling a Pyrrhic victory.

>You are a psychopath subhuman.
And what is someone inferior to a "psychopath subhuman"?
>>
>>26398649
I guess that's why they're playing rock music at your average party, OP already said the black guy he attacked hangs around all the girls. OP's social life is fucked, even if you're friends with self hating niggers.
>>
>>26398649
>no one likes blacks for the most part
This. If OP didn't sperg out and fought him fair, most people would probably be on his side.

But a pussy is just as bad as a nigger.
>>
You're the real loser here. Fighting is for self-defense, not trivial shit.
>>
>>26398653
>It refers to exactly one.
Not your decision.

>Consequences, remember?
If you don't like them then maybe you shouldn't antagonize people.

>And what is someone inferior to a "psychopath subhuman"?
I am superior to you.
>>
>>26398649
Considering the fact most people are shitting on OP ITT on a mostly white supremacist website I'd say it doesn't matter that the guy was black, OP should have just took the ribbing
>>
File: sadboy.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
sadboy.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>26393631
>disrespects me in front of girl
C'mon bot. You know she wouldn't go out with you anyway.
You stabbed him with a fucking mechanical pencil. In his fucking face. Your beta arms probably couldn't deal much damage.
>>
>>26398681
There is no such thing as a fair fight.

You could kill or cripple someone with a single punch even if you didn't intend to.
>>
>>26398647
Men who stand up for themselves and get into fights are 1000 times more likely to get laid than losers like you who keep it safe and always try to be the civilized gentleman
>>
>>26398678
Actually, I got a call telling me how everyone missed me and how I was such a nice guy and everything.

>nice guy

Yeah, I know it sounds cringey. It could be one of those things where people pretend to be friends with that kid who commits suicide. I also have black friends ho are "in" and one I sit by and talk to on a regular basis. I honestly don't think my small social life is that fucked, anon.
>>
File: 1454476334699.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454476334699.gif
2MB, 480x270px
This faggot literally just ruined his high-school life. I really hope you go back to the same school. Kek, fucking autists...should be killed after diagnosis
>>
>>26393810
This. Lmao at all the weak white faggots who take this rare occasion as proof anything. Especially of a race war that will mever happen.
The majority of people (who are normal by the way, they aren't virgin outcasts who regularly cry themselves asleep) have better things to do.
>>
File: CYOb3xhWEAA5Oup.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
CYOb3xhWEAA5Oup.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>26398717
True, also OP what state are you from? I recognize that school...
>>
>>26398700
>Not your decision.
It is mine.
I wrote the question, dear.

>If you don't like them then maybe you shouldn't antagonize people.
Not consequences I have to face, but consequences you have to face after repeatedly stabbing my face with a pencil.

Are you American?
Are all of you this illiterate?
>>
>>26398737
>There is no such thing as a fair fight.
Not sure if trolling or stupid.

I'll humor you. A fair fight is one where the opponent isn't suckerpunched while sitting down or is weapon-vs-unarmed.
>>
>>26398745
Nice projection m8, I fought in school but I never stabbed people, you don't gain respect for fighting with a mechanical pencil you gain respect as a result of fighting with your hands like a man.

OP will remain a virgin throughout high school as a result of being an autist
>>
>>26393631
All the normies in this thread!
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU OP
tfw I tried this I got punched so hard my head was dizzy for an hour
>>
>>26398785
I might be stupid enough to fight a black person but I'm not stupid enough to give you my state directly. There's already a clue in this thread which makes me weary.
>>
>>26398787
>It is mine.
Nope.

>Not consequences I have to face, but consequences you have to face after repeatedly stabbing my face with a pencil.
If you don't think getting repeatedly stabbed in the face is a consequence, then what is even the problem here?

>Are you American?
>Are all of you this illiterate?
Projection.

>>26398805
Again, no such thing as a fair fight. Again, you can die from a single punch. That is the reality of things.
>>
>>26398822
Should have sucker stabbed him
>>
>>26398827
You don't need to tell me, I know what this school is. I don't know you but I used to go to that school. People will recognize this, remove this post unless your a fucking idiot. Also get a haircut idiot.
>>
>>26398809
you have no respect and don't know how to get it

fucking robots
>>
>>26398864
Lol am I a robot? Are you still projecting? I have a girlfriend and social circle, at the very least I'm socially aware enough to understand you don't stab someone in the face cause they hurt your feelings.
>>
File: 1455085219233.jpg (406KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1455085219233.jpg
406KB, 653x635px
>>26398859
How about you give me what state you're from, anon.
>>
FUCK THE NORMIES

PENCIL WAR NOW!!!!!!!
>>
>>26395187
Your haircut indicates that you're 100% not 18. I'm guessing you're a sophomore.
>>
>>26398839
>Nope.
Again it is.
Read the exact question again.

>If you don't think getting repeatedly stabbed in the face is a consequence, then what is even the problem here?
Because you keep trying to twist what I say to fit your shitty "it's ok to hurt people who say mean things to you" narrative.
What's next, you're gonna go kill someone because he pushed you?

>Projection
Nice immunization tactic.
>>
>>26398809
I couldn't care less about the "respect" from stupid high schoolers and I am pretty sure OP couldn't either.

Niggers don't deserve a fair fight because they don't fight fair, its that simple.
>>
File: 1429090631941.jpg (49KB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1429090631941.jpg
49KB, 353x234px
what a shitty thread

video sucks

and i thought i was gonna see some shit too
>>
>>26398859
Say the name of the school for the lulz.
>>
>>26398916
>niggers don't fight fair
>stab guy in the face when he's sitting down then hide behind teacher while he tries to punch you without a pencil
Lol OP would have got his ass handed to him without a pencil, now he's carrying a knife because he's scared of retaliation
>>
>>26398859
Say the name of the school, I want to email this thread to the principal
>>
File: nigger punches white old man.webm (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nigger punches white old man.webm
988KB, 320x240px
>>26398218
Try to not get too trigerred there, little chimp, there are a lot of videos of niggers beating the fuck out of white girls and white boys half their age and sometimes in gangs so you can masturbate too, no reason to be here.
>>
>>26398945
It's funny, actually 4chan gave me the advice to fight as dirty as possible in the fight, which I did, subconsciously or not. I guess the normies are more prevalent at different times.
>>
Fucking op is a little bitch.Grow a thick skin
>>
>>26398909
>Again it is.
Nope.

>Because you keep trying to twist what I say to fit your shitty "it's ok to hurt people who say mean things to you" narrative.
It's not a narrative, it's just the truth.

>What's next, you're gonna go kill someone because he pushed you?
I am going to fuck them up. If it happens to kill them, too bad. Their fault, their problem.

>>26399006
Why don't you just stop harassing people instead?
>>
>>26399023
Potential school shooter mentality right here.
>>
>>26398990
If you know you can't win in a fight then fight dirty. Yeah you win but your still a pussy for it.
>>
>>26398937
>>26398964
Maybe, I'm not an asshole. I mean I hate racists but this board should not be associated with anyone in real life. I already showed my buddies from that school just to verify if its really where I think it is and it is. I say again, remove the fucking thread.
>>
I bet op did or said something to the black kid for him to "dis" you like he did.

Op is a faggot
>>
>>26399041
Why am I a potential school shooter for advocating self-defense?
>>
>>26399006
>grow a thick skin

is this code for "become a cuck who allows others to walk over you"?
>>
>>26399023
what you gonna do stab me? fucking faggot
>>
>>26399049
I'd say it was being less of a coward than just sitting there like someone's bitch and taking that shit for months. I'm not saying I won the fight nor am I asking for "lol u go op."
>>
>>26394792
>>26394937
>>26395019
>>26395175
>>26395738
>>26396488
>>26396559
>>26397446

Fucking mods can't do anything but ban for their own personal reasons
>>
>>26399052
It's not like I couldn't find it with 2 seconds of Facebook research looking for the video. Just post it and save me the trouble. I'm studying for an exam.
>>
OP, are you from pennsylvania???
>>
>>26398632
Whites have and always will rule the world.
>accept your fate and bow to your sensei.
>>
File: 1454655289216.jpg (33KB, 557x582px) Image search: [Google]
1454655289216.jpg
33KB, 557x582px
>>26395520
He'll get killed out of school.
Take care OP, you don't want to be walking alone from now on. You're gonna be tailed by the nigger friends and jumped on when you least expect it.
>>
>>26399077
How are you not the faggot for starting fights with people for no reason?
>>
File: 1454027915982.jpg (101KB, 745x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454027915982.jpg
101KB, 745x750px
>>26399100
Yes, I am.

original
>>
>>26393631
Eyyyyyyy noice, I salute your skill, watch out for the gangbang later on tho
>>
To all those asking for OP to get b&

1. There are 18 year olds in high school
2. OP actually posted OC, something you faggots rarely do, so stop complaining
>>
>>26393705
Theirs no rules in a fight anon.
>>
>>26399049
Socialist cucks always want whitey to bend over and accept being fucked by shit-skins.
>it's whitey's world
>your just living in it
>>
File: kek lel overlel.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
kek lel overlel.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>26397316
>in a fight the only rule is that you have to win
What did you win?
Suspension?
Looking like a fucking wimp loser?
Being the loser everyone will know as pencil wimp?
Getting punched by a nigger?
What you feel are "bragging rights" despite everyone in this thread telling you you're a retarded wimp?

K E K
E
K
>>
>>26399151
He has the typical 15 year old haircut.
>>
>>26399079
True. Next fight use your hands like a man, just some advice for ya kiddo.
>>
>>26398977
Yeah yeah yeah faggot, epic /pol/ post. I'm not black but whatever floats your high and mighty faggot boat.
>>
>>26399056
Because you clearly have no concept of scale.
The force that is acceptable to use in self-defense is determined by whatever you're defending against.

For example if someone says a mean thing to you, you are not going to get away with doing something to them in retaliation that will damage them for life, such as jamming a mechanical pencil into their eye.

The school shooter mentality is no different, if you think about it.
It's also retaliation, perhaps even "self-defense" with no sense of scale.
>>
>>26399181
Again, the only rule in a fight is that you have to win. That is simply how things are. It makes no difference how you feel about it.

>What you feel are "bragging rights" despite everyone in this thread telling you you're a retarded wimp?
I'm a "retarded wimp" who is going to survive while you get killed trying to "fight fair" because of some nonsensical notion of rules in a fight.
>>
>>26399181
Bragging rights earned by:
>Not putting up with negroid behavior
>Correcting negroid behavior
>Putting negroid in its place
>standing up to negroid
>>
>>26399224
If someone pushes me it means they are going to attack me, so I will immediately neutralize them using any means necessary.

>For example if someone says a mean thing to you, you are not going to get away with doing something to them in retaliation that will damage them for life, such as jamming a mechanical pencil into their eye.
Legally, no. Morally and logically, yes.
>>
File: 1448914041502.jpg (24KB, 459x302px) Image search: [Google]
1448914041502.jpg
24KB, 459x302px
>>26399206
Di I say chimp? Oh sorry, I meant "cuck".
>>
>this underage faggot is still unbanned
Why? He looks like a fucking kid and fights like one.
>>
>>26398990
You do realize that nearly all 4chan advice is just epix troling XD, right? You are a huge retard for listening to that.
>>
>>26399251
You forgot acting just like a negroid
>>
>>26399151
Yeah, there's also 14-17 year olds in high school.

And judging by the video, I highly doubt OP is older than 16.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>26399275
If only your social skills were as good as your buzzword slinging skills. You'd have a few friends then.
>>
>>26398649
>Hates all black people

>Relates and hangs with self hating black people under the false assumption that black people are all violent
>>
>>26399273
>Morally and logically, yes
As I said, school shooter mentality.

>If someone pushes me it means they are going to attack me, so I will immediately neutralize them using any means necessary.
Aren't we feeling edgy today?
>>
>>26399290
Yes, I'm aware of that. I also take into what they're saying into my thoughts as well and think "Hey, well this be a good idea to potentially x?" It seemed like a good option at the time but I honestly wasn't even thinking about it at the time of the fight and I forgot the pencil was in my hand when I gripped my fist. You can believe or not.
>>
>>26398649
Those poor,poor self loathing black beta cucks. Hopefully they embrace their melanin some day.
>>
only two ways this will go
> mass hysteria a white kid stabbed a black student ending with you as a pariah
>you get blacked afterschool
you are walking on egg shells at this point dont pull the tough guy routine and dont be alone or surrounded by his friends. And get the hell off here before its too late
>>
>>26399181

and an inevitable nigga gang bang. whitey didn't think this through
>>
>>26399338
>As I said, school shooter mentality.
You have the school shooter mentality for thinking you're entitled to fuck with people and suffer no consequences for it.

>Aren't we feeling edgy today?
There is nothing even remotely edgy about it. When someone pushes you it means they're going to attack you. They are in the phase where they're psyching themselves up and trying to manufacture a situation where they feel like they're justified in launching a real attack. So it's best to immediately shut them down before they can do anything else. This is also the case if someone, say, gets in your face and acts very aggressively.
>>
>>26399151
What are you talking? Every post is oc due to the robot.
>>
>>26399356
>XD they mite look like pucci punches but I have a secret..... i was stabbinin him!

>o heh I forgot the pencil was in my autist hands

Pick one you miserable lying faggot.
>>
>>26399151
Kids butturt about being bullied by someone other than their race and holding everyone in that demographic accountable for it are annoying as fuck and should be banned.
>>
>in a fight the only rule is that you have to win

This sentence doesn't even make sense you stupid fucking faggot. The buzzphrase is "there are no rules in a fight," and that doesn't really apply to school fights unless you live in some shithole like Compton.
>>
>>26399430
I agree famo.
>>
>>26399326
>Oh my GOD did that disgusting white kid just hit a beautiful negroid!? I WANT TO KILL HIM! GODDAMN ONLY THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES MY 3 INCH DICK HARD OH YEAH OH GOD
>>
>>26399376
I still don't know how he doesn't have charges brought up against him if this is true
>get in fight
>assault someone with a weapon
>guy needs stitches op claims
>claims to be over 18
>>
>>26399292
>HURRR ONLY NIGGERS DEFEND THEMSELVES, AS AN ARYAN MAN I HAVE TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS AND THANK JAMAL OVER AND OVER
>>
>>26399356
>Hey, why don't you use a weapon and attack him?
>"Hey, well this be a good idea to potentially x?"

You retarded?

Again, no advice on 4chin is good advice. In the Oregon shooter thread, most people are advising him to do it for the beta uprising (XD). That doesn't mean anyone should do it irl.

Fortunately for Christopher Mercer, he's dead and doesn't have to deal with the real life consequences of his actions. You, however, will have to deal with the consequences of your "good" 4chan advice.
>>
>>26399430
No, I don't. I don't know if you're referring to me but my literal best friend is black. I hold nothing against black people when they're civilized and look at the individual instead.

>>26399418

Sorry, that was my narcassim speaking. I didn't want to get ridiculed by robots for, "throwing autism punches" so I said I was stabbing him. I should've just left that part out.
>>
>>26399455
TL; DR

I can already smell the autism emanating from your "ecks Dee so funneh" tier post.
>>
>>26399407
This is just a schoolyard fight

a reasonable non edgy person would find ways to diffuse the situation.

Or just be a pussy retard k fag and conceal carry and shoot anyone who looks at you funny and be the next big star.
>>
>stabbing someone in the face because they said something infront of a girl who will never like you

I forgot how it feels to be 15, thanks for reminding me OP
>>
>>26399407
This. Whitey must learn to stand up to shit-skins. The PC crowd and other cucks have programed you to bend over and take it from shit-skins.

No more.

Regardless of your skin color, if you start trouble, expect trouble.
>>
>>26399491
Cool damage control faggot. Take up a martial art and learn how to not hit like a geriatric bitch. Better yet, kill yourself.
>>
>>26399491

my only advice, don't care if people on r9k call you a faggot for christs sake

the whole reason this board exists is to call people faggots and cucks
>>
>>26399443
I don't care what the buzzphrase is and I don't have to limit myself to saying only things that are buzzphrases. If you can't understand something that isn't a buzzphrase then you're just stupid.

>>26399510
>This is just a schoolyard fight
Do the laws of physics work differently on school grounds or something? No, they don't. So what does it matter if a fight takes place on school grounds?
>>
>>26399463
I said I thought it sounded good at the time of reading. I rarely take anything on this site seriously unless I discuss a serious topic which become somewhat meta trolling. I went in there wanting a clean fight, adrenaline took over and your body doesn't give a shit what you want. Again, you can believe me or not when I said I forgot it was in my hand.
>>
I just saw the video and didn't read the thread so I don't know if someone has already made you aware of this but when you get back to school that black lad is gonna come back with a few cunts backing him and try to jump you. Be ready and make sure your friends are ready to back you up.
>>
>>26399497
You worship black dick.
>>
>>26399559
>I went in there wanting a clean fight
>so I grabbed a pencil and stabbed someone repeatedly

Epic stuff nigger
>>
>>26399548
>being such an autistic bottom feeder that you can't find any reasons why starting a fight and stabbing someone on school grounds is foolish
>implying that it won't fuck your college transcript
>implying you'll get to live the good life
>implying people at school won't see you ass the autistic twink with anger issues that randomly lashed out at Darius
Wew lad.
>>
File: 1448605303366.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448605303366.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>26399571
I don't worship anything you kike.
>>
>>26399585
Actually I retract my statement, I was going to punch him while sitting. That's the level of cheapness I came in ready to use. I didn't grab a pencil it was already in my hand when he instigated the fight.
>>
>>26399559
>I said I thought it sounded good at the time of reading.
What sounded like a good idea? Attacking him with a weapon because your feelings were hurt?

You can delude yourself all you want, but at the end of the day, you listened to the advise of retards who are cut off from reality. And now you're going to suffer the consequences of such. Good luck when you return to school in a few weeks.
>>
Are your parents proud? When I defended myself in school my dad reprimanded me in front of the teacher but was very proud once we got home. Is it the same for everyone's parents?
>>
File: multicultist rekt.webm (2MB, 762x414px) Image search: [Google]
multicultist rekt.webm
2MB, 762x414px
>>26399612
you get triggered by a worthless thug nigger being beat up
>>
>>26399628
>What sounded like a good idea? Attacking him with a weapon because your feelings were hurt?

OP is legit 15 watch the video, his brain isn't fully developed enough to tell if someone is fucking with him or not on the internet
>>
>>26399620
>4chan told me to fight dirty so I did
>I stabbed his face
>wait no I just didn't know I had a pencil in my hand
>wait no I just wanted a cheap fight
>wait no I was being cheap
You're fucked in the head, no wonder you get bullied, baka.
>>
>>26399548
Just simply push back and assert yourself

Only an idiot excell's shit to a lethal level.
>>
>>26393631
You two look like you're trying to aggressively make out towards the end.
>>
>>26393631
>stabbing with a pencil in a classroom scrap

i hope they stab you faggot
>>
>>26399628
I think fighting cheaply is a very common tactic among everyone who participates in a street fight. I realize this is a classroom fight but I didn't know what level of force they were going to use nor did I know if I was going to get jumped therefore I took the upper hand. I know I probably sound pretty annoying trying to justify myself about this shit but it kind of got me down for some weird reason, I usually don't take this shit that seriously.
>>
>>26399458
>calls a nigger a nigger irl
>nigger chimps out and stabs you
>fucking chimps are violent and controlled by their emotions

>call a sperg a sperg
>sperg chimps out and stabs nig.
>sperg is a hero to the cuckasians

A chimp out is a chimp out in my book.
>>
>>26399602
>being such an autistic bottom feeder that you can't find any reasons why starting a fight and stabbing someone on school grounds is foolish
I never said it isn't foolish to start a fight. I never advocated starting fights. And again, do the laws of physics work differently on school grounds? Again, no.

>implying that it won't fuck your college transcript
>implying you'll get to live the good life
Don't care.

>implying people at school won't see you ass the autistic twink with anger issues that randomly lashed out at Darius
They'll see me as someone they should steer clear of, which is a good thing. If people are afraid of you they will not try to attack you.

>>26399668
>Just simply push back and assert yourself
And wait for HIM to escalate the situation, on his own terms, which is exactly what he's trying to do? No. If you attack him immediately you have the advantage.
>>
>>26399635
No, my parents were SJWs and believed in the "just tell a teacher" bs.

Fortunately, the gym teachers were hardasses and wouldn't report any fights in the gym locker room unless a serious injury happened or something. Numerous fights happened in there, although I was only in one.
>>
>>26395510
>>26395660

Don't listen to these honkeys, I've lived in ghettos my whole life literally no one thinks like this, the whole "noble gang banger" stereotype is bullshit whites masturbate to, not only will "real OG's" sucker punch you but they'll jump you 10:1 and STILL try to catch you off guard. If he did get murked it was probably cause the nigga he fucked with had real niggas with him nothing to do with sucker punching.
>>
>>26399708
>implying people will fear a scrawny twink who relies on mechanical pencil for extra dps
Uh huh faggot. Enjoy the trailer park life.
>>
>>26399695
>I didn't know what level of force they were going to use

You live in the suburbs the most someone would do is hit you with a text book
>>
>>26393631
Good job OP! Im proud! People are going to give you a lot of shit but dont let it get to you! You stood up for yourself and did good!
>>
>>26398977
that video is horrible.
>>
>>26399637
OP is the thug.
>sucker punches a dude
>stabs him in the face despite him being unarmed
>>
>>26399735
You don't know what area of town I live in. There's gangbangers down here but I still wasn't going to let this dude shit on my life for almost a year.
>>
File: betauprising.png (1MB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
betauprising.png
1MB, 1634x913px
All the fucking normies in this thread.

We're gonna need more mechanical pencils.
>>
>>26399732
I have at no point said anything about my appearance, build, training or experience. Nor did I say that I rely on a mechanical pencil. If I happened to be holding a pencil I would likely not use it.

I also don't live in a trailer park. I own my own apartment.
>>
>>26399759
>I live in the not as rich suburbs, you don't know my life

kek shut up, when you turn 18 you're going to really realize how retarded stabbing someone in the face is because they said a boo boo to you is
>>
>>26399227
There are plenty of ways to win kid, have some foresight and mature up ffs.

You could bring a gun to a fist fight but be prepared for the consequences of going to prison. You could bring a pencil to a fist fight but be prepared for the consequences.

No one is going to look at you now and think oh what a hero, what an honorable Anon who stands up for himself.

No you are now that kid who is a ticking time bomb and anything could set him off at a moments notice. Is this Anon going to bring a gun and shoot everyone to death because someone made fun of his shoes?

You've cast a huge shadow over yourself, your school records every students psychological report and you are the kid that snaps violently.

Congrats you've 'won' the battle but lost the war. That's what fighting like a man means. using your head your brains, not letting your emotions control you like some girl going through puberty with her mood swings or some crazy uncivilized animal ready to maim.

You fucked up OP. Nice big win you got yourself.
>>
>>26399768
Section Eight poorfag. DYEL as fuck, do some squats idiot.
>>
>>26398491
"Why don't whites like us?"
>>
File: 1452911131793.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1452911131793.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
10 days? Back in the 10th grade I was breaking up a fight and pushed one on of the guys who fell into a teacher and she fell and broke her arm. I got expelled and sued. Fucking being a nice guy.
>>
>>26399768
LMAO

You can't be more than 16 years old, but you own your own apartment? Okay.
>>
>>26399753
If you don't sucker punch the nigger, a nigger will sucker punch you, I've seen countless times online
>>
File: 1424473276697.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1424473276697.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>26399762
>We're gonna need more mechanical pencils.
>>
>>26399787
Alright man, if you're willing to take that shit or whatever or "le mechanical pencil new meme my honor shit" be my guest and try to fight someone who could've possibly put you in a coma on top of a flight or fight response. Good luck.
>>
>>26399789
>There are plenty of ways to win kid, have some foresight and mature up ffs.
I'm 31.

>You could bring a gun to a fist fight but be prepared for the consequences of going to prison. You could bring a pencil to a fist fight but be prepared for the consequences.
Why don't you prepare for the consequences of getting shot or stabbed by not antagonizing people into shooting or stabbing you? Oh, wait: that would require some sense of personal responsibility.

>No one is going to look at you now and think oh what a hero, what an honorable Anon who stands up for himself.
And?

>No you are now that kid who is a ticking time bomb and anything could set him off at a moments notice.
Good. Again, if people are afraid of you then they're not going to attack you.

>That's what fighting like a man means.
Fighting like a man means getting killed.

>You fucked up OP.
Are you mentally challenged? Like actually, seriously, legitimately mentally challenged?

>>26399796
Again: I have at no point said anything about my appearance, build, training or experience.

>>26399825
I'm 31. Why wouldn't someone who's 31 own an apartment? Why would you think I'm 16?
>>
File: kyin.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kyin.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>26393631
>White knighting
>Fighting like a girl
>Using weapons

>slam into lockers he doesn't get any punches on me

>lying

>punch the teacher on accident

>missing

>Underage
>D-DUDE R-R-RACE WAR M-MASTER RACE!

WHITE PEOPLE HOLD THIS L
>>
>>26399851
Your entire reason to fight him was retarded anyway you underageb& idiot

If he actually put hands on you or threatened you I'd say good shit but stabbing someone in the face because they joked on you in front of a girl who will never like you is failed normie tier
>>
>>26399830
>I've watched prank in da hood videos hehe
Good for you faggot. The "nigger" clearly wasn't interested in OP enough to sucker punch him, as evident by the fact that OP had to lift his skeletal body from his desk and meander over to him before sucker punching. OP is a faggot, and you are a faggot sympathizer.
>>
>>26399864
you're 31 and look at you, not any wiser than a child, you've failed at life so don't try to drag others down with you.
>>
>>26399251
>>Not putting up with negroid behavior
Getting punched by negroid is putting up with it. Back in the day he would have been lynched. Half ass racists like you should kill themselves.

>>Correcting negroid behavior
Didn't correct shit. Just chimped out

>>Putting negroid in its place
Didn't put negroid anywhere except his hand into OP's face.

>>standing up to negroid
Didn't look like he was "standing" as much as on the ground there.
>>
>>26399881
It's not about the dumbass girl. I don't know her nor do I care about her. She's LGBT as well and wouldn't have interest in me. It's the principal that this kid had the audacity to fuck with me for months on end after I told him to stop. Everyone has a breaking point and I might not be his bitch anymore or I might end up dead, I don't care.
>>
>>26399892
>But the nigger was totally not going to sucker punch him this time because he was not "interested"

Toppest of keks, stay cucked
>>
>>26399897
There is nothing unwise about advocating self-defense.
>>
>>26399940
>It's not about the dumbass girl. I don't know her nor do I care about her.

Your first line of the story was
>>black kid disrespects me in front of girl

Dumb kid
>>
>>26399864
>Why would you think I'm 16?
Your views scream "edgy highschooler".
>>
>>26399980
How does advocating self-defense scream "edgy highschooler"?
>>
>>26399940
You don't seem to get the point.

No one rational is saying you shouldn't defend yourself. You just defended yourself in the worst, most pussified way imaginable.

Now I know you'll respond with mental gymnastics about how "h-h-he could have had a w-weapon for all I k-know," but you're a huge pussy and everyone in the school thinks that same.
>>
>>26399972
Again it was the audacity that he would do it in front of a girl. He made me look worse than a bitch. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm interested in the girl.
>>
>>26399992
Advocating self-defense without proportion does.
>>
>>26399955
and there's everything unwise about not having foresight.
>>
>>26400006
>it was the audacity that he would do it in front of a girl

Why does that matter if you don't care about the girl
>>
Nah, you're fine op
People replying never got bullied and think its all black banter
>>
>>26400012
If someone pushes you it means they're going to attack you, so why shouldn't you beat them to the punch?

>>26400013
If you had foresight you wouldn't antagonize people into attacking you.
>>
>>26399940

You won't end up dead, don't let these white boys pollute your mind with their fantasy world where EVERY black person period has super connected thugs that kill over farts... They just get off on the idea, you did good, the stabbing face was OD but stand up for yourself don't let shitheads try to play you
>>
>>26400000
>fucking stabbing some fucker in the face with a fucking 6 inch pencil which barely has a point which he could've easily dodge by moving his fucking head or using the god damn teacher as well and not being restarted

I mean I know he must've not have seen it but god damn.
>>
File: lol.jpg (49KB, 512x180px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
49KB, 512x180px
>>26400042
>uh oh there's that creeper kid, better steer clear from him, he could bring a gun to school one day hehe. Lets just bully him passively and see if he snaps hehe
>>
>>26400028

Because I know the girl and she knows friends of mine. Doesn't mean I want to get in her pants.
>>
>>26400087
But you just said

>I don't know her nor do I care about her.
>>
>>26400111
Holy shit man you're taking my words too literally. I know the girl's name and what groups she hangs out with but I don't really know a lot about her I barely hear her speak.
>>
>>26400111

You one of those retards that don't understand basic communications? You can "know" someone in school and not know them
>>
You're definitely going to get jumped op.
Getting stabbed by a mechanical pencil leaves scars.
Hell, I only got accidentally stabbed with one and I still have a fuckhuge permanent scar.
You're ass is grass OP.
>>
>>26393631
AWESAOME
FUCKING AWESOME
GRTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING AWESOME!

HEY THAT ANIME GIRL IS FUCKING HAWT WANNA GIVE THE NAME!
ALSO CONGRATULATIONS OP YOU ARE NOT A FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
Good job kid. people think you're crazy now and will think twice before fucking with you.
>>
>>26394032
It's better than the 25 dick size troll threads and cuck bullshit that are posted every hour
>>
>>26400461
don't forget about robots pretending to be fembots.
>>
I'm going to bed. The stress is really getting to me and I haven't slept at all since the fight. I'll see you guys around if I can still type.
>>
>>26400655
ok. just dont shoot up a school
>>
nice one OP, don't use a fucking weapon next time and maybe you'll command some kind of respect rather than reinforcing the school-shooter white kid stereotype
>>
>>26400670
second that. don't make white people look bad
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.