[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious to know if there are any fembots who have experimented

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

File: woman-and-dog-2.jpg (208KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
woman-and-dog-2.jpg
208KB, 600x449px
Curious to know if there are any fembots who have experimented with their dogs.
>>
>>26393392

>tfw no dogslut gf
>>
File: CFvWlK9UUAAYx03.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CFvWlK9UUAAYx03.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
im more into horses
>>
When I was 12 I didn't really know about sex much. My friend had two dogs. I started to rub their penises because I saw that somewhere. Then semen came up. The next time I undressed and let them lick my vagina because they didn't really get hard.
I feel so ashamed that I did that. I'm disgusted by sex.
>>
Wolf count? I worked at a preserve for awhile.
>>
>>26393460
With a wolf? Story?
>>
>>26393460

I think I remember you, cool to see you still around
>>
>>26393493
I was on wolf duty with a guy and for the more "domesticated" ones we got to hang out and spend time with them, after training even unsupervised if it was in a designated area. I ended up covering shifts for the guy so he could go off and smoke weed, it gave me the privacy to experiment with the dominant wolf. Went as far as getting him to fuck me, but it started causing problems with the wolves so I got taken off duty. I wonder if maybe they knew why the wolves were behaving differently and causing trouble and that's why they switched me out.
>>
>>26393537
Yeah we kne
>>
>>26393573
*knew

Original
>>
For just one moment when I was six or seven I wanted to know what would happen if I held a lit sparkler about a foot above my dog.
I didn't want to light my dog on fire, I just wanted to see what distance the thing had to be from a person or animal until the sparks were annoying or painful.
Dad caught me and then beat me fucking senseless, I couldn't hear out of my left ear for a week he beat me so bad.
>>
>>26393654
That's what you get for animal abuse.
>>
>>26393752
I never pulled anything like that again.
Every time my dad beat me I learned whatever it was pretty much permanently.
Kids ought to be beaten.
>>
>>26393573
>>26393591
Shit. Looking back I think it might have been obvious.
>>
>>26393537
More details, please? How did he behave, how did the penis compare to a dog's, etc.
>>
>>26393654
What race are you and dad?
>>
>>26393882
My father and I are very white, him being blonde haired and green eyed and me being red haired and blue eyed.
>>
File: 1455049873848.jpg (38KB, 293x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455049873848.jpg
38KB, 293x533px
>>26393537
its too hard to read this huge paragraph not in green text so i guess i'll never know the story
>>
>>26393926
>not even three full lines
>huge paragraph
Anon. you might be spending too much time on the internet.
>>
I lost my virginity to a friend's golden retriever. It was honestly the best sex of my life by far, dogs are simply superior to men.
>>
I tried to make my dog lick my pussy once when I was really young, I'm thankful it didn't work
>>
>>26394090
>I'm thankful it didn't work

why thankful
>>
>>26394268
Moralfaggotry, I'm assuming.
>>
File: 1435152970969.jpg (25KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1435152970969.jpg
25KB, 221x221px
>tfw girls would rather fuck animals than you
>>
>>26393814
obvious that were fucking a dog?

yeah I don't fuckin fink so m8 come back to us in reality thats not what normal people do
>>
>>26394489
He's talking about his spelling, dumb ass
>>
>>26394524
fucking lol nerd
>>
>>26394056
You just haven't had a guy wearing a fursuit fuck you doggy style.
>>
>>26394268
See >>26394385
I was too horny to think at that moment. I don't understand why I had such a high libido from such a young age, I don't know how I didn't end up being a slut.
>>
>>26393827
Something in particular? It took me awhile to build up the courage to try anything and I was super scared of getting caught. After a few tries and a little prepping him though I managed to get him to mount. He started behaving dominantly over me even when not doing anything sexual but also protecting which was weird because all the female wolves became hostile to me after I let him fuck me. One of the rangers said it was exhibiting ownership or partnership tendencies over me. Either way though after a couple weeks they switched me out because my presence was agitating the female wolves and causing fights, and making it dangerous for people.

Can't compare wolf dick to dog dick since I've never taken the latter.
>>
>>26394991
Did it knot
>>
>>26395113
Yeah he did, and it was super uncomfortable and scary the first time. I got a little more used to it after the second time though.
>>
>>26395171
Are you fat?

Nearly every girl I've known or talked to into this has been fat.
>>
>>26395171
>the second time
why is it every time I read these stories I always assume they just try it once, how many times did you get the awoo dick?
>>
>>26395220
No, short and kind of skinny. He was much bigger than me.
>>
>>26395261
US or somewhere else? Which country?
>>
>>26393392
Not anything sexual but I trained a kangaroo at the zoo to punch people when she got hungry. She died 3 years ago unfortunately
>>
>>26395347
So relevant to this thread
>>
>>26395375
I figured this thread is basically "weird shit with animals" so yeah, it fits here spergulon
>>
>>26395253
You mean going all the way? 6 times before they started watching what was going on.

>>26395303
Canada.
>>
>>26395431

What kind of shitty preserve leaves some girl alone with a bunch of wolves?
>>
>>26395431
>they started watching
By this you mean the other wolves or the staff?
>>
>>26395428
It's obviously sexual, dumb ass. I made the thread.
>>
>>26395489
It was in a pretty confined area, and these wolves in particular were the "domesticated" ones. I had to have special training to be with them in the first place and you weren't supposed to be alone with them, but I said I got the guy I was with to leave.

>>26395496
The wolves were usually watching and tried to mess with us a few times so he had to protect me for lack of a better way of saying it. The staff though started watching to try and figure out why they were behaving differently so I couldn't keep doing what I had been.
>>
>>26395538
Um, no you didn't. I put way too much effort into making this wonderful thread, for some dingbat to claim it as his own.
>>
>>26395603

>manipulate guy so you can be alone with wolves
>wolves start acting strangely

They suspected.
>>
Most family pets will probably be female dogs since bitches show loyalty to the whole family rather than just their one master like males normally do.

Also it's inconvenient to have a male dog and not get him neutered because they're more likely to have slight aggression or be more difficult to control and will not listen to you at all if they smell a bitch in heat.
>>
>>26395770
So no, most girls here even if they had dogs growing up will not have been able to experiment with them aside from putting peanut butter on their pussy.
>>
>you will never be transformed into a were-dog by contact with dog semen

why is reality so cruel?
>>
>>26395603
Did you cum from the wolf dick?

How long did it last? Dogs normally last 20+ minutes including knotting.

Did you get wet just thinking about how you were about to get on your knees and get fucked , or did you have to bring lube with you for when you jammed it in?

Did you like the wolf acting possessive like you were its bitch or would you have preferred it remained normal and you could just use him as an automatic dog dildo?

Didn't you get cum all over your panties or trousers or legs and were scared of getting caught?
>>
>>26395973
>you will never be a wolf and fuck pussy
for what purpose was i born
>>
>>26395978
Answer this for fap's sake, wolfgirl
>>
>>26395603
This is now your thread wolfgirl
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-20-27-20-1.png (852KB, 1080x712px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-20-27-20-1.png
852KB, 1080x712px
>>26396030
>>26395973
These feels..
Original comment #d0990
>>
Women are filthy, disgusting, inferior creatures. Truly abhorrent
>>
File: 1454294901049.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454294901049.gif
2MB, 450x371px
Girls getting fucked by dogs/wolves is my fetish..
>>
>>26395731
Maybe, but they never said anything about it and seemed honestly confused. I think maybe it helped my case that the had a similar situation before where a local guy who raised a wolf on his own took to living with them and eventually staff had to intervene because they were getting in fights about hunting and food.

>>26395978
I did manage to cum, yes. I didn't have a stopwatch or anything like that but I'd guess between fifteen and twenty minutes before it was "finished" and we could pull apart. Beforehand I usually got myself going so lube wasn't needed. It was weird the way he acted to me and I never imagined being in a situation like that. Looking back though it was more scary since it wasn't as you might imagine. To protect me from the females he would move me or force me to the ground so he could stand over me or in the way, and reacted vicious if I tried to move away from his protection. A couple times he clamped on my head with his jaws to keep me from moving so I just had to lay there till he could drive off the females. At the end yes it was scary for me so I would have preferred things to remained normal. For the cum he tended to get it all inside. I kept pads with me to keep it in till I had a chance later to clean myself up. There were definitely more things I was scared of getting caught than any mess he might make.
>>
>>26396450
Were you hoping to give birth to cute little wolf pups?
>>
>>26394991
I hope you die you worthless slut
>>
>>26396450
Did you just pull your pants down and bend over or get more naked? Did he always fuck you doggystyle? Did you have to guide him to your pussy, did he also try to stick it in your pooper?
>>
The more she posts the more it's obvious this didn't happen.
>>
>>26396450

>tfw jerking off to the thought of you getting railed by a wolf and pounded into the dirt like the slut you are

ty fembot.
>>
File: Dog-chan.jpg (2MB, 1328x5021px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-chan.jpg
2MB, 1328x5021px
anyone has any greentexts?
>>
>>26396450
Have you tell anyone besides /r9k/?
>>
>>26393806

Kek, Stockholm or brain damage?

Imagine if we punished thieves by giving them lots of money. I never understood beatings. I would get a whooping for fighting. It just pissed me off and made me edgy and shit to the point I hated them. I guess they were just mad they were too stupid to uses words to explain their thoughts on a matter and just lashed out at whatever was closest. I'll have my revenge though. I'm picking the worst fucking nursing home and burning the house down the second they're deemed incompetent. I already got them involuntarily committed a couple times. It will be trivial, I'm really just waiting for them to collect social security before I go all the way with a lawyer and judge.
>>
>>26396450
Did the wolf took your virginity?
>>
>>26396562
>tfw iktf2
Degenerates.
>>
>>26396450
Disgusting whore, kill yourself
>>
>>26396450
Would you do it with an ox?
Would you do it with a fox?
>>
>>26396483
No that never crossed my mind.

>>26396558
The first two times I took my bottoms off completely but found it wasn't necessary so just hiked them down to my knees. I noticed after he swelled up that he wanted to move to a back to back position and I moved to let him do that the third time but in that position he couldn't keep the other wolves away from me as well since I couldn't move with him, so after that I kept it doggystyle since he could better protect me if I was completely under him. I did have to guide him yes, to avoid butt stuff like you said.

>>26396677
I've talked about it online other places but always anonymously or with throwaways.

>>26396780
>>26396505
>>26396561
I don't like this I don't think I want to post anymore.
>>
Why do you guys believe this wolfgirl and also,
>HEY MOM MADE IT TO le epic bread!
>>
>>26396854
You will be killed for this disgusting act.
>>
>>26396701
I only fucked up bad enough to get beat about four times in my life.
It sounds like your parents weren't very intelligent or supportive, my dad was actually a great guy who'd find neat and often educational shit to take us kids to every weekend.
If I had a time machine and saw my past self being a dumb little bitch and getting a whooping, I'd join my dad and kick past me in the ribs a couple of times.
>>
>>26396854
Shit, I have so many questions
>>
>>26396854
I'm sorry about what I said.
The truth is I fantasize about being a girl and getting fucked by animals with people saying humiliating things to me. Please don't stop posting because of me.
>>
REEEE FUCKING NORMALFAGS COCKBLOCKING ME FROM FAPPING TO WOLFGIRL
>>
>>26397043
It's just some made up story.
>>
>>26397075
But its a good one.
>>
File: 2369548.jpg (204KB, 1240x824px) Image search: [Google]
2369548.jpg
204KB, 1240x824px
>>26396854

>avoiding butt stuff

for what purpose
>>
>>26396854
How does the wolf compare to men? Or have you ever had sex with human men?
>>
>>26394668
so you're not a slut? damn, I thought I had a chance.
>>
>>26397369
>human men
Really?
>>
>>26396854
>I don't like this I don't think I want to post anymore.
This is why you don't belong in 4chan. You know you're anonymous. So what the fuck do you care about the opinion of some random users? Stop being so retarded and answer the questions of the idiots that think this bullshit is real.
>>
>>26393989
he's probably a dog, take it easy on him
>>
>>26393537
Where at? Red wolves in NC?
congrats for living my fetish tho. now you need to work at a lion and a bear reserve to be the queen-bitch of the large terrestrial carnivorous mammals.
>>
>>26396619 shit niggga
i came tho
>>
>>26398287
>Where?
my bad didn't finish reading. as you were.
>>
>get off on any sign whatsoever of women being sexually selfish
>literally doesn't exist in real life
>so desperate for even a glimmer of selfishness that i end up getting turned on by the idea of women forcing their dogs to eat them out
>browse threads for dogfucking women
>there aren't even any girls who let their dogs lick them
>they all just want to get fucked by dogs
>women literally cannot even be dominant with a DOG, an animal that sees them as instinctive lord and master of the entire universe and has a gigantic rough dog tongue that is perfect for degenerate pussy licking
>women literally cannot even take advantage of the most submissive creature in the known universe, even when it has a tongue practically designed for cunnilingus
>not only do women not selfishly use their dogs for oral sex, they 99.999909% of the time let the dogs mount/top/fuck them
>women are so submissive that not only can they not be remotely dominant with men, ever, not only can they not even basically conceptualise the idea of "making" a man eat them out, they can't even do it with a DOG
>they actually get fucked BY THE DOG
>there is no point to that whatsoever, it makes no sense, but women are so submissive they do it anyway
>tfw you would not be surprised if women don't even use their vibrators, but actually dress them up as tiny dominant men and bow down to them obsequiously
>tfw living in Universe #854294-Q, the "There Are Literally No Dominant Women" universe

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JUST GIVE ME ONE FUCKING HUMAN FEMALE WHO CAN CONCEIVE OF THE IDEA "I WANT MY VAGINA LICKED"
>>
>>26396854
/r9k/ posters tell people to die and fuck off and whatever all the time. It's normal. Don't sweat if.

Was it a good cum for you? Did you nut hard?
Don't wolves ejsculate a lot when they cum? How did it stay in your pussy?

When you fuck normally do you want guys to push your head down and use you like a beast fulfilling a primal need?
>>
>>26393907
He beat you like a redheaded stepchild
>>
>>26398389
Hahaha pussy faggot.

Wanting to get dominated Instead of enjoying dominating things and doing what you want to them.
What a girly homo.
>>
>>26395770
I've always wanted to get a big male dog for me, but I'm worried about the obedience/dominance issue.
If only I could just borrow one.
>>
>>26398677
You'll probably get the opportunity to borrow one.

Just post an advert for dog-sitting or dog-walking in your town.
>>
>>26398677
Then set up a camera and post your pale, slutty cunt getting knotted while you're on your hands with your head to the floor like a true bitch.
>>
Bump for more dog stories in particular wolf girl answering questions.
>>
>>26398677
What are you, fucking Kevin the hedgehog?
>>
>>26399773
Care to fill me in?
I read the whole imgur archived greentext, but it only goes up to where he turned goth.
>>
>>26396854
The way he protects you is the most attractive thing. Holy heck.

T-thanks for awakening my inner wolf-needing desires, wolfgirl.
>>
>>26398389
faggot, that's why they are women.
>>
>>26398389
calm down autismo. there are dominant women out there.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.