[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the semester is over and you will never see your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

>tfw the semester is over and you will never see your secret crush again
>>
>>26392812
The pic and feel are pretty affecting.

I like this thread.
>>
>>26392812
Get another one for the next semester and another one in the next and you'll start realizing it's something not important.
>>
File: cE0ew3l.jpg (98KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
cE0ew3l.jpg
98KB, 750x728px
I see her on instagram every week or so
>>
>>26392830
Today was the final presentation of our semester work, and she left the room early, before I could even present mine. I put a lot of effort in it and built in some jokes, just to make her smile. She didn't even see it. All was in vain.

>>26392861
I also noticed how it's a new one every semester, unless the old one from the previous semester is in one of my classes. (I hope she's in my class next summer. I miss her already.) ;_;
>>
File: death.jpg (23KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
23KB, 271x325px
>>26392812
I know this feel all too well

Fuck she was 10/10 and very out of my league and possibly a lesbian
>>
File: rare_pepe.jpg (44KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe.jpg
44KB, 500x621px
>>26392887
RARE PEPE
A
R
E

P
E
P
E

Yo!
>>
She asked me again to go out for a drink, but, when i gave her the place to go during this week-end, she said me she's got a boyfriend. Very sad this evening.....

Sorry for my english i am french.
>>
>>26392946
Mine was 11 years younger than me and also 10/10 for me, so I'm even more fucked.

Do you have this weird feel too where you think that her friends notice you like her and tell her or something? I could swear her friends were taking peeks at me as if they were waiting for me to approach her or something. But I'm probably borderline insane and it's my imagination.
>>
>>26393021
Why does she invite you to go out and then tell you afterwards she has a boyfriend? Isn't that pre-planned torture from her side?
>>
>>26393068
yeah, you are right man, i think she played with me (she looks to need attention and be loved,...).
I feel myself really alone.
>>
File: 1454245307585.jpg (62KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1454245307585.jpg
62KB, 640x620px
>>26392812
>tfw you have secret crush but avoid her in real life.
Well she's petite and with white/blonde curvy hair.
>>
>>26392812
More like the semester is finally over and I can be a total NEET like I am.

And god how much I hate the first few days of a new semester when everyone is having the same "hey what were you doing during break" conversations like anyone cares, that's why I come to classes literally 30 seconds before it starts and as soon as it's over I storm out like somebody called in a bomb threat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.