[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What do you mean you want me to be your gf? >I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 318.jpg (1MB, 1439x1639px) Image search: [Google]
318.jpg
1MB, 1439x1639px
>What do you mean you want me to be your gf?
>I thought we were just friends?
>>
>pale redheads

hngghhh
>>
>>26392320
We're not friends, you're just using me to give you free rides and do your homework.
>>
>>26392320
>"y-you like me?"
*blushes*
>"WWHAT?!"
>"Y-YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX??!"
>"B-but I'll get pregnant I know it!"
>"o-ok C-chad, if you say so."
*spreads legs*
>>
I can't stop thinking about her and I can't restrain myself enough to stop sending messages to her that I later cringe about. I wish I never met her or that I could just erase her completely from my brain and life.
>>
>>26392537
You can do all that starting by restraining yourself.
>>
>>26392320

>just friends?
>what about that one time you drank too much, passed out and we had sex ?
>>
>>26392564
But it's so fucking hard, I'm just too lonely and end up thinking about her. Today I messaged her after not having done that for a few months and I just want to kill myself now.
>>
>>26392596
Uh...I'm pretty sure that's called rape, buddy.
>>
>>26392631
I've been there man and I've faced the difficulties myself but I'm just letting you know that it's a possible to get a positive outcome out of this and if your situation was anything like mine, the first truth that you have to realize is that she will not care if you cease to exist.
>>
>>26392676
Alright, I'll try that
>>
File: ay white boi.jpg (51KB, 764x771px) Image search: [Google]
ay white boi.jpg
51KB, 764x771px
Just friends? But I thought you were into black guys...
>>
>>26392361
>girl loudly and happily gloats that she used my attraction to her to get answers and homework help

life is shit
>>
>>26393718
I know a girl who basically used a guy to write an entire essay for her so she could pass a class then she had her bf fuck him up for flirting with her.
>>
>>26393770
Cold blooded as fuck.
>>
>>26394577
Yeah. But, she was a top tier Stacy, and slightly high test. Huge tits and knew she could manipulate most guys to do what she wanted.
>>
>>26392631
I feel you man.
Is she going out with someone else? The girl I have the similar feelings as you have, isn't going out with anyone and it has been 3 years or so and I am still fucking worried because the image that she is with some Chad, naked in bed and they fuck ad everything just fucks up my mind. I like other girls and had other crushes but whenever I see her I die inside. I think I won't be able to keep going when she will get a boyfriend. I will kill him or myself or I'll just turn crazy
>>
>>26392320
>Somehow I texted this
> I was drunk af
>Tell my friends to excuse me
>Take a bottle of vodka to another room
>Lie down crying
>Feel to miserable to drink
>Sit around crying for 2 more Hours
>mfw this happened to me 2 weeks ago
>>
You don't ask a female to be yours, you take her by force.
>>
>>26392320

>Being stupid enough to ask out a female friend.

Shame on you fags that do this.

Terrible idea
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.