[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything after this is not Pokemon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x338px
Anything after this is not Pokemon
>>
>>26392068
Emerald>R/S tbqh senpai
>>
Does anyone here play PokeMMO? It's p fun
>>
>>26392068
Take it to >>>/vp/ Hoennbabby
>>
I was starting to become tired of Pokemon when R/S/E were released, so even they are only barely considered Pokemon to me.
>>
>>26392068
Born in late 90s fag detected

3rd gen was when pokemon started going to shit. I haven't played the recent ones though, so idk if they redeemed themselves.
>>
What was the point of those secret bases? I always found it to be kind of depressing.
>>
>>26392170
So you could build a nice base and export it to your friends game so they could fight you there in your base
>>
Bullshit. You ask me, it began to lose the same atmosphere it had with XY, but it's still good.
>>
The fifth generation had the best meta game.
RSE were before the phys/special split. Those games blew desu
>>
>>26392170
>export bases to little sister's cartridge
>leave a powerful enemy for her to face
>always have my main Mon leveled up really high with 5 other Mons selected to be beatable but challenging
>get to fight each other's teams while we're apart from each other and get to know each other's strategies in prep for actual battles
>leave a fun little secret area for her to find and explore with dolls and those little tiles that make music
>compare and show off your bases
>>
>>26392232
This
In terms of pure mechanics 3rd gen and lower sucked
But they were still better games imo, especially because they didn't try to spice it up with that wonky 3d shit

3rd had by far the most varied ambiance of all gens
2nd was still the best tho, it felt all magical and shit with the birds and the dogs and the towers and all. Plus the introduction of nighttime made it interesting.
>>
>>26392288
>leave a fun little secret area for her to find and explore with dolls and those little tiles that make music
That's what secret bases were all about
I don't think I ever did it, or if it was viable, but I always wanted to make it somewhat of a puzzle with those spin mats and stuff
>>
>>26392202
>>>>>>>>>>>>friends

If anything it made me more lonely but making me realize I have no friends
>>
When I was a kid and played Emerald I had a weird dream. In that dream I saw a Pokemon talk to me. It said I should go to that one weather station. After I woke up I instantly did. And there, some professor told me to go to some route and there was a dungeon. I found Groudon and Kyogre there.
That's how I had all three legendary pokemons from Emerald.
I still have no idea how I knew where I should go.
>>
>>26392068
What about emerald?

Did anyone ever beat the battle frontier? I got silver on 4 of the places
>>
Gold > Yellow >>>>> the rest

Prove me wrong
>>
>>26392068
3rd gen was the worst gen you fucking fag
>>
I just wish they'd make a new good Pokemon game that actually changes things

They're so
fucking
samey

it's always the same thing
>>
Was anyone else scared from that dungeon where the legendary golems lived? Regice, Regirock and Registeel were scary as fuck.
>>
>>26392068
I disagree, it ends after black/white
>>
>>26392294
>3rd had by far the most varied ambiance of all gens
yeah, why do people say it went to shit when the region looked so good? the pokemon designs were also pretty varied too--almost on par with 1st gen on that front, imo. it felt imaginative and organic
>>
>>26392570
I just want one that's really hard. Or at least just offer a harder difficulty setting. Nintendo is really stubborn.
>>
>>26392654
I was scared of seafoam islands, that place was mysterious as fuck
>>
>gen 3
>pokemon
choose one and only one, junior
>>
>>26392712
It's a game primarily aimed at elementary school kids, they aren't going to make it hard
>>
>>26392068
pleb gen, OP is probably 20 or so years old
>>
>>26392123
>PokeMMO
how many players are usually on normal days?
>>
>>26392712
want a pokemon challenge? play the meta competitively, cocksmoker
>>
>>26392757
Hundreds on each channel (and thousands on each server). Sometimes there are so many people it gets laggy
>>
Rate my team, senpaitachi:

Dragonite, Venusaur, Nidoking, Gyarados, Jolteon, Oddish (for cut)
>>
>>26392166
I was born in 1993
>>
>>26392860
is this a gen 6 squad? who's the mega, venusaur or gyarados?
>>
>>26392917
>is this a gen 6 squad?
Fuck no
>>
>>26392732
Gen 3 starters were prob the best after gen 1
>>
>>26392931
then you get a solid rating of irrelevant/10 my dude
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>26392294
Crystal was the best senpai

>go to both johto and kanto
>the magic was real
>>
>>26392068
Reminder that most hoennbabies were born after 95 and those were most likely their first pokemon games, in other words, trash games.
>>
I only play on simulators desu
Gen 5 is the best senpaitachi
>>
>>26392860
BoltBeam :^) gg no re
>>
Who mega fug here?
>>
>TFW I still haven't finished my Emerald run after like 10 years

I really need to get on it.
>>
>>26392570

Maybe that's why they're called "generations."

Maybe Nintendo intended people to only play one generation of games, and then leave the other ones to other generation of kids. Because they're the same shit with a slightly different smell.

Don't know. Just a theory.
>>
>>26392068
It's Pokemon
>>
File: 1449459702200.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449459702200.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>26392712
Let me introduce you to the glorious world of pokemon romhacks that *aren't* autistic fanfiction. The following are difficulty hacks that make the game require just a little more attention than usual while also introducing more pokemon variety and switched up trainer rosters:

>Fire Red Omega
>Emerald Omega
>Flawless Platinum (challenge version)
>Sacred Gold
>Volt Whte
>Blaze Black 2

Obviously there's version differences but that's my preferred line up. Have fucking fun.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.