[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you were a robot? Were you always a social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: fat-kid.jpg (68KB, 376x459px) Image search: [Google]
fat-kid.jpg
68KB, 376x459px
When did you realize you were a robot?

Were you always a social outcast or did you go through a blissful period without realizing?
>>
>>26391941
Since reggaeton became a thing.
>>
>Be 10
>Teacher wants us to fill out a worksheet that shows our favorite things
>Get to "Favorite Sports Team"
>Realize I don't know the name of any sports team
>Raise hand and ask if I can write my favorite video game instead
>Realize other kids are laughing
>Enter into robothood
>>
I used to be a happy kid but looking back, all the signs were there. I was a latch-key kid, so I came home to an empty house, but I would pretend that I was a dog. So I'd get naked and run around on all fours, sniffing at things and rolling around on the blankets. My dad came home and caught me one day... I never did it again and we never spoke of it, but I somehow knew he was ashamed of me.
>>
When i made my first thread on 4chan.org
>>
i was popular in kindergarten-first grade

good times
>>
>>26392014
Just think of the name of any bird and there's a high chance it's the name of a sports team.
>>
>>26391941
When I failed to solve the CAPTCHA.
>>
>>26392176
this is true... in america
>>
in freshman year in high school my friends suddenly decided as a group to stop talking to me and act like I wasn't there, knowing I was a shy kid that wouldn't easily (at all in fact) find another group to fit in with
>>
>>26391941
When I looked at myself in the mirror at age 13
>>
>>26392176
>The Binghamton Blue Footed Boobies
>suspended for sexual harassment

fuggin normies :D
>>
Deep down I always knew
>>
I didn't have the words for it back then but I always knew.
>>
>>26391941
When I noticed that 99% of the girls that talked to me wanted my Chad childhood friend's number or just wanted to know if he was single. The other 1% wanted to borrow my pencil.
>>
Since 2nd grade when little kids would show off saying they got their first kiss
>>
>Liked by everyone in kindergarten. Cute as a button.
>Unpopular in elementary and JH; beat everyone till I'm left alone. Feel weird all the time, like something terrible will happen any moment.
>Realize I will never be happy in life.
>Puberty brings bountiful gifts: First kid with a beard that doesn't look ridiculous, tallest kid, shoulders wide as fuck, manly voice, no acne.
>Feel that everything is too good to be true and constantly wait for it all to fall apart.
>One of the most popular kids in HS. School alpha-Chad my best friend. Party with jocks, do nerd stuff with nerds. Gym 4 times a week, play guitar in band. Plenty of girls interested in me.
>This doesn't feel right.
>Go insane, drop out of college, gain 120 pounds, become drunk recluse.
>There we go.
TL;DR I knew since 5th grade but life decided to bait me for a bit.
>>
>>26391941
when my bf broke up with me...
>>
>>26391941
when I lost my virginity
>>
During my first penis inspection, the doctor just stood there and gasped.
Turns out humans aren't supposed to have duck penises.
Grew up near duck pond, tought this was normal.
>>
Knew I wasn't normal since I was about 4 or 5
>>
Going into middle school. Most of the 8th graders fucked with me because I was quiet, easy prey.
>>
When I saw this and just thought "Meh, not my cup of tea."
>>
>>26396833
xD dude your so weird anon lolol !! :D
>>
thinking back, I was a robot in 5th grade. I didn't really accept it until I was in high school though.

I wasn't a social outcast until HS. before that I was somewhat normie. once HS hit I lost all my friends for no real reason.
>>
>>26396855
Not trying to be edgy, that's just when I realized normal people don't go to sites where you can see deer-rape comics and guro.
>>
>>26391941
This dude looks like my cousin I'm like 90% sure.
>>
You can't say you're a robot if you weren't quiet in elementary school. You're just a failed normie
>>
>>26392014
kek that's almost too perfect
>>
>>26394831
I feel that. I'm slowly spiraling towards true robothood. I suspect it will take a few more years until everyone stops communicating with me completely.
>>
Always knew it. However with that said I have had a few bursts of being a bad ass. I was pretty much always, "bullied", or rather beat up, humiliated in class by teachers, students, and family, was basically always treated as filth. In 8th grade i said enough and stood up for myself, that's when it really kicked in because i'd get jumped by a kid, fight back, then I'd get in trouble. A teacher would call me names and have the class join in on it and when I defended myself I got expelled. I defended myself and ended up in juvy, then in a place so horrible and fucked up it's not even worth posting details, suffice it to say 17 is a terrible age to be sexually abused by authority figures. By 18 i once again became a quiet pussy who had learned his lesson.. we're subhuman trash to them, the same rules don't apply. We don't have the right to defend ourselves, we don't have legal rights, we pretty much are entirely fucked.. on the bright side i'm pretty good at math and moderately good at writing code..too bad i can't get a job other than under the table construction destroying my body for literally less than minimum wage. fuck my life so hard. I'd kill myself today but I don't want to die, i fucking hate being alive though.
>>
>>26391941
I tried to tell myself that Im not but fuck I dont have any friends, cant make any friends. Probaby because I was abused by my parents so much. Cant even feel anything anymore.
>>
>>26392133
^ under-rated poast
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.