[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sometimes i juuuussssttttt really want to help a robot and make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1454266836974.jpg (29KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1454266836974.jpg
29KB, 604x453px
sometimes i juuuussssttttt really want to help a robot and make him feel less lonely. but i feel so paranoid that they might turn out to be racist and have genuine hatred for me and my people. and even if they weren't out and proud about their racism they might be really disappointed inside or like secretly wish i haven't talked to them in the first place for the mere fact that im a black girl. i see lots of shit here like "i'd rather die alone than be with a black girl" by ALL kinds of people. black guys, white guys, asian guys, hispanic guys, etc. it makes me feel so self-conscious about even befriending others. i hate this so much. i know this isnt my blog but i had to post this sorry sorry sorry ;-;
>>
post your monkey pussy
>>
are you a grill bot?
>>
>>26391465
Well, I'd have sex with you, but that's about it. Where do you live?
>>
can you take the obligatory "nigger" joke here and there?

I have one black online friend from /r9k/ on skype, and I joke that he's the token black friend so I can be openly racist.

I genuinely enjoy discussions with him and swapping banter is extremely enjoyable.
>>
>>26391487
no, i dont want to ;-; im sorry.
>>
>>26391465
sucks for you that blacks in america are segregated to guetos and given victimized beyond belief
>>
I don't find most black girls attractive, but some are.

Then again I have zero room to be picky.
>>
>>26391465
Thirst definition
A feeling of wanting or needing to drink something

Have a strong dessire for something
>>
>>26391505
yeah..
>>26391508
i live in texas
>>
>>26391544
Just picture the most nasty as she baboon with grease coming out of every inch of her body and a nose with nostrils so big you can use it as a replacement for the lid of your marker who stinks and reeks of vaped weed because she is vaping 24/7
>>
>>26391465
I'm in the same boat OP 'cept I'm a poo in loo :3
>inb4 poo in loo
>>
>>26391684
Why do Indians always smell of curry? I had curry in the past and the smell didn't stick with me
>>
File: fixedflag.png (13KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
fixedflag.png
13KB, 1350x900px
>>26391684
you're ethnicity has nothing strange about it whatsoever :^)
>>
>>26391465
My oneitis for about 6 years was a black girl, the shit you see is mostly just fags trying to be edgy
Although you're still a girl so GTFO MY BOARD NORMIEE
>>
>>26391465
I know some cute black girls
nothing of the hate applies to cute people
are you cute or fat black whore?
>>
I just want to crossdress for all the average looking robots that just have poor social skills and let them fuck my brains out. I want all of that pent up sexual desire unleashed on my boipussy. The genuinely ugly and pathetic robots can fuck off though.
>>
>>26391465
I think racism is a meme to some.

Here's hoping you find someone good, yeah? Fembot or no, it's always nice to have some and all that mushy crap. Especially if you find someone to support while they support you equally as well.

I'm in Texas as well. Here's wishing you some luck because Dallas is void of quality.
>>
>>26391684
Indian girls can be super hot. I've always wanted one.
>>
Baiting robots is not cool,OP.

I hope you and everyone you have ever loved dies a violent death
>>
>>26391834
you should create a thread, faggot
before the trend is gone
>>
>>26391834
That sounds extremely hot but most bi bots want a boyfriend not a hookup
If you are hot enough tho
>>
>>26391744
I dunno really I'm from the US and I rarely ever have Indian food and I don't really like it at all either so there's that :3 But personally I wash myself everyday and I smell just fine at least :3
>>26391776
Lel whatevs
>>
>>26391465
I don't care about race. I live in a very white area but I'd happily date a girl of any race if she could accept me for being a social cripple
>>
>>26391895
A thread for what? If you mean to post pics I'm not a slut.

>>26391950
I'm sure there are guys like me that are just mostly curious about it and don't want anything long term.
>>
>>26391465
If by racist you mean realist then yeah. Africa is a shithole because the average african has an IQ of 70
>>
>>26391465
Sorry but you must be very ugly and I dont like talking to black girls because they have terrible personalities.
>>
File: 1439158519364.png (198KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439158519364.png
198KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw im unironically racist
>>
>>26392082
holly fuck are you retarded?

read what you've said. a thread for what you have said

crap
>>
>>26391465
I am Italian and Polynesian. I prefer black girls to be honest. You seem like a very kind person <3.
>>
>>26392082
>I'm not a slut
The mental gimnastics are strong in you
>>
Sorry op, i have the same likewise feels like you. I recently got a black gf and im gonna treat her like a princess this valentine cause shes trying hard to comfort me. I'm hispanic
>>
>>26392089
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/23/2/187

>"In an analysis of 2 large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology."

>"A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact. All analyses controlled for education and socioeconomic status."

>"Our results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical, albeit underappreciated, role in prejudice."
>>
>>26392157
Wanting to get my tight little hole invaded doesn't make me a slut.
>>
I'm sorry OP... That sounds horrible
I'm a white girl who's bi and I absolutely love black girls :)
>>
>>26391465
>help a robot and make him feel less lonely
Do you mean that you'd like to actually date a robot, or do you mean that you'd like to friendzone him while still somehow feeling like you're contributing something positive to his life when really it's just more "tfw no gf"?

I recently started seeing this robot-tier boy that I spoke to at the library.
At first he tried to do this weird zany confident guy act where he would say unfunny jokes really loudly, it was insanely cringey.
I put up with a lot of this because we have so much in common that it's uncanny, and felt like he had to just be nervous around girls. Turns out he's really socially stunted, has never had a girlfriend.
He apologizes vehemently when he accidentally interjects if I'm talking (something that happens to most people in any conversation nbd), I'm constantly telling him it's completely fine. I'm having to make the first move a lot but he's slowly starting to be himself and become comfortable during conversation. He's able to just hold my hand without sperging.
His actual personality is a lot better than his first impression, I'm glad I didn't write him off as a hopeless autist.
I think that a lot of girls want a charismatic chad-tier guy, who is just slightly shy. Somehow in their mind that equates to being a robot. That's not a robot, and letting an actual robot orbit you without any intention of dating him is cruel at best.
>>
I'm black and like black girls as long as they're qt
Please gimme a tuggy :)
>>
Who's the girl? She's beautiful
>>
>>26393768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyRNbOnsRs
>>
>>26393824
Oh okay maybe a bit young
Thanks anon
>>
>>26391465
Well most of the "racists" on here aren't really racists, they just hate the tuggish black culture, so I'm sure if you don't act like that, most people wouldn't mind I for one wouldn't.
>>
I'd say 5% of guys here are rascist, but they post a lot, and most rascism here is done just for the fun and in real life wouldn't exist
>>
>>26391465
>you keep making these threads.
I'll bite, I'm mulatto.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>tfw no qt black gf

>tfw almost had one last summer, met a blackbot from ohio and she was going to come to michigan to see me and stuff

>tfw one day she just left and never talked to me again for no reason.
could have at least been nice to me ;-;

If you are that same bot, why did you do that
>>
>>26391465
you could be my black female friend on skype and teach me how to hold conversations

I'm not raciss mostly
>>
>>26391465

It's ok sugar.

Black girls are just fine, in my books. I don't have a fetish-- it just seems like I get along with them far better than girls from my race.

But I live out in the country. No black grills here.
>>
I know that feeling, am not black nor a female (must be tough being black and a female in 4chan most people would just call you names and stuff) but I do have that paranoia that people think less of me because am a racial mutt, also people say I look 7/10 for some reason but I don't feel like it since am not white. (half white I guess and that brings another load of problems of not having one true racial identity and all that)

so i know that feel
>>
>>26391465
I don't hate blacks. Problem solved. Thanks for helping
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.