[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milestones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
Why do guys always neglect milestones?

My current boyfriend is particularly bad at this. He forgot about our six-month anniversary two weeks ago, and he hasn't made any plans for us for Valentine's Day.
>>
>>26391055
Why don't YOU make plans for Valentine's Day?

Why should he have to do everything?
>>
No one cares, you fudge packing faggot.
>>
next-level ubertrolling.

i think the best trolls are coming from r9k, no doubt about that.
this board has that psychotic edge.
>>
>>26391072
because he's the guy

he should at least do that if he wants to maintain a healthy relationship
>>
>>26391055
>dumb cunts want to be surprised on Valentine's day
>complains her boyfriend hasn't publicly shared what he's going to do for her on Valentine's day
Roastie logic
>>
Anniversaries are dumb and valentines day is fake.
>>
>>26391055

Leave him and date a real man like myself

jkek
>>
>>26391055
Because men are concerned with the future and things that matter, not petty days of yore.
>>
>>26391055
Fuck you. My gf doesn't remember any of that shit. I'm always the one who mentions whenever it's been 6months, 1 year, 1.5 years, etc.

>tfw stupid emotionless bitch for gf
At least she's hot and has a tight snatch
>>
>>26391055
>milestones
This is so fucking arbitrary. You're picking a span of time and expecting to just inject it with meaning, instead of celebrating the tangible events that actually indicate the success of your relationship. Look at human history, we have Stone Age, Bronze Age, Silver Age for example, because those spans of time delimit phases that humanity progressed through. But if you just decided to divide them into lengths of 100 years or whatever without looking at the specific events, you wouldn't know fucking anything about them.
>>
>>26392132
but that is wrong anon. people look back on 6 months or a year or whatever because our lives are attached to the notion of age and aging year-by-year. if you enjoy your life you're happy to make it another X months living it because you count yourself as fortunate. same with relationships. women pay attention to the amount of time they've had a good thing in their life because they're thankful for making it that far.
>>
>>26392317
>hurr durr i've been alive for x years so thankful
>hurr durr we've been dating for y interval of time it's soo special
Why not judge the relationship in terms of "firsts" instead of time? Yes, I understand that it's an accomplishment to simply stay alive. We should give retards medals for breathing too, right? Every time a baby shits itself we should congratulate it for completing the same process for the n-th time, yea?
>>
>>26392459
why are firsts even considered significant? unless you are going through a huge recovery ie breaking addiction or getting back on track with life romantic firsts can be seen as pretty fucking frivolous

>wow! our first sno-cone together! smile, chad!
>>
>>26391055
he's fucking anoher pussy
you are just a step
doubt? reach his credit card bill and you'll see the gifts
>>
>>26392070
>staying in a relationship with someone you dislike for OVER A YEAR
>At least she's hot and has a tight snatch
you just went full normie
>>
File: 1426027455971.jpg (53KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
1426027455971.jpg
53KB, 480x536px
>>26392920
>thinking you can like women
>thinks he isn't a normie
>>
6months? Okay and? Who cares why does he have to show you be loved you every month on a certain day. I've been with a guy atm and we've been together for a month I don't expect that shit. Just be happy he isn't cheating on your needy ass. Pro tip why don't you make plans instead of him jfc
>>
My bf and I celebrate every month we've been together. Sometimes we go and have dinner, sometimes he pays and sometimes I pay but I always make him qt cards that say happy x amount of months we've been together.
>>
>>26392981
He loves you* damn phone typos
>>
>>26393048
that sounds like such a lovely relationship

leave normie
>>
>>26391055

>he hasn't made any plans

Uhhh why didn't YOU make plans?

Same for 6 months, which is a shit anniversary to celebrate anyway.
>>
>>26391800

Fuck that shit, don't play games.
>>
>>26391055
>tfw three-month anniversary soon
Wonder if this is a milestone
>>26391800
You won't go anywhere with this logic.
>>
>>26391055
>current boyfriend

its already over
>>
>>26391055
this is why r9k is ridiculed, you don't even know what b8 is
>>
>>26395169
>You won't go anywhere with this logic.
the male should dominate
that's why guys pay for meals
>>
>>26391055
not me
i remember anniversaries of even the most trivial things
>>
>>26396172
you'd probably be a good boyfriend then.

I bet your gf (or your future gf) is a happy woman
>>
Why do mummies always neglect milestones?

My mom is particularly bad at this. She forgot my half-birthday two weeks ago and hasn't made any plans for us for National Chicken Tendie Day.
>>
>>26391800
>why should he
>because I want him to
>because I don't want to do it myself

go fuck yourself
>>
>>26391055
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARRY YOU FUCKING ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANNIVERSARY COMES FROM THE LATIN ANNUS AND VERSUS WHICH MEANS RETURNING YEARLY

ANNIVERSARIES ARE YEARLY EVENTS YOU FUCKING BITCH GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>26391055
>six-month anniversary
how can it be an anniversary if it was less than a year ago?
>>
>six month anniversary

What significance does that hold?
>>
>>26391055
why do you think we know the answer

why are these threads allowed

why dont you fuck off to the gril's special snowflake chan
>>
Most of the guys I've dated were really good at keeping up with anniversaries and holidays. Maybe you should try meeting some decent men, anon.
>>
>>26397969
you have no idea what you're talking about

girls appreciate it when guys remember anniversaries
>>
>>26398366
they dont when he's not above average
>>
>>26391055
if you remember the very date you started dating then you are probably pretty shallow

i can't imagine having a meaningful relationship without growing it together from nothing, instead of just having it pop into place one day
>>
>>26395537
>tfw all i want a comforting, dominant gf
>>
>>26391055
>celebrating 6 month anniversary
Seriously? Are you that bad at keeping relationships that 6 mos is reason to celebrate?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.