[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fap to traps >get turned off by the thought of doing anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>fap to traps
>get turned off by the thought of doing anything with a man

Anyone else like this?
>>
futa, traps, anything genuinely feminine looking but with a cock. I hate muscles and hairiness but also flat bodied twinks. Give me some tits and and ass with my cock lol.
>>
>>26390882
yeah, a lot of guys are
>>
there are no chicks with dicks, only men with tits.

all dicks smell like sweaty balls. no pretty face and sexy tits will ever be tolerable enough to endure the smell of another man's balls near you.
>>
>>26390882
How is that intriguing or surprising? You're a heterosexual male, you're attracted to feminine traits.

If you were gay you would be attracted to manly men.
>>
File: 1434331166791.jpg (128KB, 1300x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1434331166791.jpg
128KB, 1300x1064px
>>26390882
To be honest, i could fuck a trap if he/she wouldnt talk. I think that manly voice could kill everything.
>>
>>26390981

Estrogen makes your genitals smell like vagina. Your scent is almost entirely dependent on what kind of sex hormone levels you have.
>>
>>26390882
I don't think you're being honest with yourself, considering you masturbate to men and then claim that you don't like men sexually.

>>26394143
He isn't heterosexual is he knowingly faps to traps.
>>
>>26395430
The appeal of traps goes beyond gay or straight, it's more of a twisted, perverse, novelty fetish.
>>
>>26396065
i'll go with that
>>
>>26390882
Traps arent homosexual
>>
File: helpful diagram.png (31KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
helpful diagram.png
31KB, 660x880px
>>26396065
>>26396873

>It's not gay for me to engage in gay sex acts

okay what

a fetish is like licking someone's feet or havint them yell at your balls.

Jerking of to pictures of naked men, even if they are wearing socks or whatever, is gay gay gay
>>
>>26396065
You're masturbating to a man.
>>
>>26396963
You're right, they're faggots, worse than homosexuals.

I can respect a gay man who is just a man who happens to be gay, a faggot who dresses up like a disney princess and the other faggots who chase after them are the cancer of society.
>>
>>26397019
If everyone was a trap or trap lover there would be peace on this earth
>>
>>26397081
>faggots are this delusional

oh yeah because wars aren't fought for land, resources, and power, wars are fought because of nasty cishet men and their not-gay ways. Tumblr pls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.