[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EVER supporting Muslims >EVER not being racist >EV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot (1759).png (703KB, 1261x681px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1759).png
703KB, 1261x681px
>EVER supporting Muslims
>EVER not being racist
>EVER helping refugees
>EVER trusting religion
>EVER giving non-christian men RIGHTS

I don't support feminism but clearly there are some men that should not have rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_qJae_4qAg

Why do countries let Muslim men rape their women?
>>
honestly, im happy to see this

im happy to see them die. im happy to see muslims rape and kill these liberals. rape and kill their children. this is what you get white knights. i ENJOY watching them being genocided against

these whores wouldnt even get with me. good. get gangraped. DIE SLOW

fucking liberals do this to themselves. this is why i dont even want trump even tho i hate liberals. because liberals are nice enough to kill themselves. i dont need to lit a finger
>>
>>26390794
>I don't support feminism but clearly there are some men that should not have rights.
What does that have to do with feminism? Our founding fathers believed most men shouldn't have rights and no women should. It's a perfectly reasonable stance to take without supporting feminism.
>>
White genocide isn't real you retards.
>>
File: 1449721689432.png (34KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1449721689432.png
34KB, 501x585px
>>26390903
Definitely not, Europe will be absolutely fine everybody.
>>
>>26390958
>spooky jews
>>
>>26390903
It's just a dramatic term for demographic change and its consequences.

I agree that it is stupid, but it isn't completely meaningless.
>>
>>26390866

This.

It's funny how the further feminism goes the closer and closer it approaches Victorian-level courtship rituals and mimicking the patriarchy it hates.
>>
>>26391061
It's not genocide unless someone is actively planning it out (and no the Elders of Zion are not holding council right now and cackling about how no one but /pol/ is on to them yet)
>>
File: 1455080168906.jpg (233KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1455080168906.jpg
233KB, 1200x1600px
>>26390794
and /r9k/ wonders why they're all alone...
>>
>>26391081
Omfg I love it girls are all so fucking weird. It's like they act like they want a betafag because they're strong independent women... But then you slap and choke them in bed and they love it... They love being told they could be your housewife. It's biology.
>>
>>26391087
That's why I said the term is dopey. But the demographic change they fear is real and likely harmful.
>>
>>26390794
Enjoy your justice white devil ;). That'll teach you to fuck off with our Asian women and keep it to your own

Why is that always white peoples whether male or female prone to race mix?
>>
File: 1454515860890.jpg (21KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
1454515860890.jpg
21KB, 236x346px
>>26391357
i don't think they are. keep in mind that it takes two races to racemix, chinaman.
>>
>>26391438
Keep in mind it requires one race--white race to promote refugee action
White male literately beg BBC and dirty Muslim to fuck their women
Top cuck
>>
>>26391113
Honestly a woman will suck off a Chad regardless of what his political stance is. Ever seen those photos of the asian girls complaining about fetishization in one panel then sucking a white cock in the next?

/r9k/ is alone because they're not good looking enough
>>
I honestly think the governments and other elites of Europe are engaged in a covert ethnic cleansing campaign. These leftist types hate white people, crave authority and always abuse their power, so what's going to happen when they become politicians, academics and members of media? That's right.

It was known for many, many years before this migrant wave that Muslims immigrants and Europe don't mix.

We can probably look forward to civil wars, with Europeans being forced to form militias and terrorist groups to fight off the migrants and their government enablers.
>>
File: 1449100299610.jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449100299610.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>26391488
no they're not but nice memeing though really impressive.
>>
>>26390794
Everywhere I look the ones who support unregulated mass immigration and political correctness are women.

They want to get gangraped by muslim.

What can I do about it I'm a permavirgin loser. I'm not even human or part of this society, really. I'll just spend my income on a nice battlestation and watch the fall of europe in hd.

Western women would rather get raped and stabbed by Ahmed in a dark alley than find a western man to have a family with, who am I to try to control their sexuality or even have an opinion about it?
>>
>>26391673
Feminists try to increase the amount of rapes as much as possible, or make people think there are a lot of rapes. This is for strategic reasons, because then feminists can say: "Look at all these rapes! This is why the toxic cisheteropatriarchy of white men must be stopped, and to stop them us feminists must be given more authority, more power, and more money."

They try to cover up the rapes in Europe because it doesn't play into their anti-white male strategy. It's great that rapes are occuring, but their perpetrators should remain unknown because then they can be blamed on white men.
>>
>>26392119
And: they envision themselves as the chess masters in all this, and it's only the pawns on the board that get raped. They also tend to be middle class, so they don't live in sketchy neighborhoods. So rape is just something that happens to other women.
>>
>>26392160
Living in a low clas neighborhood turns you racist.

I used to be all feminist, left and "those poor socio-economic disadvantaged people". Then I lived amongst them. They're apes, and they are literally out for white women.
Everyone who welcomes refugees should live where I did for a year. That crap would be over really soon.
>>
>>26392160
>it's only the pawns on the board that get raped
The protection academia provides is ridiculous. It leaves you completely immune to the terror you bring about.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.