[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf to save me from depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1454903007196.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454903007196.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>tfw no gf to save me from depression
>>
Bitch would make it worse in the end
>>
>>26390707
This, just try and save yourself OP
>>
>>26390707
>>26391203
Must've been nice having cheerleaders cheer you on in you assball games YOU GEEDEEING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You can pull yourself out of depression it just takes a lot of work. But any work is worth being happy.
>>
File: xOKRYuE.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
xOKRYuE.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>26390686
You mean...
>tfw no gf to suck the happiness out of until she's a miserable as me and then blame her for both of our misery.
What you need is a manic pixie dream girl who only exist in anime.

They're waiting, Anon.
>>
File: 1439951817360.jpg (307KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439951817360.jpg
307KB, 768x1024px
>>26390686
No one can save you from depression. It must come from yourself.
>>
>>26392498
are you sure? I lack social interaction but no one gives a shit about me since I am autist. I see my real friends once every two weeks. skype communication is not my thing, I need the real shit.
>>
File: 1443853819279.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443853819279.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
I've been doing better with my depression...but man would it be nice if I had morale support. I don't even need it often, just when I take longer than usual to get out of bed.

Especially if we could just lay around together and zone out while listening to future funk.
>>
File: 1403837858149.jpg (127KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1403837858149.jpg
127KB, 500x684px
>>26392560
I can't speak for anyone but myself. In my experience, talking to people doesn't help really any.

Lifting, cardio, and music help a lot.

Listening to loud, angry music while lifting until everything burns is really cathartic. After that, you will feel nice. Same with cardio.

It's a hard habit to start but it's really 100 percent worth it.
>>
>>26390686
If you can't find a gf, find friends man.

Genuine human connections can help as much as a GF.
>>
>>26390686

YOU HAVE MADE 5 THREADS LIKE THIS TODAY

EVERY TIME SOMEONE TELLS YOU WHY YOU'RE STUPID YOU JUST ABANDON THE THREAD AND MAKE A NEW ONE

STOP

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A GIRLFRIEND ON R9K

MAKE AN OKCUPID AND FUCK OFF
>>
>>26392636
I am running like ~2.5 miles a day unless it is raining. feels good but when I return home everything is the same. I just spend my days waiting for something to happen / someone to call.
few times I get a chance to go out with my friends I do not hesitate. I like it even if we just talk about pointless shit like how we got drunk at high school and so on. it really feels good to hang out with people that know you, understand your jokes and maybe even care for you.
>>
>>26392760
i can't empathize with that, i hate going out.

i'd say maybe just poke around on facebook and try to set some shit up, maybe go to a local show? i dunno. i believe in u anon. u have my blessing
>>
>>26390707
>>26391203
>>26392206
>>26392498
but everyone said i won't fight depression just by myself

>>26392636
>Listening to loud, angry music while lifting until everything burns is really cathartic. After that, you will feel nice.
and it lasts only a while and i feel like shit for the rest of the day

I lift 4 times a week but for the last few weeks my workouts were shit and i dont feel good while lifting.

>>26392726
>YOU HAVE MADE 5 THREADS LIKE THIS TODAY
not me

>MAKE AN OKCUPID
im an eu fag
>>
>>26392885

DO YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU'RE LYING?

YOU SAID THAT THOSE THREADS WEREN'T YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE EUROPEAN

NOWHERE IN THE OTHER THREADS DID ANYONE SAY YOU WERE AMERICAN OR ASIAN OR AFRICAN

YOU ARE TRYING TO PRETEND THAT YOU ARE NOT WHATEVER NATIONALITY THE "OTHER PERSON" WAS

BUT WE NEVER KNEW THE OTHER PERSON'S NATIONALITY

YOU ARE THE OTHER PERSON
>>
She will distract you from it and then, when she inevitably leaves cuz she's a bitch, you'll have an uber-whopper-twincharged-mit-bacon kind if depression that will make you think of suicide each and every hour.
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (305KB, 1247x973px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
305KB, 1247x973px
>tfw meeting a girl tomorrow
>tfw nervous as fuck
am i gonna make it, bros?
>>
>>26392951

kek

>be me
>be American
>know that I am American
>make attention whoring thread
>never mention that I am American

>Later make another attention whoring thread
>Someone accuses me of being the same guy from the last thread
>NO I CAN'T BE THE LAST GUY I'M EUROPEAN NOT AMERICAN

>nobody from the other threads knew you were american because you never mentioned it so saying "no I'm European" in this thread proves nothing and reveals your lie
>>
>>26392885
>don't feel good while lifting

the whole point of lifting is enduring present discomfort for future comfort.

long term goals and such.
>>
Jesus Christ. Don't count on a girl to "save" you from depression. That's the job of a therapist or psychiatric medication. If you need to vent bring some beers over to a bro's house.

Think of a girlfriend more like a cheerleader or sidekick. Don't show weakness in front of her if you want a healthy relationship.
>>
>>26392793
I am not really that much of a normie. all my friends are into vidya and other robot tier things so I feel comfortable around them.
when it comes to meeting new people I am as anxious and uncomfortable as possible. and well I find normal people rather boring, all they talk is about how low is their wage, how shitty are politics and so on. but it is all shallow as fuck, when you ask them about what would they change if they were in charge they got no clue so they go back to swiping tinder. then you start talking about some interesting movie you saw and everyone is like what a fucking boring pile of crap and start complaining about things they can't change again.
>>
>>26392885

pathetic idiot. not fighting depression alone means not staying in your filthy bed surrounded by food and cumrags. it doesn't mean expecting other people to sacrifice themselves and fix your problems for them.
>>
File: 1449308322065.jpg (38KB, 154x248px) Image search: [Google]
1449308322065.jpg
38KB, 154x248px
>>26390686
>expecting people to save you from depression
>>
>>26393142

>don't expect a woman to fix your problems for you
>treat a woman like a dumb bimbo whose only job it is is to encourage you

...you realize where you fucked up, right?
>>
>>26393172

I never said women were dumb bimbos.

They're simply evolved to find a strong man to lead them. Their nurturing instincts are mostly reserved for their children.

Furthermore, your typical woman has enough angst and girl hormones to deal with without some parasitic male telling her he'd kill himself without her.
>>
File: 1373261626847.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1373261626847.png
252KB, 511x428px
>start a long-distance relationship with a girl
>she cures my depression
>I have to go and fuck it all up
>now more depressed than before
>have now replaced her with recreational substances
>wake up each day to do a line of ethylphenidate so I can get through the day
>>
>>26393235
Replace the ethylphenidate with alcohol and you're me.
>tfw my piss got a dark yellow color despite guzzling down two 5 liter bottles of water every evening
I might die.
>>
Friendly reminder that you just got cucked by some syrian refugee rapist.

Read this today in my local newspaper, I'll translate for you guys:

>female warden helps a Syrian inmate to break out of prison, they left the country in her ex-husband's car
>the refugee was accused of raping a 15-year old girl
>she and her former husband are divorced since 3 months
>the husband: "We married in 2014. I loved her and wanted to have children, but after awhile she turned cold and aggressive"
>"she moved out when I wasn't at home. She took everything with her, with the support of her friends."
>>
>>26390686
>tfw polyamorous
>tfw have 3 friends with benefits to meet, watch movies and fuck
>tfw still depressed and wish for all the sentient life to cease to exist
>>
>>26392498
Fuck off with this retarded meme.
>>
>>26392951
pls don't be sad, but it's really not me

>>26393061
i was always in a good mood when i was lifting shit, recently it has been gone

>>26393142
i don't have any friends

>>26393165
this is actually interesting because first everyone told me i can't fight it on my own and now people tell me that im the only one that can fix it

>>26393528
there is no problem with refugees in my country, it's so poor that they find it even worse than their homeland
>>
>>26393233

>cheerleaders
>dumb bimbos who sit around encouraging you

this bro science shit is fucked up and harmful to you.

>Furthermore, your typical woman has enough angst and girl hormones to deal with without some parasitic male telling her he'd kill himself without her.

I agree
>>
>>26390686
>tfw no foreverial tiedup delitized gf with her organs and inside and literally his whole body changed into a permanent living bologna version with permanent living bologna organs and insides and a permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue. nose is a permanent pastrami nose and has two permanent ham lips and two permanent bologna and ham ears.

=(
>>
>>26393235

She didn't cure your depression. She was another distraction just like the ethylphenidate.

How did you fuck it up?
>>
>>26393235

>ethylphenidate

>There have been anecdotal reports of a perforated septum resulting from even just a few uses of ethylphenidate by insufflation (snorting)

you might want to not chemically burn your nose off if you're planning to find a gf
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.