[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine's day is literally 4 days away. I hope you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 28.jpg (1MB, 1439x1784px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
1MB, 1439x1784px
Valentine's day is literally 4 days away.

I hope you made plans by now.
>>
Get high, maybe drunk, do nothing.

Livin the dream
>>
>>26390135
My plan is to do nothing.
>>
I plan on having sex with my wife and kids
>>
>>26390135
>I hope you made plans by now.

Nope. Enjoy your fake, manufactured Hallmark-holiday though.
>>
Make red velvet cupcakes together. While making the cupcakes, I would make up some bs story about what I would actually do if I had money.
>>
>>26390577
>I plan on having sex with my wife and kids
>sex with my wife and kids
>and kids
>kids

Uhhm, anon . . ?
>>
>>26390589
Don't be salty it's bad for your blood pressure fatty
>>
Meeting up with my bf the weekend after desu lads
its been such a long time since i've ever looked forward to anything

im gonna fuck it all up
>>
I would but i actually have too much shitposting on sub saharan dick sucking boards.
And might i add i am an athiest so i don't recognize any holidays based off of canonized people from the catholic church.
>>
I'll surely be shopping. TAX REFUND WEEKEND!
>>
>>26390577
>with wife and kids
>not my wife's kids
Kek
>>
holy fuck you just reminded me of this meme ass holiday

people still do this? i havent heard it in years. is it a federal holiday now or what
>>
File: 1436144536312.png (314KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
1436144536312.png
314KB, 353x351px
Gonna go on a date with Jack D and Riley Reid
>>
>>26390589
I will.

Enjoy your crippling loneliness.
>>
I did.
Then I found out she was regularly fucking some guy she met a week ago.
I'm working a 12 hour night shift on the 13th, I'm gonna get home on the 14th at 0600 and drink, then sleep all day. Wake up on Monday and carry on as usual.
>>
>>26390612
>>26390735
>ass hurt anons can't handle the bait

There's a reason everyone tells you to go to reddit you special snowflakes
>>
I'm gonna cry while watching literally everybody else on my uni campus is hugging someone else in public for everyone to see
>>
>>26390135
Getting some OT at work instead of spending money because there's some specific day that says I should
>>
I'm gonna go watch Deadpool with a friend.

No homo tho
>>
>>26390611
>doesn't think having healthy family fun is a good thing

Uhhm, normie . . ?
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 690x939px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 690x939px
>seeing my big
>running him a bath as he gets through the door
>setting up candles for dat romantic atmosphere
>taking his coat off and offering him a drink
>getting him in the bathtub, lathering him up nice and soapy
>rinsing him off
>hot steamy sex afterwards
>>
>>26390548
>intoxicated on a sunday

disgusting
>>
>>26391516

Sunday is still the weekend. I dont see the problem.

It'd be different if it as mon-thursay though.
>>
FUCKING STOP REMINDING ME OP ITS BAD ENOUGH I KNOW ILL BE ALONE IN LIFE BUT I LIKE TO PRETEND THAT A GIRL I KNOW IS INTERESTED

FUCKING
FUCKING
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM TRYING MY BEST TO BE CHAD I MAY TALK LIKE AN AUTIST BUT I GOT MY FIRST JOB TODAY AND STARTED LOSING WEIGHT, IM GOING BACK TO UNI AND CATCHING UP BECUASE I LOST TWO YEARS ITS DEPRESSING AS HELL BUT I HAVE TO TRY TO BE A NORMIE AGAIN GOD DAMMIT ANOTHER V DAY ALONE
>>
>>26390577
Can I join? How many kids?
>>
Going to see Zoolander 2 and then making dinner at home. Then we're going to hang out and try to make a baby.
>>
Fuck me. I said I was gonna ask my coworker out this morning but I didn't and now I have to wait until next Wednesday before I see her again. AND I ACTUALLY SAID HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO HER AND GAVE HER A COOKIE THAT MY BOSS GAVE ME TO GIVE TO HER AND I JUST LEFT. I FUCKING LEFT HER STANDING THERE AND NOW SHE THINKS IM AN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT LOSER.

I will never find love.
>>
Girlfriend just wants to eat at her favorite vegan restaurant, I'm going to take her to a movie, give her some jewelry and put a black baby in her
>>
File: Capture.png (266KB, 315x402px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
266KB, 315x402px
Sure am! One of my QT Shipgirls gave me chocolate.
>>
>>26390135
>broke up with my first gf last night
>have nobody else to talk to
>sit all day bored and thinking about her
I want to die
>>
File: sad_face.jpg (12KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
sad_face.jpg
12KB, 500x331px
I did.

My ex and I, our anniversary would be the 12th. We'd have been together five years now if she hadn't left. My plan is to go back where we had our first date, maybe even take a Valentine's Day card like I did so long ago, and sit alone in the same booth we sat in. I'm going to order food that I may or may not eat, read an old letter she wrote me years ago, and write something in the card I may or may not take. I'll probably do the same thing on Valentine's Day.

After that, I'm not sure what I'll do.
>>
>>26391558
Tell me more about your progress please.

Also I am going to see Deadpool with some friends.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.