[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your IQ? My psychiatrist did a real IQ test on me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: autismio.png (236KB, 1476x979px) Image search: [Google]
autismio.png
236KB, 1476x979px
What's your IQ?

My psychiatrist did a real IQ test on me
>tfw she never told me the results. She only said that I was really good a sperg stuff and bad/average at other stuff.
>tfw I'm probably below 100 iq and she didn't want to tell me
>tfw I didn't sleep or eat the night before and I use that as an excuse.
>tfw I'm literally retarded but I'll always be in denial about it.
>>
>>26389156
How the fuck would I know?
No school in Itay that I know of does IQ tests.

This is why I can't help but alugh when I see Italy in IQ maps/statistics.
>>
It does'nt matter.... I have a 134iq and I feel like shit.
>>
The only people who get tested are trouble kids and autists.
>>
Well online IQ tests always put me in the 130-140 range, but since we all know online tests are bloated af, I guess I'm average. A school testing IQ i did in 11th Grade put me on the 120+ range though

And now watch as all the super smart manchildren with their 150 IQs come shit up with this thread, since they have nothing else they can be proud of
>>
>>26389384
> trouble kids

This is literally why I got tested.

im super smart though
>>
I don't know. I don't think real IQ tests have a number, they're more of an overall assessment

I was told that I have exceptional visual processing but below average auditory processing (at least when it comes to people talking)
>>
>>26389396
So you're a retard, a visual learner
>>
>>26389156
I never did IQ test but when I was 17 they made us do some kind orientation test, testing skills and abilities..
I eneded up bellow average in everything except watching several diferent things happening at once and remembering them all.
Guess how usefull that probably is.
>>
>>26389384

This.
I got tested cause of dyslexia abs other learning difficulties. Never told me. I do online ones but anyone know any online iq test that aren't bs and super easy?
Need to know if I'm a bormie or not
>>
>>26389156
What if she didn't give you a real IQ test, and instead made a bunch of shit up so she can laugh at you with her friends at lunch
>>
>>26389428

Become a security guard that watches monitors for a prestigious company bri
>>
>>26389483
One does not simply decide to become security guy
Also in this country to get into security you need background in police/army
>>
It is just a fucking number....
>>
>>26389448
Unless you're willing to pay, there are no reliable online tests. Most of them are just easy shit that bloat your real IQ by a wide margin do you can feel proud and share it on Facebook

>>26389530
Yeah I don't really know why so many people are so hung up on IQ here. I mean at the end of the day, having more IQ just means you have put in slightly less work than most people in learning things. What good is having an Einstein tier IQ if all you do is browse mongolian pot modelling forums?
>>
>>26389530
The ammount of money you have on account is just a fucking number too, but the bigger it is, the happier you get.
>>
>>26389530
high iq is one of the strongest predictors of financial success
>>
>>26389395
clearly not, retard boy
>>
I got 124 when I was 6, on whT I assume was a test rated for children

I often wonder what it is now

Also these results are pending several variables

You could take the test a bunch of times and get a bunch of different answers

You'd have to get an average, and THAT would be your real number
>>
>>26389584
Money can make you happy... you need it to survive. The IQ it's just a number.Many people have really high IQ are useless. What good is having a high IQ if you still felling like a dumb?
>>
>>26389695
see please this fellow robot>>26389605
>>
>>26389605
If you have the skills to earn money.... if you dont, you are just a smart robot.
>>
>>26389530
Sperglord in denial
>>
Last time I got measured was when I was 12, I had an IQ of 135-ish. Since then I haven't dared to do it again because I'm scared it'll be less. I study Physics btw
>>
Don't worry about it senpai there are many upsides to low intelligence. It's probably better than having a high IQ cause ignorance is bliss. People with less intelligence are usually much happier, r-right?
>>
>>26389156
Got tested in 1st grade for the gifted program, requirement was 130+ IQ in at least 1 section.
I got accepted, but they never told me my score, it must be at least 110, but anything beyond that is a wild guess.
>>
I have 93 and I'm a sperg.

You have to realize you can outperform most people through grit, if not all, as I'm yet to find someone I can't equal or beat at something by doing my research or applying myself in a way that works for me.
>>
>>26390194
This is the real truth. I have a friend who is smarter than I am, but I actually apply myself and have social skills and am therefore more successful.

I'll never give up, he's quick to throw in the towel, or never tries in the first place.
>>
I got a 130 when I was 16 now i just work my shitty wagecuck life and want to die everyday i wake up.
>>
138, last I remember. But that was when I was a kid and probably weighted for that. Plus, I apparently had obscene "test scores" for tests I don't even remember taking as a really little kid. No fucking clue when my parents or my school could possibly have had that done.

>>26389365
Well, that's still a pretty solid fucking IQ. Doesn't fix anything on its own, but if you're gonna feel any way about that in particular, it should be good.

>>26389384
This. The only time I can remember getting tested was the same time I was going to therapy for sensory processing problems and talking to some lady for some issues I supposedly had.
>>
Just took an online test for the first time and got 141 which seems way too high. Probably a shitty test because I'm pretty retarded
>>
>>26389156
I was tested and got around 135 but that was almost 17 years ago. Now i'm just a miserable robot, it's strange how IQ works.
>>
>>26389156
I got 120 when I was a kid
>>
Are there any working online IQ tests? I never got tested but I'd sure like to know.
>>
I was never tested, so I took an online test and got 115, average I guess.
The most boring and retarded questions that I was ever asked.
>>
>>26389156
Am I the only one that notices that the background looks like gaping anuses?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.