[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you're better off alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Bean.webm (542KB, 960x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bean.webm
542KB, 960x396px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwH3FC57fYg
>>
>>26388647
No, but it's better to be alone than with bad company.
And at this moment I don't have the mental clarity and energy required to obtain appropriate company.

Nice song tbw
>>
>talk to me
>what are you doin?
>what are you thinkin right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ekElyQfqI

>I thought I saw you yesterday...
>I thought those words I heard you say...

WHEN I LOOK AT THE SUNRISE
SUNLIGHT
MELTS MY FEARS AWAY~~!!!

WHEN YOU'RE LIVING THIS FEELING
DON'T EVER LET IT GO~!

WHEN I'M UNDER THE STARLIGHT
IT FEELS RIGHT

your body's on my mind
I'll set you free
I'll set you free...
>>
Yes, but it's circular logic. I'm better off alone because I am alone and know how to deal with it.

There probably are so many benefits to being social, having friends and a partner. I don't have any of that because I've been conditioned to be alone over my whole life, now I'm completely asocial, no friends, never had a girlfriend. A mind learns to adapt to this, reason in accordance to it and shuts out the world as a result. So now I am better due to being alone and knowing how to be alone. To be social at this point in time would take something extraordinary as there are already mental health issues regarding my lone nature. I can't care for people, I can't value their actions, appreciate their sentiments, be emotional. If anyone even comes close I'd come off as an edgy cunt who is better off being alone, so I stay alone, it's the long game with a consistent but safe pain for everyone involved, and the ones not ivolved are involved by proxy due to being saved the displeasure of knowing me or caring about me.

I even regret the few online friends I've made because a few always want to make sure I'm okay, it bothers me because I will never be okay, this will tired them out, irritate them, and over time my uncaring and miserable nature will irritate them and be seen as 'whining' when I never wanted to share shit in the first place, when I just wanted to be left alone.

You're a cunt for making me think about it, OP.
>>
Gosh is it just me or are songs like this not truly representative of the best era in music history?

So simple, yet so pure and powerful
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXSZM16BuE

This thread needs some jewish tranny electropop ayyy
>>
File: _400.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
_400.gif
17KB, 354x369px
Thinly veiled 90's euro top100 hits thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC5ca6Hsb2Q

>>26388842
Have a virtual hug, stranger.
>>
>>26389155
nice one thanks for posting.
>>
>>26388647
yes
theres no benefits to having friends
most people have friends for selfish and superficial reasons
real comradery is hard to find
>>
File: 4y3edfse32.jpg (10KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
4y3edfse32.jpg
10KB, 260x384px
>>26389155
I don't want your hug. Did you not read my post?
>>
>>26389309
It's the fact that you don't want it that makes anon's gesture all the more sweet

To me
Never forget that we hold each other only for our own benefit
>>
>>26389309
Sorry, no refunds, pal.
>>
>>26389350
>>26389357

Here's a (You) since I don't have any other responses. And to not feel like you killed the thread. We all did.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.