[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19 >meet girl on an online video game >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6678.png (531KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6678.png
531KB, 640x1136px
>be 19
>meet girl on an online video game
>she's just like me, autistic, similar personality, upbringing, everything
>we fall deeply in love
>female version of me
>going to meet up
>share everything with her, she knows all my insecurities
>breaks up with me for 'calling her a whore' after a few fights
>ignores me for months basically and i attempt to contact her desperately through email, messaging in the game, to not much avail, just getting shut down and shitted on
>constantly called other dudes cute in threads about the game etc.
>literally met up with some piece of shit and bought vodka from him
>while drunk tells me "ily so much <3333" repeatedly and "I would fuck you if you weren't so crazy lol"
>few days later
>drunk again "hurr the player i bought vodka from licked my clit", tells the whole server she fucked him (she didn't but did it to piss me off)
>after the break up i'd just tell her i loved her and she'd say "fuck off" and just "go away"
>acted nice to everyone but me, the person who actually loved her and was just trying to be friends/cool with her as people, yet i still got "i don't want to be friends" "you haven't fucked off"
>constantly got mixed signals and lead on for attention
>said "I would fuck any of you just to watch ___ sperg" and makes fun of me for being bald which i'm not
>call her a big nosed kike (pic related)
>post her pics in threads
>they white knight her
>im actually a handsome guy yet they call this 5/10 attractive while i get some shitty meme about being "ugly/bald/spergy" just because i said i lost some hair over stressing over the girl, only in the moment though, i have a full head of hair

Basically I just don't get why women have to be dicks about breaking up. I was only trying to be cool with her, In the beginning i only wanted to love her and be with her. Nobody else will ever love her as much as i did and yet she trashed me, treated me like shit, ignored me, and then ran to people that treated her worse than i did.
>>
And another thing is if she didn't ignore me I wouldn't have blackmailed her and made her situation worse. Being a cunt to me made it escalate and I had to punish her.
>>
Normalfag GTFO REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26387562
>nobody else will ever love her as much as i did

I wonder how many Robots tell themselves this exact line.

Time to move on.
>>
>>26387618
I'm going to turn 20 in two months and be a virgin because of her. I'm worse off than you guys. I was so close to finding love and then I got cucked into oblivion and she turned me off women forever.

3DPD, m8. Never EVER get a girlfriend, they will always make your life worse
>>
>>26387633
True, time to move on. BUT nobody else will be that smitten with her. We broke up 4 months ago and I recently got over it. But damn do I feel wronged. Womyn a shit. She lost all of her humanity and never gave a fuck about anyone insulting me and infact encouraged it
>>
>>26387562
>trusting a woman
>ever

You brought it open yourself m8
>>
DID YOU EVER MEET HER IN REAL LIFE
>>
>>26387648
fuck off
faggots like you have made r9k into /soc/ lite , like what exactly is the point of r9k now?
it should be deleted.
>>
Lol as if you didn't even meet her IRL, you're "relationship" was literally you popping up in her inbox
>>
>>26387648
You loved already, if you're capable of feeling strong emotions like that you need to GTFO ASAP.
Even if you got cucked most of us will never love.
>>
>>26387704
No, he says they were going to meet but then broke up. This is all e-drama in some MOBA probably. The girls in those games are obviously attention whores and OP's a fag for getting attavhed to one.
>>
>>26387750
This.

>most of us will never love.

That struck a feel
>>
>never met
>fallen in love

shit, OP, get a grip
>>
>>26387777
Sorry for wasting those quads lads.
>>
>>26387648
maybe don't call your gf a whore`????? retard
>>
>>26387833
In doing so he found out she actually is one though
>>
>>26387562
so you "fell in love" with an online attention whore and you don't realize you are an idiot for doing so
>>
>meet attention whore in a vrideogame
>give attention whore attention
>enter shitty online relationship with attention whore
>break up with attention whore
>attention whore ignores you
>GIVE ATTENTION WHORE MORE ATTENTION
>Attention whore actively tries to piss you off
>GIVE ATTENTION WHORE EVEN MORE ATTENTION
gee OP, I wonder where you fucked up.

Pro tip: women can't handle being ignored, even if they themselves are ignoring you. One time I broke up with someone and we ignored each other until she finally broke down three months later.

Obviously it's too late for you to do that to her now though. Just move on and find another
>b-but I spent so much time with her!
And? Instead of brooding about it, go find someone better. It's clear that this bitch is toxic and you're too good for her. Learn from your experience and move on.
>>
Fug, I haven't got the talent to get my IRL obsession girls that mad :D OP = god
>>
Lmao.... Fuck off to /adv/ ahitter
>>
>>26387562

>nobody will love her as much as me

>verbally abuses her
>posts her pictures on 4chan
>shows literally no sign of respecting her

you're abusive trash and she could find better in a trailer park.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.