[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So Anon, when are you going to ask me out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 01.jpg (45KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
45KB, 700x438px
>So Anon, when are you going to ask me out?
>>
oh, that's nice.
it's nothing against you, but it doesn't work with my plans to kill myself
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 960x960px
When iv become a ninja
>>
>>26387498
i wanna suck you, ok?
>>
>>26387442
How about now. What time is it? Where am I? What's your name again?
We should trade numbers.
>>
Why can't you ask me out?
>>
>>26387442
>tfw a girl literally said this to me, and I still managed to fuck up
still a kv btw, who else /own worst enemy/
>>
>>26387542
Girls don't ask guys out, its not feminine for the women and emasculating for the man.
>>
>>26387574

But I thought that women and men are completely equal, and that gender roles are just made up?
>>
>>26387609
Do men have to give birth? No. The genders are never going to be equal.
>>
Sorry I'm MGTOW. I can't risk making you preggers and advancing the species agenda.
>>
>>26387634
Fucking boyim

Oy vey
>>
>>26387442
>this bitch actually thinks i have the esteem to accept or even reciprocate advances

Nah gurl, if you want piece of this then you have to stick your ego on the line and actually ask ME out, like the rest i rejected cause no self esteem did before you.
>>
>>26387609
Men and women are equal when it comes to talking about equality.. But the guys should still do everything
>>
>>26387442
>You mean you're interested in me? I figured you weren't, as you never show any signs.

>Yeah nah, you could do much better than me, I'm just some average guy.

>I wouldn't know how to other than "Would you go out with me?", and I have no idea how to progress anything towards anything. I'm passive and I don't want to come off as pushy, you know that.

Either one of these three responses, depending on situation and how well we know each other already.
>>
>>26387569
You already have achieved more than most of us. Greentext the story pls
>>
>>26387442
Right now bby

But then I turn around and walk away without asking her out at all. This will confuse her and bestow an air of mystery upon me. I will go from the chaser to the chased as my unfathomable ways intrigue her and leave her wanting for more
>>
>>26387442
And get laughed at? Fuck off.

Is what I would say if I knew that wouldn't just end with me getting laughed at anyway.

Fuck. I guess I'd probably make some sort of joke about how it's too cold outside right now and plead with her not to torment me anymore with my eyes.
>>
>>26387442
Fuck off already.
You had your laught now leave me alone.
>>
>>26387466
"Dunno...When are you going to actually EXIST?"
>>
Never. You're way out of my league sorry
>>
would rather save us both the time.
i'm sure you'll find Chad.
>>
Fuck you.
Just
I cant even
When you do
This
>>
>>26387574
I'd love for a girl to ask me out. I wouldn't feel emasculated at all.
>>
>>26387442
If you have to ask me out it means you're desperate, if you're desperate it means you're used goods.
>>
>>26387442
I should probably do that today tbqh. Maybe go see deadpool on Friday. I don't even know if she's into capeshit.
>>
>>26387442
>D-do you wanna go-o on a date with m-me?
>Ugh no! you're like my brother anon.

EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>26389802
Not a problem if she's into incest ja feel
>>
Ok come out Chad, this isn't funny!
And I didn't give my permission to be filmed so please turn the camera off
>>
>>26389460
Same, although being a kissless virgin maybe that's not surprising. Not that a girl would ever find me attractive enough but whatever.
>>
>>26388010
>you know that

I hope you don't speak this way in real life.
>>
File: meowth knows the way.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meowth knows the way.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Lol, who knows?
Probably never.
>>
>>26388190
not very interesting story
>be me, about 12 years old maybe 13
>walking home from school
>girl from my class who is always flirting with me catches up to me
>"hey anonnn"
>awkwardly say hi back
>she squeezes my arm and then grabs my hand
>not sure what to do, just keep walking silently with her holding my hand
>then she says
>"you won't take a hint will you, when are you gonna ask me out?"
>"uhmm..."
>"well, I'm just gonna follow you home then" she smiles
>I just don't say anything, sort of frozen up
>I was worried she was just fucking with me, she did seem to enjoy making me uncomfortable, sometimes in lessons she'd move next to me and grab my groin or would mouth shit like "I love you" or "I want you" from across the room
>We reach the end of the road and she lets go of my hand
>"will you go out with me?"
>"uh... no" FUCK MY LIFE I'M SUCH A MORON
>she smiles and says she'll see me on Monday
>still had to spend a year of lessons with her behaving similarly, but nothing like that again
>>
>>26387574
>and emasculating for the man.
No it's not, NOT IT'S NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26387574
I got told by my female best friend to put out or get out.
>>
>>26391102
So what did you do? Did you put out?
>>
>>26390912
TOPPEST KEK YOU FUCKING VIRGINIA

Since she was probably a roastie who was trying to humiliate you, you should've kissed her right there on the spot and ruined her day with your virgin lips
>>
>>26387442
>not kissing her as soon as she says that
she obviously wants it
>>
>>26391186
Yeah,
Unfourtantly the circumstances that prompted the ultimatum made it to difficult to start a relationship and we didn't last.

She moved and I saw her less and spoke with her less when I was dating her than when we were friends and we didn't do much but fuck whenever our schedules aligned. So it fizzled. I miss my best friend, but not her as my ex I guess. Now we just awkwardly talk from time to time, neither was mad about the break up but it hurt.
>>
File: 1452899492552.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452899492552.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>w-well, i was thinking about it all this week, but i wanted to make something special to ask you
>anon, i was waiting all this time for you to ask me, i don't know what you're playing, but i think you will never do it, so i don't wanna play anymore ok?
>b-ut, b-but! this was very special for me, you're very special for me, i just wanted to make things right! let's talk about it in person
>talk? talk about what? there's nothing to talk, there's nothing anymore, i'm so sorry for you.

and now, she's surely fucking that bassist from her band ;-;
>
>>
File: 1452587332173.png (266KB, 360x521px) Image search: [Google]
1452587332173.png
266KB, 360x521px
>girl asking a guy to ask her out
why the fuck doesn't she just ask him out then if shes that interested? thirsty bitches are dumb.
>>
>>26392647
girls go to crazy lengths to avoid rejection
>>
File: image_2.jpg (287KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
287KB, 709x1000px
>>26387442
No 3d for me roastie
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.