[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The majority of people find it difficult to NOT have sex. The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1454351538504.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454351538504.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
The majority of people find it difficult to NOT have sex.

The normie world really is bizarre.
>>
>>26386315
No, they really don't. You just think that because you're isolated and only learn about "most people" through the internet.
>>
i have sex with my qt wife every day and when i read stories here about 30 year old virgins i cry a lil

then i laugh
>>
>>26386315
for betas like you:
-females are not males
-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters ?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor and/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are far smarter than worms, and worms despises this.
>>
>>26386327
Well, at least I don't need to create an identity for myself on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>26386315
I have to agree. But then again I don't know what 'Most people' are. I 'd think it's true since we're clearly very sexual beings.
>>
File: 1435359828876.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435359828876.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>26386327

Tripfags are not entitled to opinions. Get the fuck off my board normie.
>>
>>26386393
>27 commandments of betaism
>>
>>26386315
>The majority of people find it difficult to NOT have sex.
that doesn't sound right

>The majority of women find it difficult to NOT have sex.
fixed it for you
>>
>>26387033
>>The majority of women find it difficult to NOT have sex.
>fixed it for you
And who are the women having sex with? The remainder of the majority of people who find it difficult to not have sex.
>>
>>26386333
>I-I just come here to l-laugh at you guys I-I swear
>>
>>26387048
>And who are the women having sex with?

a small minority of genetically superior males
>>
>>26387062
>a small minority of genetically superior males
That's incorrect. Only beta males don't have sex.
Normal males, and alpha males get regular sex.
Only a small minority of males don't have sex.
>>
File: 1124234802702152810.jpg (55KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1124234802702152810.jpg
55KB, 480x640px
>>26387080
"normal males" are having sex with women like this

any truly average or undesirable men get scraps or nothing at all
>>
File: jolly fat man.png (34KB, 140x106px) Image search: [Google]
jolly fat man.png
34KB, 140x106px
>>26386333
enjoy your stay normie
>>
>>26387120
>"normal males" are having sex with women like this
That's not true, especially since normal men don't care for sexual history and engage in hookups, so even if she's sleeping with 2 other guys, he'll sleep with her.
>>
>>26387145
>normal men don't care for sexual history

that doesn't mean sluts will have sex with them

>engage in hookups
8/10 and 9/10 Chads do
>>
>>26387120
HOLY FUCK NO. From someone with knowledge about this, I can guarantee you it's only the betas that are fucking that hambeast.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.